PDA

View Full Version : Astral methods in purifying the energy body

Spi Jirachi
30th June 2013, 04:56 PM
Hi, I'm Spi. I have trouble with an astral parasite that's bothering me for almost two years now. However, this topic isn't mainly about my problem. I'm posting this topic because I want to study on how to have solutions for clearing the energy body from astral parasites, infections, intrusions and such that are lodged in other ways that require different solutions. I'm putting it in the Psychic Defense Forum for general discussion on possibilities of new and interesting methods on how to clear energy, but if this should be moved in the serious neg abuse forum section, that's fine too.

I want to bring up this point in the discussion because there are parasites and negative entities that can attach to a person not simply through their chakras, but deeper in the energy organs and astral energies that involve memories, timeline, mental insecurities, and such. The astral methods I'm looking for, for purifying the energy body, it involves recapitulation, soul retrieval, burning core images, clearing karma, and stuff like that. Starving the attachments is the most basic way in removing them but it takes too long and dependent on the will of the parasite, so I'm more interested in finding solutions that can help purify the soul.

Does anyone have any experience with astral methods in purifying the energy body?

IA56
30th June 2013, 05:35 PM
Hi, I'm Spi. I have trouble with an astral parasite that's bothering me for almost two years now. However, this topic isn't mainly about my problem. I'm posting this topic because I want to study on how to have solutions for clearing the energy body from astral parasites, infections, intrusions and such that are lodged in other ways that require different solutions. I'm putting it in the Psychic Defense Forum for general discussion on possibilities of new and interesting methods on how to clear energy, but if this should be moved in the serious neg abuse forum section, that's fine too.

I want to bring up this point in the discussion because there are parasites and negative entities that can attach to a person not simply through their chakras, but deeper in the energy organs and astral energies that involve memories, timeline, mental insecurities, and such. The astral methods I'm looking for, for purifying the energy body, it involves recapitulation, soul retrieval, burning core images, clearing karma, and stuff like that. Starving the attachments is the most basic way in removing them but it takes too long and dependent on the will of the parasite, so I'm more interested in finding solutions that can help purify the soul.

Does anyone have any experience with astral methods in purifying the energy body?

Hi Spi,

Are you sure it is on the soul level??
I have information that our core as I understand is our soul, or at least the indestructuble part of us what can not be destroyed and nothing can touch it and nothing can harm it...
So how I am thinking about karma and incarnation is that to have these battles as negĀ“s are and other entities what is put there for our evolution....so I want to know when you say...purifye the soul?? Please tell me so I can understand what you are talking about.

Love
ia

Spi Jirachi
30th June 2013, 05:39 PM
It depends on what you mean by soul. Semantics and all. When I say soul, I mean the memories, astral energies, beliefs, and such.

Yes, negs can attach you on the soul level. That's where they are hard to get rid of. You have purify the soul through understanding and retrieving energies lost from your soul and make sure it gets nothing from you, therefore it weakens.

I don't know for sure if reincarnation purifies it and such, but it's a problem when negs get to that level when attaching onto your aura, and I'm looking for practical methods that can release the soul from the deep burden.

IA56
1st July 2013, 04:35 AM
It depends on what you mean by soul. Semantics and all. When I say soul, I mean the memories, astral energies, beliefs, and such.

Yes, negs can attach you on the soul level. That's where they are hard to get rid of. You have purify the soul through understanding and retrieving energies lost from your soul and make sure it gets nothing from you, therefore it weakens.

I don't know for sure if reincarnation purifies it and such, but it's a problem when negs get to that level when attaching onto your aura, and I'm looking for practical methods that can release the soul from the deep burden.

Yes semantics it seams to be, then what I mean is not soul...when I compare the info I got, that we are indestructuble and nothing can harm us...soul seams to be a knowledge bearer...and yes I feel what you mean...

This work you are starting is a very valuable task, and I am going to be interested in your results very much, I hope you stay here and report how it goes and what you find out, if you ever leave this site, please let me know where you are going so I can follow your work, please.

I am not going to be online more this week, but maybe to week-end...wanted to say if you write more to me then you know why you are not getting answeres this week because I am not going to be online...

Yes this work is so imortant and I salut you for your strength and willingness to help humans...great!!

Love
ia

Spi Jirachi
1st July 2013, 03:14 PM
Thank you! :D

Here's a recent success story I have from last week.

I recently found out after removing one atttachment from my aura that cord cutting works when I was bothered by a parasite in my trance state. It held me down by etheric pressure and globules, I tried to burn it with Divine Light but that doesn't work. Next, I tried to recapitulate (breath in) my energy from the etheric globules, but all that did was recycled the etheric energy into my heart center.

I tried something else. It was projecting one of my fears to me, so I took a notice to that and visualized my fear in front of me, then placed my intent by slicing the cord/attachment to that fear. After I done that, the etheric globules/pressure weakened, and I decided to cut off every residing disturbing attachments I had and the astral parasite deattached from me. It crawled out of my pillow and I could see it with my etheric eyes, I extended my freed etheric arms, grasped it with my fingers and that's where I was able to burn it with Divine Light, it works on the astral source, which is the attachment itself.

The truth I learned from this is the fact that the astral is what projects into the etheric, it's not the other way around where the physical body -> etheric body -> astral body. So mostly the etheric pressure and globules were just illusions imposed by the astral parasite. People have astral parasites stuck in their astral energies, but it's projected onto them etherically thus they have the wrong idea, and through annoyance with etheric methods, they end up feeding the parasite when they don't know how it's stuck to the source of their energies.

I haven't cut off the cords and recapitulate my memories to remove this other parasite I have (the one I had for almost two years), but I plan to do so. It might take more work since it's attached to my sexual desires and memories of shame.

CFTraveler
1st July 2013, 04:22 PM
There are various ways to work on this problem and I prefer many-pronged measures-mechanical ones (such as energy work using various visualizations), core image retrieval (you mentioned burning them), you can also follow them and then burn whatever the source or image-source is, and meditations such as the blue room meditation with subjects that evoke emotion.
As a matter of nomenclature I do look at the soul as what you described (the psyche, including memories) and I call what IA describes the 'spirit', I guess we all have our own system for naming these things- but I digress-
In my experience and practice, once you have identified the issues that affect you emotionally and have learned to deal with them, it's easier to deal with external parasites, because you have essentially disarmed them (or as much as possible) then things like ritual magic, religious-based work (such as blessings and/or exorcism) are more apt to work well when you are emotionally 'light', so to speak.
I like passive countermeasures (like salt and moving water) because they have no emotional baggage, at least for me.
BTW, I think this thread belongs right where it is.

Spi Jirachi
1st July 2013, 06:41 PM
In my experience and practice, once you have identified the issues that affect you emotionally and have learned to deal with them, it's easier to deal with external parasites, because you have essentially disarmed them (or as much as possible) then things like ritual magic, religious-based work (such as blessings and/or exorcism) are more apt to work well when you are emotionally 'light', so to speak.
Ah, I don't know much about ritual magic and exorcism. I've had someone told me a story of how they dealt with a negative attachment, that was stuck onto by contract. The person was lucky enough to find someone that could exorcise it for them, channeling the spirit and giving goat sacrifices like it demanded. The contract was relieved and it left. I don't know or remember the details of the story, but contracts (I'm guessing it goes on your spiritual track records) can also bind entities onto your energy. Spiritual track records are the karmic astral stuff I don't know much about, but they do exist. I've had a spirit communicate to me in my dream about mine.

I'm coming up with some recent thoughts how resonating with the polar opposite energy to the energy the attachment or negative being feeds on can help repel or weaken it. Still working on making the chart and figuring out which kind of energy mainly does for a person.

CFTraveler
1st July 2013, 07:14 PM
I'm coming up with some recent thoughts how resonating with the polar opposite energy to the energy the attachment or negative being feeds on can help repel or weaken it. Still working on making the chart and figuring out which kind of energy mainly does for a person. I believe there may be many threads about this in the 'mysticism' section, regarding elementals. Bardon's work identifies charecteristics that can be assigned to elements, and that may help you with your search.

IA56
3rd July 2013, 06:43 AM
Thank you! :D

Here's a recent success story I have from last week.

I recently found out after removing one atttachment from my aura that cord cutting works when I was bothered by a parasite in my trance state. It held me down by etheric pressure and globules, I tried to burn it with Divine Light but that doesn't work. Next, I tried to recapitulate (breath in) my energy from the etheric globules, but all that did was recycled the etheric energy into my heart center.

I tried something else. It was projecting one of my fears to me, so I took a notice to that and visualized my fear in front of me, then placed my intent by slicing the cord/attachment to that fear. After I done that, the etheric globules/pressure weakened, and I decided to cut off every residing disturbing attachments I had and the astral parasite deattached from me. It crawled out of my pillow and I could see it with my etheric eyes, I extended my freed etheric arms, grasped it with my fingers and that's where I was able to burn it with Divine Light, it works on the astral source, which is the attachment itself.

The truth I learned from this is the fact that the astral is what projects into the etheric, it's not the other way around where the physical body -> etheric body -> astral body. So mostly the etheric pressure and globules were just illusions imposed by the astral parasite. People have astral parasites stuck in their astral energies, but it's projected onto them etherically thus they have the wrong idea, and through annoyance with etheric methods, they end up feeding the parasite when they don't know how it's stuck to the source of their energies.

I haven't cut off the cords and recapitulate my memories to remove this other parasite I have (the one I had for almost two years), but I plan to do so. It might take more work since it's attached to my sexual desires and memories of shame.

Thank you for sharing this sunshine story...wow....and that you where able in that peace and cool calmness to work so consentrated and focused....bravo to you...wow....
About the incarnations ...I do believe we can have these plagues from several lifes and it is therefore so hard to get out them, becasue the fear is so deep....and I am thinking here what Bible does express this in the way...the sinds of fathers and it will go on in several generations...meaning in my understanding...becasue we all are ONE...it has to be expressed ..in several generations...and why they express it ...the fathers sind...it is because it is mens world expressed...women are not even counted so much in the Bible...not until Jesus did apere and pointing out that women also are as valuable as men :-).

So BRAVO!! Please continue to tell your obsevations/experiences.

Love
ia

Spi Jirachi
3rd July 2013, 02:35 PM
:D

I figured it has to do with the soul. Here's another progress note I've made just last night.

I had to drift in a trance state, but in that slight trance state the astral parasite tried to interfere me by making my teeth rattle. The etheric projection it did was to make my teeth and jaw rattle in an abnormal way which can't be done normally. I tried to counter this by visualizing some kind of memory of shame and pull it underneath burning the leech under it. I woke up and drifted into trance state a minute later, and it still happened. I tried it again but it didn't work, and I went to trance state again and did the same thing but it didn't work.

So I contemplated what's the emotional source that's allowing it to project it's etheric manipulation on my teeth and jaw? I saw it's intention, it's basically trying to stop me from progressing spiritually through meditation and trance. So I thought for a bit, and waited until another trance state came.

A few hours later, I was drifting off to trance again. And this time, I didn't burn any core images, instead I assert myself by holding my teeth together and feel justified in doing it. That's when it weakened and was unable to make my teeth rattle.

The thing was allowing it to continue, was basically my weakness in just... staring at it as it happens, not clenching my teeth. Sort of like "Hey, this feels weird." and just keeping that emotional vibration. Well, I didn't allow myself to just loosely let it mess me around and took a grip asserting myself clenching my teeth together. "Hey, this feels weird." shifted to "No. I'm not allowing this to continue anymore." emotional vibration. And it stopped.

It started to press down my etherically (I believe it's able to do so due to the sexual energy it collected) on my thigh and I can sense it's hatred for me. It apparently doesn't want me to spiritually advance and be able to remove it. More than that, I had greater goals it saw and it doesn't want me to develop outside of my shame.

Letting go of the shame, sexual desires, weakness... and I believe I'll be free.
To be free, I have to change my soul and reclaim back my energy. :)