PDA

View Full Version : Energy raising?

LOgic
21st June 2006, 09:22 PM
Dear anyone that can help...
In the book astral dynamics it is said that when raising energy one of the most common energetic sensations is hot/cold sensations. So would it be fair to say that when im prepairing for projection and I constantly keep having hot sensations circulating my body that I have successfully raised my energy centers??? Anyone who knows the answer to this please respond to this...Thanks...

Apex
22nd June 2006, 12:20 AM
So would it be fair to say that when im prepairing for projection and I constantly keep having hot sensations circulating my body that I have successfully raised my energy centers???
While it varies from person to person, I would say no. For me, heat implies blockages that need to be worked on. I can feel warmth if I raise a lot of energy, but any buildup of heat I consider to be due to 'friction' inside circuits that have to be worked on. Since my circuits are hardly perfectly cleared out, I will eventually feel some warmth if I raise enough energy. I rarely feel what I would say it a 'hot' feeling, however.

As an analogy to a practical situation, say you had a steel pipe with a lot of crap inside it. Also say you want to run tubes through it that are slightly smaller in diameter. These tubes are made so that if the original steel pipe was clean on the inside, that they would pass through perfectly with near zero heat from friction. But, since they catch on the stuff lining the inside of the steel pipe, they generate heat from the friction.

I consider my circuits to be in a health hierarchy as follows. After raising/running a fair amount of energy through a circuit:

Feeling energized = Mostly cleared
Feeling warm = Some blockage
Feeling hot = Major blockage

Be thankful you can feel this heat as you do. This means you know which areas to clear out.

edit: grammar is my friend

LOgic
25th June 2006, 05:38 AM
I have went back over this to see if there would be any change and I still seem to get the same type of reaction.. I dont know if this has anything to do with raising energy but when I was younger I would raise my temperature to fool a thermometer so I could get out of going to school. :D ...

And as for using body awareness I am very good and doing that so I dont see why it would be hard for me to raise energy easily...I could be completly wrong about all this but I figured it was worth putting down..