PDA

View Full Version : Healing request

josh437781
27th June 2013, 06:33 PM
I have been trying to get rid of a very persistent energetic parasite for the past 4.5 years. I'm not sure what specific kind of entitiy it is. All I know is that nothing seems to be helping to remove it. So, because I have just about run out of ideas, I'm hoping that someone who is experienced with these things can provide some help.

This entity has the ability to control all my body parts and some internal organs (such as my lungs, stomach, bladder), and, even though there seems to be some protection from an angel or my higher self, it frequently tries to kill me by trying to stop my heart and attacking my brainstem with energy. I am not protected from most of the things it does.

Appart from my own extensive use of countermeasures, I've spoken to dozens of healers and psychics in the past and have spent thousands of dollars on healers (I have little money) and have come up empty. What usually happens is that the healer will think they've removed the entity and will realize upon further examination that they haven't. Because of this I'm asking for someone who has a good amount of experience in this area.

eyeoneblack
9th July 2013, 06:42 PM
I am someone with NO experience in this area and I'll tell you why. I'm a hypochondriac. The more energy I give to an ailment of any sort, the more it grows in my conscious fear deal. I can only deprive it of energy and usually adopt the 'it will pass' attitude. Surely it does if deprived of my energy or thought about it.

Let it be.

I doubt this is any particular help to you.... just my thoughts.

DarkChylde
9th July 2013, 06:48 PM
same here , total hypochondria.

i can't tell you the number of times iv'e pulled the tough trooper stunt on major health issues and got away with it - i wouldn't recommend the hardy solider walks it off and just rubs some dirt in it unless you do it till you do it to see what happens.

eyeoneblack
9th July 2013, 07:35 PM
Ha Ha! Same here and right back at ya'. :)

I've wasted too much money on my 'perceived' problems - mean a lot! Then, because of the negative positives and the positive negatives, I decided to kick doctors out of my life. What a mess the American health system is! Something will kill me someday, I just hope I'm killed good and finally. My ticket for a life on this planet has an expiration date. I ain't gonna fight it.

But I do believe that our time here can be augmented by the flourishing of the spirit. That's my bet.

IA56
10th July 2013, 06:23 AM
I have been trying to get rid of a very persistent energetic parasite for the past 4.5 years. I'm not sure what specific kind of entitiy it is. All I know is that nothing seems to be helping to remove it. So, because I have just about run out of ideas, I'm hoping that someone who is experienced with these things can provide some help.

This entity has the ability to control all my body parts and some internal organs (such as my lungs, stomach, bladder), and, even though there seems to be some protection from an angel or my higher self, it frequently tries to kill me by trying to stop my heart and attacking my brainstem with energy. I am not protected from most of the things it does.

Appart from my own extensive use of countermeasures, I've spoken to dozens of healers and psychics in the past and have spent thousands of dollars on healers (I have little money) and have come up empty. What usually happens is that the healer will think they've removed the entity and will realize upon further examination that they haven't. Because of this I'm asking for someone who has a good amount of experience in this area.
Hi josh,

I will tell you my story and I am still digesting this my self so I am sure when time passes I have to revise my story as more I learn what the heck happened but here goes.....

I did get a message that I had to find a man who I thought will be my partner and help me grow spiritually, I did not know anything about the internet site´s (this was year 2000) but my son and his gf did start to say to me..."you have to get online and find friend´s it is not good you sit here alone and nit and embroider by your self"...so they did learn me how to find group´s on the internet, and I did end up to one site (it´s gone today when msn did shut down) I started to talk (in 2001 or 2002) to the women who had started the site, it was like this, to share your experiences and get support, she said to me that they have a man he calleed him shaman and she thought it would be good if I PM him and tell my experiences...he said to me to notice 3 night´s dream´s and get back to him after this...and we started to have contact and he did give me all kind of task´s to train and get back to him what I experienced and so on...one day something extra ordinary happened...there was a bunch of people who did something with my body, and I asked the shaman and he did not have any clue and he did not even believe me (it felt and looked like new meridians was drawn in my body, my own feeling was so I could get in touch with other part´s of the universe, but this is my own feeling)..this did go on and he/shaman did not believe what ever I did tell him, and often he asked me if he had missed some of my emails because it did not go as he thought it to go...(I got the feeling he had a step plan 1, 2 , 3, and so on...how it should go his teachings, but in my case nothing did go as he though and he never believed me what I told him I experinced, he did leave me total by my own without any support but dis-belivieng me and he did project guilt on me that I do not listen to him and do as he said, I did exactly as he asked me to do, but it did not go as it should go according to his teachings it did go like own way)

One day it poured in different entities and energies, I did feel them but I was not able to control them at all, and one day they did say to me to sit down and my both hands was up raised from elbow and up and they shaked my arm when they wanted me to listen, if the left hand was shaked I felt as I did think the old paradigm at the left and the new paradigm at the right..it felt as it was specially 2 groups of energies, and opposit poles it seamed, it was a battle and whom to listen, they did show me scenarios and I had to decide what direction I was choosing to go, they did wind the time back and forth and I just did get so dizzy and in the end I decided to take the corse as the shaman had said, (I felt that happeing in the 1980-81 was old paradigm and this with the shaman new paradigm) I decided to go forward and not bacwards, that old fear was not going to stop me.(but I did get a warning what I did not listen to) I did cry and felt so in fear, it felt ..how can I decide for so many...but now when I think back it had nothing to do with other, I think, but my own life, right?

I did say to these entities who did harrase me day and night, (they did hide my working tool´s I was a medicinal feet care-taker, and they did pout in my eyes so I couldn´t see when ever, even when driving my car did not let me sleep at night´s and so on) that it is not fair, they see me but they do not show them self nore do the tell their names to me, but maybe they did but I was not able to see them more than light dot´s and orbs...it was bright orb´s.
These harrasment did go on several years until I was so exhausted that I had to let go, I went bankcrupty (2006) and are still without work, I did get the poisoning thyrodea gland and other health issues, I am stronger to day but no work yet, but I am getting there...

So when I did come to the decission to stop this madness and harrasment, I did say good by to all whom I did feel did have bad or negative influence on my energies, and or was not supportive to me but draining me and my energy, they all had to go.

I started to focus on my 3th eye and I did say the Lord´s pray...what Jesus did tell us...and it was so hard battle but I did go in victory out of it...and today when my son is also out of his madness with alcohol and drugs, it is getting very calm and good atmosphere and my energies is stressed down both my ego and soul do know how strong I am and now ego is listening to soul and we are in peace and I can better digest and focus deeper on how and what we are and our surrounding and how the whole existence is build.

I had to cut off my contact to my whole family exept to my son and his children, I was in nearly 5 yrs alone only with my children and getting to cut off the harrasment and I do not know now to tell how long time it did take to get here, but it is 7 yrs since my bankcrupty, time is funny in that way that when you start to think I never know exactly in time order because I do jump back and fort in the past and future....and I am training hard to stay in the NOW...it is in the NOW the life magick is happening :-)

I have bean in hell and back, three times...as I see it today, have to go back the same way it led to the trouble, I do not want to go into details here but I hope you understand what this means...I can say this much...I did face the same madness as I was into 1980-81 with the last bf the best thing was that I am more mature today and could see more clarely and see the cause and effect and the karma playing out so to speak....I can say today that I wouldn´t want to be without these happenings and I do not feel bad today, total the opposit infact....when the chaos is so campact as it was in my life, building up´s from several incarnations and my whole family history, it did get real big and it was not easy to get order into the chaos, I do see it more clear today, but there is still so much work to be done, this will never end, but it is getting better so I can enjoy life more today, so I can take more coffe breakes so to speak and dance more and laugh more, this is very importent to enjoy life even in midts of the hard work we are doing in our selfs to develop and evolve...Life is magnific and LOVE.

I am happy today :-)

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
10th July 2013, 02:43 PM
My gosh, what a story. What a grueling story.

I have an existential question (not requiring an answer per se). I wonder if you aren't a victim of your talents - or if the screw turns the other way - that because you have been so victimized that your talents came as a result?

I have never known anyone who so seems to have a direct line to the other dimension. Most all of us are aware from our experience, but you are something else imo.

It is so nice to learn that perhaps the tempest has passed. I send you my love and hope for that job and peace and laughter.

Richard

p.s. Buddhism teaches that the lower levels of this dimension are peopled by ordinary, though disembodied, people - good and bad by similar proportions as we mortals. It is wise to be very discreet with them. I feel assured you're on the right path and assured of your success. :)

IA56
10th July 2013, 03:45 PM
My gosh, what a story. What a grueling story.

I have an existential question (not requiring an answer per se). I wonder if you aren't a victim of your talents - or if the screw turns the other way - that because you have been so victimized that your talents came as a result?

I have never known anyone who so seems to have a direct line to the other dimension. Most all of us are aware from our experience, but you are something else imo.

It is so nice to learn that perhaps the tempest has passed. I send you my love and hope for that job and peace and laughter.

Richard

p.s. Buddhism teaches that the lower levels of this dimension are peopled by ordinary, though disembodied, people - good and bad by similar proportions as we mortals. It is wise to be very discreet with them. I feel assured you're on the right path and assured of your success. :)

Hi Richard,
I do not know what it is, I only know that very dangerous situations have opened up to my talents, I have heard peoples thoughts and I have seen even my eyes was total blinded...and I have bean so focused in very dangerous situations and survived because to know how to handle the situations in right way...I am sure I did have my talents from the beginning but this life has opened up them very early, and no support what so ever, until I found this site, I have got back my self respect, and this help´s to heal very much....to be laughed at and bean called stupid and crazy do not help very much to keep even the strongest at it´s feet, I have had experience glimses of all extra persectional you ever can imagen, so I know what a bunch of several dimensionals we all are :-)
It is though sad that to be harrassed so much that you have to for your survival to explode your evolution as I had to do, but it is nice to know that we are not the limited body that we are so much more :-)

This energy process I have bean today has taken it all out of me...I am happy but now I am tired and have to rest :-)
or to be total honest my son and grand son is coming for dinner...I am making taco´s :-)

Love
ia