PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the old site man!!!!

astralreek
21st June 2013, 09:51 AM
Hate to say it but the new astraldynamics website is too much marketing than the real deal.The previous site seemed to have a more mystic and intellectual feel to it but this one is totally about making money!!Robert's a good man and has given everything he knows in his books there arent anything much extra in his 200$ programmes.

Bring back the old site robert...this one is too shallow for a great nd accomplished mystic like u...same for the EA Koetting site...Timothy should give a more intellectual look to both the sites as I dont think this place is for jerks.Its a place for learning nd developing ur spiritual abilities and speaking out about the reality of spiritual exercises.This is a ground for real seekers of spirituality nd not for twilight fans!!

But I guess the world 's a tough place to live and money doesnt come easily!!!!But the old site will surely be the best one!!!

Thanks

GMAN12
21st June 2013, 10:14 AM
It seems you don't really have a problem with the site, it's just Robert is marketing his products here. Makes sense because well pretty much everyone on here owns a copy of astral dynamics or got it free online too. I'm pretty sure there is a lot more extra in his programs. Money does come harder, but he does put a lot of work in his programs and deserves the amount because those video programs are long. His Kundalini Program was supposed to be out 3 weeks ago and here I am today still waiting, yet I am patient because Robert is a great man who has a wife and kids to support.

ButterflyWoman
21st June 2013, 03:01 PM
but this one is totally about making money!!
How do you suppose Robert pays for the server this site (and his others) is on? How do you suppose he pays for the license for the software that runs the forum and other areas of the site? Being wise and mystical does not, unfortunately, pay the bills, unless you have some product that uses that mystical insight to bring material income.

I don't want to be harsh, and I hope it doesn't come across that way, but I can't figure out what you hoped to accomplish with your post. If it's just to complain, well, okay, but remember, Robert's the one paying for the server and the forum for you to do that.

astralreek
21st June 2013, 05:02 PM
Sorry for the post...i just gotta bit emotional i guess....it feels real bad when stuff like money and daily duties comes in the path of a great mystic...i have all of robert's books...i love his works and style...nd it kind of doesnt just feel just for a guy like him to go through all these problems.......dont want to offend anyone on this forum also....just was a little hyper excited and sorry for my favourite author!!!!!!!!!!!!

CFTraveler
21st June 2013, 11:17 PM
FWIW, Robert has a partner who does all the marketing. So if it doesn't feel 'like' him, it kinda isn't.

Robert Bruce
22nd June 2013, 09:51 AM
G'day,

The old site is alive and well at www.astraldynamics.com/home (http://astraldynamics.com/home)

And I am slowly developing this forum site, too...the one you are reading now.

Its all been said before, and again here... yes, we all have to eat.

The commercial approach is preferred by many people. Commercial anything irks me, too...so I am not offended.

And if you think I am rich....lol...welcome to reality. Being a starving mystic does not pay well:)

The new AD.com site is commercial, yes. We have tried to make it clear time and again, that this is a fund raising site. I need to raise a few million $'s in order to build a physical institute here in Australia. This will primarily be a healing center, and healing is always free. Once this is established, I'll start running workshops and training programs, and research, from this center.

I will be creating a prospectus soon to generate donations for the building of TBI soon (the bruce institute).

be well, robert