PDA

View Full Version : hip chakras

Libramoon
30th June 2013, 03:09 PM
I havent found much information on these, besides what I read in robert bruces new energy ways book. I was wondering if anyone knows much about these? As I understand it, they are located on the inner thigh, where the thigh attaches to the groin, and also they are located at the end of the hip bone. Is that correct??? Secondly, in robert bruces new energy ways book he alludes to the hip centres having some affect on arousal, so I am wondering if well developed hip centres can affect "performance"? The reason I am asking is because I do seem to have some mild issues with performing, and my hip area also seems to feel a little bit blocked. So I can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between the two.

Yoda909
2nd July 2013, 12:42 AM
Hey Libramoon,

Yes, yes, yes, working with any chakra will enhance any part of your self that you want it to, including performance. Personally, my hips get blocked easily as well, and sending my awareness through them, into their core, into the ball joints of the hip (where I think they're located), makes them much more sensitive and alive.

Furthermore, in regards to performance, yes clearing hips will do some good, but more so, turbocharging your root and sacral chakras will give you an extra kick, even the solar plexus and heart chakras will do good. Because really, your belly is where the real fun happens, not in the hips. lol.

Have fun, Libramoon,
-Anders

Libramoon
2nd July 2013, 03:25 AM
when you speak of the belly, are you referring to the subnaval storage center? or the middle storage center?

one more question, when you talk about turbocharging the root and sacral chakras, are you just saying that figuratively, or is there an actual specific turbocharging technique?

Yoda909
2nd July 2013, 04:12 PM
The belly chakra is what you want to work with. The chakra there is like a big volleyball in your belly, as Robert Bruce puts it, starting just below your belly button up to your solar plexus about, and in toward the spine out, to even outside of the front of your body. Don't forget to stimulate all parts of the chakra--shift your awareness around the curvature of the chakra, have fun with it, sponge and use other techniques to stimulate it--as some areas of that specific chakra might be more prepared to work for you and will open new pathways.

And that really is what turbocharging is--pull energy from your feet up to your belly chakra after it's nice, warm, and stimulated. Then start shifting awareness around to the spine and shifting around the "volleyball," if you will. Literally turbocharge your chakras, try to use some fervent energy to get em going, kick it into high gear when pulling energy up, make it feel electric, the energy thick, warm, heavy, and orange, and pile it up in your chakras. Experiment with different colors. The best part is, is that you can do this with any chakra, and you will have a different effect and even have clairvoyant images appear, after a while, with practice.

Energy work is fun and incredibly useful. Practice and you will see big changes.

Libramoon
3rd July 2013, 06:45 AM
alright gotcha, your suggestions sound really solid. Im definitely gonna run with them and see what happens. thanks ;)

Aunt Clair
4th July 2013, 08:12 PM
All joints have chakras the hip chakras are male earth energy on the right and female air energy on the left. To strengthen any chakra pull energy through it

a. draw upwards from the foot to the heart and down the heart to the toes, in reverse.
b. prime the hands with an energy arms loop as in NEW and then place the hands on either side of the hip and pass energy down the crown to the heart down the dominant arm across the palms to the recessive palm.
c. try flowing specific Hermetic energies through the right red male earth hip
send the reciprocal green air energy and alternatively flow red male earth energy through the right hip. Again try the same and the reciprocal energies on the left hip.

All spinal chakras benefit as does the health of the magickian by daily energy work pulling energy down crown to toes and reversing that flow feet to crown.

Libramoon
5th July 2013, 06:36 AM
does this also work with the primary 7 chakras? To pull energy through them? I was under the impression that I had to pull energy through my foot and "put" it into my chakras. Can I just directly pull energy through my chakra?

Aunt Clair
5th July 2013, 09:26 AM
does this also work with the primary 7 chakras? To pull energy through them? I was under the impression that I had to pull energy through my foot and "put" it into my chakras. Can I just directly pull energy through my chakra?

In Initiation into Hermetics, Franz Bardon teaches to pull energy eventually through any pore and to differentiate the specific Hermetic energy desired for the task. So yes it is possible to draw energy directly into a chakra or to send energy like Reiki or other spiritual healing with hands after priming them in a energy arms loop , as discussed in Robert Bruce's NEW.

But, initially humans can only draw energy down the crown from the scalp to the heart and up the perineum by sitting on the floor.

Next comes the ability to draw energy from the ground up the feet through the legs like straws to the heart. Then comes the ability to draw energy either up or down the spine from crown to perineum or perineum to crown and to flow energy through the limbs.

The Reiki healer takes energy from the crown to the heart to the arms and out the palms. The meditator sitting in throne or armchair asana pulls energy from bare feet up the legs to the heart and then to the third eye.

Pulling energy directly into chakras comes much later . The easiest to pull energy into is the yellow chakra at the Chest or SunStone that is because the heart is the pump of the human energy body, as Robert Bruce posits. Where there is energy flow , new energy centres will develop.

Flat plate like structures develop at the crown the perineum and the front of the heart each has a kanda flowing into it . The kanda , a Hindu vedic text term similar to candle is a locus of energy . The Kanda is a bundle of nadis like the stems of a bouquet brought together at the base of a vase.

The flat plates have names;
scalp Crown of Goddess feminine watery energy plate
front of heart Heart of the Mystic masculine fire energy plate
perineum Throne of God masculine earth energy plate

The air energy plates comes much later and will occur like this ;
a small one at the front of the throat which aids evocation
a large one at the back of the shoulder blades which aids flight in projection
a supernal one above the green heavenstone which projects the HS/GA

The Human Energy Body develops in a predictable continuum . The potential for each centre exists at birth ready to manifest and to afford siddhi powers such as ;

Xie in supernal stones affords manifestation and peace
Shen in third eye affords clairvoyance
Chi in solar plexus affords healing and flow
Ching in belly affords OBE , power and lift

The throat chakra affords evocation
The scapular chakra and kanda affords wings in flight like an angel
The palm and sole chakras afford extra eyes for clairvoyant sight
et cetera

The spinal chakras should be primed daily in energy flow a good place to do this is before rising from bed and before retiring from bed.And the toilet and bathtub and shower are other good places to have privacy and safety in energy flow. The bath areas tend to be the safest in the house. Although drawing energy up from the toilet area is not a great idea it is a great place to draw energy down the crown and send energy into the floor to clean it. The tub is a very clean safe energy place and the bedroom should be , too.

If there is a problem with cleaning the energy below the home in the subetheric there are methods in Practical Psychic Self Defense by Robert Bruce, and on this site and on the River in the Protection forum , too.

Aunt Clair
5th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Also, the hip chakras are imho and ime sephiroth of the tree of Life ;Kaballahistic jewel toned spheroid energy centres harder to view clairvoyantly but possible when energy is high enough to view in ideal circumstances.

The right hip chakra is Earth and may appears red,salmon, or ruby. It is called HOD in the Hebrew Tree.It is coloured orange in contemporary depictions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hod_(Kabbalah)
http://www.estelledaniels.com/images/TreeofLife.gif
http://www.rocksandminerals.com/bible/bible.htm

The left hip chakra is air and may appear chartreuse, green or emerald green.

Christ enumerated 12 outer male gates of the Tree of Life and called 12 male apostles. He named seven female apostles for the 7 inner gates pf the Tree of Life.

The Hebrew Tree has 10 jeweled spheres called sephira in the branches and 10 dull husks called qlippoth in the roots.The spine is the trunk of the Tree of Life.

The spheres (grape to mandarin sized)are smaller than chakras (grapefruit to large melon sized)and are considered minor chakras by some and imaginary metaphors by others. But I have seen and heard these brilliant jewels. At times these light up th tree with the intensity of fireworks and appear like lights on a Christmas Tree. The Tree of Life is a universal archetype common to many if not most ancient cultures.

Sinera
21st August 2014, 09:50 PM
I lay on my bed feeling not too well and started some energy work.

I only worked on my hip/pelvis region, e.g. two balls crashing by running against/through each other from side to side - I love that, then also balls or poles rotating, crazy stuff. Also did it on the outer hip bones, a lot, but also the leg bones because I like that vibration of it, it's a real 'buzz' inside. Yeah, I do a lot of freestyle energy running nowadays.

The headache I had - or rather some pressure above and/or on the outer side of my eyes, my type of migraine it seems, - gone immediately! :whatthe:

Is there a connection?

Am I probably on to sth? A new instant quick-fix headache healing method?

Will have to wait for the next headache now and try again. :D

Sinera
21st August 2014, 09:58 PM
I almost wrote "I'm looking forward to the next..." - but thank goodness I'm not yet THAT crazy. :mrgreen:

CFTraveler
22nd August 2014, 12:15 PM
That's something to try. As a long-term migraine sufferer, I'm always looking to stave them off before they begin. My son devised a method when he starts to get them- he "waterboards his nose" (his phraseology) (i.e. uses a netipot) and then puts either Vaporub or muscle cream (the kind with menthol or eucalyptus in it) on his forehead and it helps him. I did it the other day and it actually worked. Maybe I'll try a combo next time.

Sinera
22nd August 2014, 05:20 PM
I also have a netipot type thingy - a Westernised version called nasal douche - but mostly now to clear my right ear (yeah, it also works there) when it is a bit stuffed. For more generalised headaches I also use Japanese Mint Oil, it relieves it for a while but only as long as you can feel the cooling effect.

I tried the famous accupressure points other people successfully use, but so far they seem not to work for me too well.

Yeah, CFT, please report back when you tried it and if it worked for you too.

Another one on hip chakras: On the internet search I read from s.o. who says that we also store emotions there, does anyone know about that? I really had a quite emotional release day today (in a negative way). So maybe there's sth to it?