PDA

View Full Version : Brow Chakra Overactive

TonyC
21st June 2006, 04:52 PM
My Brow chakra is usually over active and hasnt given me problems in the past but today I feel dizzy and starting to get a major headache. I cant seem to focus on anyone thing for to long any tips on lowering the activity for the moment besides eating because im not hungry and have no way to get food. Right now im stuck at my job pulling a double shift today. Thx for any replies and suggestions.

Tony C.

Tom
21st June 2006, 05:02 PM
Try mulabandha, the root lock, from Hatha Yoga. It activates the base and second chakra.

There is no harm in taking OTC medicines for headaches from energy work when you have to. It helps break the cycle where the pain for the headache causes reactions which increase tension and add to the pain.

sash
21st June 2006, 05:59 PM
I typically have the same problems quite often. I tried out something Tom actually posted a while ago about regulating your daily cycle which worked quite well. For me this included getting more sleep and going outside into the sun more often. This seemed to make a good portion of the brow chakra overloads cease.

Try not to focus on the brow chakra at all when you are feeling like that. In fact, I've noticed focusing on any aspect of the energy body just gets the energy flowing and makes things worse. Thus I would try to let it go and relax instead.

Sometimes going outside or breaking your daily routine can also be helpful, at other times I find I just need to get some sleep (even if it's in the middle of the day) or do some meditation, or sometimes *not* do meditation.

However the general growth and development of the brow center causes some pains and these are not completely avoidable. In such cases they are always temporary and after the development has finished will cease until the next phase. During these phases it is vital to stop all energy related work for the duration of the phase or it will make things worse.

TonyC
21st June 2006, 06:22 PM
Thank you both for the help, got it under control again. And the headache is gone.