PDA

View Full Version : [COPY] Future human evolution

atsguy
30th June 2013, 05:52 PM
[Copied here for general discussion from the Ask Robert Bruce section: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?16207-Future-human-evolution and a gentle reminder to forum members to please refrain from having discussions in that section. You can ask for a mod to copy a thread or just do it yourself, though. :)]

I have been thinking allot lately on my present struggles with spiritual advancement and the struggles of others. It really has given me sleepless nights were i just think about what humanity will eventually achieve and how it parallels to my own efforts.

But ever since you posted saying that "for the mind to develop the brain must also develop, it cannot be otherwise", it got me thinking that basically all the frustrations we have is because of our inability to correctly focus our attention and all of our mind on attaining our goals. Procrastination, weak attention, inability to concentrate, silence our mind..etc...thats basically what stops us, and it seems like a long and difficult road to get to the point were we have control. But i know its all part of the spiritual journey :D .

I wonder have you ever seen the movie "the lawnmower man" or "the last mimzy". In those movies technology is basically used to train and develop the brain. From virtual reality to toys that develop a persons intelligence, and increase the natural capabilities of the brain to learn and even unlock other dormant areas. I cant help but think that eventually what was displayed in those movies will be a reality.

Just recently there was a new breakthrough in brain mapping, "The 10-year "BigBrain" effort has yielded a 10-trillion-byte atlas of fine-scale cerebral anatomy" which has basically mapped most if not all of the human brain. And not to long ago 300 million dollars was donated to brain research and understanding by a one of the founders of Microsoft. It seems that humanity is headed in the right direction, and eventually once there is enough understanding of the brain, we could be seeing software and technology come out that utilizes this knowledge and helps train a persons brain.

Even now we have hemisync technology, and there is allot of new research into different brain states and even unlocking savant capabilities using magnetic pulses shutdown different sections of the brain.

i personally think that maybe in 100 years or so it may be normal for schools to train children in both meditation and other techniques that have been around for centuries and also to incorporate advanced technology like toys that may monitor children brainwaves and when they focus on the toys they will be able to move them around and do some amazing things (like the starwars force trainer, but extremely more advanced.). That way astral projection and even kundalini awakenings would be pretty much normal to most people.

do you think this is an accurate picture of the future we are heading towards, or will it always be in the hands of individuals like yourself and others in the forum that basically try to teach this to the world with only so few having interest? Have you seen anything like this in your astral travels to the future?

GMAN12
30th June 2013, 10:33 PM
There was once a time where it was regular. It is not rare today but just uncommon for a person to these things. I personally think that the songs of this century are pretty crazy and stupid and makes no sense, though some seem to be good, others are not. I feel that with the vibration raising every generation, it is possible because lots more people are waking up. People always seem to tell me to wake up even though I am more awake than they are. It will likewise happen in the future, but if people take it for granted, then it will probably disappear again and restart the cycle. There was this one picture I had seen it was talking about how the root was poison and they gave us a new medicine. It kept going up and up till finally it returned back to the root as the medicine again. That is how imo the cycle is going.

BDeye
1st July 2013, 06:56 AM
People always seem to tell me to wake up
I get this from time to time.

I've often hoped meditation would be introduced in schools, but I can also understand that certain mindsets would not feel comfortable with that. Of course technology often makes things convenient for us and I won't argue against it in the least if it has positive gains, there are quite a few low tech exercises you can use to increase attention and memory as well as other areas of consciousness.

I look after my niece and nephew quite a bit and I try introduce them to as many of these exercises as often as possible. Meditation being one, although they are still quite young to grasp the concept fully. Another one is an exercise in attention which can be adapted to all sorts of things. An example is every now and then I'll try and quickly show them a domino and then ask them to tell me the number of dots, you can do this with with random objects and ask them to explain as many details of the object as possible. Since they watch movies all the time I ask them random questions while they're watching the movie, like how many cars were in the background, the colour of the mans tie or how many windows did the house have. I do this myself when watching a movie, it is quite amazing how much we miss. You can do this everyday of your life from doing your washing or walking in the mall, try take in as many details as possible. It's actually quite interesting the sensation it can evoke, a feeling of rapidity in thought, an increase in attention and a strengthening of memory. Don't do it with visuals only, but with all the senses, and increase the speed at which you're moving from detail to detail try to firmly imprint them on memory, then tey to recall as much as possible when you're sitting in your chair at home having a nice cup of coffee.

BDeye
1st July 2013, 07:08 AM
Oops sorry I didn't see this was in ask Robert, seems I need a little more training in attention.:roll: