PDA

View Full Version : Senses. Man or dog ?

susan
3rd July 2013, 08:31 PM
Have just seen a news report that a dog was able to detect a cancerous mole by consistently licking this particular mole. Rather than others.
Same report showed a doctor hearing this , putting it's own dog to the test and it has detected successfully urine samples that has cancer cells in.
And a dog that is used for a type 1 diabetic child that is a companion to the child that can detect when the boy needs an insulin injection. And warn.
Blind dog puppies that sense danger before the owner and save lives.
The phrase "A dog is a mans best friend." Comes to mind.
The program I am watching .at the moment has just ended with the owner relating it's dog to the term " soul mate"
They have abilities that we don't have.
When we leave this earth And the physical body is not relevant for the soul ,it makes me wonder if some dog's souls are more advanced as ( many ) humans????.

susan
3rd July 2013, 08:46 PM
Is the result because dogs use their senses more and act on them for results,whether they want to please their owners or it just comes natural.
Or we are so materialistic that it is so easy to loose our ability to use our senses.?
I wonder if they can see Auras . They can detect if you are a threat or friendly?

DarkChylde
3rd July 2013, 09:11 PM
i'll add another to your list one that was missing , i think that one's talked of a lot too ; "the dog's extra sensory perception of owner's arrival before the owner arrives" :-)

CFTraveler
3rd July 2013, 10:58 PM
Even though a lot can be said about the bond between us and our animals, it's a fact that their physical senses are much more developed than ours- the sense of hearing is much more acute, and the sense of smell is also. They can smell the cancer in us, and IIRC some people can smell cancer in other people, something about their breath. So I suppose that spiritual evolution can have something to do with it, (after all, dogs' love seems a whole lot more unconditional than ours), but I would guess other factors come in to play, even the choice to incarnate in one, I suppose.

LPCF
5th July 2013, 06:00 PM
They have abilities that we don't have.
When we leave this earth And the physical body is not relevant for the soul ,it makes me wonder if some dog's souls are more advanced as ( many ) humans????.
Yes, from my visits to the astral, I can confirm that some dogs are spiritually more advanced than some humans.

Is the result because dogs use their senses more and act on them for results,whether they want to please their owners or it just comes natural.
Or we are so materialistic that it is so easy to loose our ability to use our senses.?
I wonder if they can see Auras . They can detect if you are a threat or friendly?
Yes, dogs rely on their senses (both physical and spiritual). Humans are often preoccupied with earthly worries - e.g. How will I pay the rent? Will I be late for work? The garden needs weeding....
So we are less targetted on concentrating on what our senses are telling us. Dogs can indeed see auras and of course their form, colour and movement can give clues about how a being is feeling at that moment.

I think that you knew all this already, as you asked the right questions! But I'm happy to confirm them for you! :)

eyeoneblack
6th July 2013, 01:06 PM
This is a purely personal theory but it is comfortable for me: Animals are in full connection with the Kundalini. There was something about 'Man's Fall' that impedes or negates human Kundalini.
An example - frail though it is - I was camping on a very cold winter night. I woke up and my body was on fire from the inside and I couldn't have been more comfortable.
I see animals on farms and such that can handle the extreme cold (when, if all I had was a furry body I'd be a gonner quickly) and I surmise Kundalini is in full force.

Like I said - just a theory. :)