PDA

View Full Version : Blockage ??

Artimus
22nd June 2006, 02:42 AM
I would like to share an experience with everybody for some feedback. I've had this problem running energy through the outside of my right leg for years. The left was fine. With the right, I could pull energy from the bottom of my feet up to about my knees, but I couldn't get any motion on the right. It was very frustrating because it felt as if the flow would simply go around that area. Also, that leg would fall asleep quickly, and the signs of what might be vericous veins were forming in my lower calf. Then about a month or so ago I found out some news that affected me emotionally. As I was driving and thinking about it, a sudden strange foul smell was all around me. Now I was driving with the windows down and I could still smell it. I couldn't figure it out, then I remembered that same smell a few years ago during intense energy raising sessions with a girlfriend (whom the news was about). Soon after I run energy through that part of my leg! It was strange to do so, and I noticed it hurt when I did so. Now the pain is gone and I can run energy through that area, but still not quire as well as the left.

Thoughts ? ? ? ? ?

CFTraveler
22nd June 2006, 12:59 PM
From the surface it sounds like she left 'something' of herself, and now it's 'coming up to be healed' (to coin a phrase). So I would combine some more energy work, healing work and emotional healing work if available to you.

Artimus
23rd June 2006, 12:26 AM
You're on to something. I found out she was getting married.

Akashic_Librarian
23rd June 2006, 06:03 AM
In my humbled and unexperienced opinion I would say healing work is what is required, keep trying to NEW but realy focus on the right (Or was it left? Sorry I forget) leg and try to make it work!

Love, light and happiness.