PDA

View Full Version : chakra work, illness

Libramoon
20th June 2013, 03:54 AM
I've been working on my chakras, and energy raising for the past weeks, and I would say in the past week I have made decent progress, I can feel the energy flow in my legs, and my root chakra seems to be more and more responsive. That being said, I have been feeling under the weather for the past few days, in fact I think im coming down with a cold. (which is fairly rare for me) My throat is sore, my voice is hoarse, and my stomach doesnt feel too good, but no fever though. (yet) Anyways, I have heard anecodotally that when clearing chakras, sometimes it releases pent up negative energies which bring on physical discomfort or something like that, can anybody else vouch for this?

CFTraveler
20th June 2013, 07:48 PM
The closest I could come to this would be when I sponge certain areas sometimes I get pictures in my head appear, and I imagine that memories are coming loose. I imagine the same could happen with negative associations, but it hasn't happened in my case. However, I would say that the cold can be associated with upset, no matter where the upset is coming from.
If you want to use energy work to help cope and fight the cold, I recommend sponging the inside of your thighs- I always feel better when I do this.