PDA

View Full Version : In space amongst the stars

susan
8th July 2013, 08:13 AM
I am hesitant this morning to posting an OBE I have just experienced. It came with all the classic symptoms .I feel in a daze,almost non belief but I fear I will be ridiculed.
I need to get feed back from people on their thoughts about place of origin before earth reincarnation began?
I have to go to work today but I don't think any day will ever be the same again.
I would appreciate honest personal thoughts.
Thank you.

IA56
8th July 2013, 08:30 AM
I am hesitant this morning to posting an OBE I have just experienced. It came with all the classic symptoms .I feel in a daze,almost non belief but I fear I will be ridiculed.
I need to get feed back from people on their thoughts about place of origin before earth reincarnation began?
I have to go to work today but I don't think any day will ever be the same again.
I would appreciate honest personal thoughts.
Thank you.

Hi susan,
I want to say, that the one who are ridiculing others have exposed him self on what level he is, so do not feel fear, I am sertain that this site is gurded in right way, and the moderators are skilled people.
I know how that feel´s the fear of be laughed at.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
8th July 2013, 02:01 PM
Well, here's what I think. The earth, in its current habitable state is younger than the universe per se. Life (in my worldview) is eternal. So, before the universe (as we currently define it) was, life existed. Therefore, life must have existed before the universe as we conceptualize it. So it seems to me, that if life is eternal, before earthly human reincarnation, there must have been earthly prehuman reincarnation, and before that, non-earthly-non-human reincarnation.
If you consider threedimensional lifeforms a product of the universe (I'm talking the variegation, apparent separation) of lifeforms into discrete information gathering mechanisms, then it seems to me that life once was just pure energy (a la AA & BB in Monroe's cosmology) and evolved into what we see now here (and other places, I surmise.)
So....:shrug:

eyeoneblack
8th July 2013, 03:26 PM
I think I understand your thinking re eternal life v. life as we experience now. A friend of mind loved to give an example of life on 2-D plane. Why not? The experience would be radically different for the two comparative inhabitants, but that is the intriguing part, no?

I'm anxious to know more. Have yet to know how "In space amongst the stars" relates to the world-changing OBE we have yet to learn. I might be able to relate, but I'm only guessing at this point.:P

ButterflyWoman
8th July 2013, 03:34 PM
I fear I will be ridiculed.
I'm very sorry to hear you feel that people here will ridicule you. If you feel this is happening to you on this forum, please contact me or CFT and give us a link to the post that you feel is out of line and we'll look into it for you.

susan
8th July 2013, 08:01 PM
Butterfly woman. hi, please accept my apologies . I do not think that any one member on this site would deliberately ridicule me . That was the wrong word to use. ( maybe just a more moderate way of putting it is that people on this site ( which I need for my Offload) may think private thoughts that I was deluded.
AI56 thank you so much for your words . You are a lovely person.
CFTraveller thank you for your response and your thoughts.
Eyeoneblack. .....(This sounds like an Oscar award speech)
Sorry,don't wait for any great blockbuster movie.
I think the problem I have is I get such an adrenalin rush after an experience that I feel the need to log it on this journal rather than paper.I have had today to think this out so I think this has been an OBE which must have turned into a dream because it was so ......but then woke back up at the time of re-entry. No big deal. Go to bed.

eyeoneblack
8th July 2013, 08:33 PM
Eyeoneblack. .....(This sounds like an Oscar award speech)

:lol:

Tutor
9th July 2013, 03:37 AM
well, we all have some delusion, is why when such an obe (experience) happens, ya think no day will ever be the same again. because you've stepped a wee bit closer to your true potentiality or that fulness of being human. some would say that such potential is super-whatever, but when we super size it at mcdonalds we get overweight, and we get overweight we are forced to diet/abstain.

it is like delusion goes both ways, and the middle while not delusional is mighty fearful. yet, lancelot walking the razor's edge across the void thought he was seeing the most horrific creature awaiting his arrival to the other side. once to the other side, it were merely a mouse. fear and illusion

being ridiculed is ok, and private thoughts about anyone are inane and not really about anyone beyond the private thinker thinking of another.

it's like my private thoughts right now, i hear the song "oh, i wish i was an oscar mayer weiner...". :::ducks:::

im with CFT, Being was, is and ever shall Be, but what is Being? are you being?

can being be without a body which within to from, presently be?

Earth has ever been, just as being has ever been. earth lets us borrow for the body that we might from being be.

it gets mighty twisted, but never the less, we may find ourselves, the being, having ever been, along with earth and earth along with us.

star light is the distant past always touching the present moment, that present moment here with us on earth. space is that distance whereof the past reaches to touch this our present moment.

however, even as we each have a past, the afore mentioned is just as true inward of us. these two truths meet in the quickening, that quickening as each of us within every of one. in other words, without us being, neither inward nor outward as past reaching could touch the present moment, and we'd not be. that present moment none other than us, even every each. so it is that we be.

endless meets infinite. could be like this when forgetful...endless>-<infinite; or if memory serves, or to say that past meeting past are met as conscious awareness/present moment....endless<O>infinite.

the word Tehillem, looking at the Hill removed, we might see TeeM|Meet. thus one is the very Hill surrounded by Memory. the Psalms are called The Tehillem.

notice that this does not indiicate Time other than that time is identical pasts touching the present moment, that present moment being One or ALL of Us. either way it is an all at once gathering/meeting.

this is why prophesy fails, because time is all at once or not at all. all at once being memory within the meeting.

it is said that there is nothing new under the sun.

looking at the "evolution" of vowels as they've worked out through our history. the i is where two e's sit together, or ee=i

so if we have TeeM|MeeT, we might allocate the overall meeting as tiM<O>Mit; this giving Us the bi-directional word that both inwardly and outwardly commands OMIT from the present moment...also indicating Omission of the two identical pasts touching the present moment. also to say that the Greek word Timo means Honour. ya might see other terms within the Omit...

"Honor your Mother, it is enough that She bore You." within a Mother the child is given it's body, and the same is true for our being on Earth, that She lends us our body. so relatively, both our human Mother and the Earth are self-same, in that together met is our body lended toward giving.

origin, memory bi-omitted would reveal that origin is NOW.

this is what the Hebrew term Zeman indicates, ya see, and there is plenty of information on Zeman, such that no secretiveness be pointedly charged toward anyone or any group. it quite well is all out there, or in here as it were, online within the www.

this is why Paul indicated that there is no one deeper than is Timothy, or to have said, there is nothing deeper than the Honor of God, or God's Honor. that very Honor given (the O-mission), to us that we might of it, honor our Mother.

In the Lord's prayer it quite clearly states, "On Earth, as it is in Heaven"; but further looking back, it actually said, "In Earth as it is in Heaven". lots of info on the web about 'as it is'. tis ancient, and ancient is memory, and memory is past touching the present moment; or not, if when bi-omitted, that NOW is Origin. the Breath, Spirit Present/Gift

all things gathered are within the present moment, yet the present moment is no-thing of "things"; being that wherein and whenof we NOW Be.

~ in the turn, twister

crazy stuff...huh? or is it sanity?

Ridiculous Thoughts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyIMfpVxcV8

"If I am not for my Self, then who is for Me." Perke Avot

someone said to me today, "or we need a Noah". if you look at the electro-magnetic spectrum, it's waves run from as tall as a sky scraper to as small as an atom's electrons/neutrons, and Homoerectus/Man/Human stand amidst it. beyond either end of that we have found the disappearence of things, or to have found the indication of nothingness. that spectrum holds within it sound, color, everything that provisional of a body...IS. the promise to Noah was the Rainbow, a symbolic promise in it's day. but when applied to Zeman, or Omit as it is, that promise is well met, even as we NOW take it for granted; even as we now understand that a rainbow while seen by many at once, is not there, it is within each inward perception where the meeting IS.

literally this is a far reaching topic that is endless|infinite, spiritually it is the topic of NOW.

and Susan, surely after having written this post to the thread, i will be privately thought of as delusional, perhaps ridiculous, and most probably told that i've written gibberish. let us laugh and reckon that that is O'kay. truth is, i am all that and a bag of chips.

Practice Truth @ Fear Nothing,

Tim

p.s. the O linguistically/phonetically evolved from the meeting of AU, but Creation is for ever NOW.

The Shema: shema means hear; thus of the Voice, is within one hearing, the heard.

Hear! O' Yisrael, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One.

Oh, and my favorite quote of all time: "I suggest you are trying to unplug yourself from the matrix before you are ripe enough to fall off the vine." Aunt Clair

eyeoneblack
10th July 2013, 07:27 PM
well, we all have some delusion, is why when such an obe (experience) happens, ya think no day will ever be the same again. because you've stepped a wee bit closer to your true potentiality or that fulness of being human. some would say that such potential is super-whatever, but when we super size it at mcdonalds we get overweight, and we get overweight we are forced to diet/abstain.

Taking your posts in parts (it's long - no surprise there :))

My thoughts: Perhaps the instancey of the remembered event has a surge and a relax phase, but I'll have to say that a couple of RTZ OBE's totally changed something fundamental in my philosophy of existence. I wouldn't be here but a short while unless there was this fundamental new paradigm.

And about potential: I see it as infinite. A boulder on the side of a mountain has potential which, under certain circumstances, may release that potential and roll down the mountain. But that is not to say it no longer has potential. The earth may open up and down it goes again - releasing potential and yet it never ends: potential is nothing more than ordained actualization. To actualize potential is our everlasting path.

Well, that's just a part of what your words have inspired. :lol:

susan
10th July 2013, 09:51 PM
You are both out of my league ( flip, big crack sound in ceiling, frightened me) ..for use of words and intellect,
But as hours go on and time I'm realising that I need to believe in myself because if I don 't then I'm not working towards working with my ( spirit helpers,guides , higher self, lower self) .
I know what I have experienced,and I know when there is time for reflection.But also I know when I have experienced something I can not explained.
So ,here goes... The experience this link refers to in my honest was an OBE and not a dream.

Tutor
11th July 2013, 03:22 AM
glad ya made a decision, but i aint out of anyone's league. i neither enable, nor will i accept feigning of not having this or that human quality or quantity thereof. if i were to do so, then i would be out of your league, but in the opposite direction.

surely it all begins with believing in your self. the old saying is, "when the pupil is ready the teacher will show". that statement is actually deeper than it seems to read.

ButterflyWoman
11th July 2013, 03:31 AM
think private thoughts that I was deluded
Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure people think that about me all the time. They never say it, though, so they can think whatever they want as far as I'm concerned. ;)

*hug*

Tutor
11th July 2013, 04:29 AM
eh BW, no matter if deluded or not, if your ever in my neck of the woods, you're assured a ride on my harley. just cuz your cool like that, "they can think whatever they want as far as I'm concerned". Amen

eyeoneblack
15th July 2013, 05:26 PM
Hi, Susan. I'd post this to forum In Space amongst the stars so as to end the speculation, but not without your permission. -Richard

(copied from her Nursing Babies Journal.)

25th June,OBE amongst the stars,fab.

This last one I felt someone was behind me ( taking me somewhere?) A space station is a meeting place for space travellers,meeting place I feel is the relevant point. William Bullman reminds us that we can ourselves influence shape and what we see

by our thoughts. Also that the reality we experience is interpreted by our subconscious mind,therefore none of the people we encounter during an OBE actually are that form,some are conscious of their form and some are not.

So from seeing the space station to entering it I think I perceived the people as I did because I would expect people to wear white space suites in space( although these took the contour of the body and face) My attempt to control fear so I wouldn't ruin the OBE maybe made them look scary.They were likely to pick up what my thoughts were , which may be why I then saw one as a female just like us,because it did the job,I didn't feel so anxious. He had such a loving soothing voice .

This wasn't meant to frighten me but I think this may have been what I was preparing myself for.

I have no recall of what was said in the room,maybe it's stored somewhere deep in the mind and will surface when it's time.

Enough Said by me on this particular OBE but...........READY FOR MORE........

Finally we get the news ;0 and it was just as I suspected. A couple years ago I wrote a guided meditation where I took the participants to an orb in deep space so that the sun was merely another star and our destination was only a star in the unimaginable, unfathomable future.

I never actually gave this meditation because I was afraid it would freak someone out - to be disconnected from the 'known' without any hope for the conclusion of the lifetime journey. There were 40 people in the orb and as you approached the orb, or rather the people, would dance in brilliant lights. For some reason we all wore brown uniforms.

Personally I found enormous peace in this situation and it soothed me. But, like I say, it leaves you with nothing to 'hang on to' - no past, no future, just an endless journey in space and time.

I knew I was going to love it (the OBE) when you gave it up to us.

Bravo!

:oops:
In space amongst the stars is still Susan]

Just realized, not to be so illiterate, I should have said 'Brava' :oops:.

eyeoneblack
16th July 2013, 04:31 PM
One more thought, Susan; you are as brilliant as anyone here. We are not a mini-culture of differences, but of affinities.

I look forward to all you offer dear friend.:thumbsup:

Sinera
16th July 2013, 05:48 PM
Hi susan,

what exactly was/is so frightening for you about the possibilty to have (had) incarnations as a (biological or whatever) intelligent being other than human (ET on another planet or whatever)? To me it seems all very likely that we all are or have been "starseed" at some point "in time", given also what CFT writes above in her first post in this thread and my own experiences with ET-looking entities, plus some messages or 'visions' given to me.

Regards
Sinera

susan
16th July 2013, 06:03 PM
Hi Sinera, The fear at the beginning was the appearance. I have never really looked into the idea of extra terrestrials being us. I suppose I never thought that far back. So the fear was purely the appearance.
I Would LOVE to think I had a meeting with some for some reason.When it comes to how would I feel if I found out that I originated from somewhere else.BRILLIANT!!!! But who am I?
If I was lucky enough to not need to come back for another life time I suppose I would feel a little apprehensive that everything I had read about the different planes of existance......would things be as I hope for or different? Now I feel I'm getting too deep and out of my depth
Have you somewhere on this site postings about your meetings you talk about. I'd love to read them.

Sinera
16th July 2013, 06:16 PM
Have you somewhere on this site postings about your meetings you talk about. I'd love to read them.
They are a little all over the place (in my journal as well as other threads). I have not talked about all of them here. Some were 'direct contact', some were visions. Some messages were also relayed to me in dreams.

I can try to search (some I bookmared) and find then and put some links in here.

susan
18th July 2013, 08:12 AM
Sinera, I've just started reading your journals,I wish I had found them earlier,wonderful reading.

Sinera
18th July 2013, 12:49 PM
Hi, sorry, I almost forgot but I also have not much time recently. So here we go, it's just the links to some astral (dream or lucid) experiences relating to ETs:

Greys (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=113486#post113486)

Greys Again (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=114439#post114439)

The Puncture (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Volgerle-s-Lucidiary&p=104672#post104672)

Why Am I Here? (Entire thread on the topic, mostly about dreams though) (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?13363-Programming-Experiment-9-Why-Am-I-Here)

Gálaca (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Volgerle-s-Lucidiary&p=100388#post100388)

Gálaca showing me the "Human Contact Zone" (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=102538#post102538)
(only later it occurred to me why was it called a "human" contact zone, specifically? I also changed my mind regarding the girl's looks and identity, it really was Gálaca and not "Ludmilla" which was a different guide)

Red Klaus (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11852-Sinera-s-Lucidiary&p=121669#post121669)
(explains my current ava, it's just a loose interpretation though, I'm getting carried away sometimes ...)

Let me add to the first two that there was a third encounter with greys (actually for me they are "whites") I did not talk about yet. It was when I was lifted by helpers during an exit situation. I saw the helpers shortly. Normally they are humans when I see them (often I do not), but at one time it really looked like I was on a table with "them" around me. But they were looking very nice and one even caressed my arm (not happening the first time) then, nothing frightened me, neither was I "operated upon" but just - as usual - helped out.

It was just a short moment howver and I lost vision again, but still felt touch and caressing. The alien imagery might have been a visual distortion though, too. Like Korpo once said, maybe I project the visuals onto these beings (helpers!) myself as a kind of representation (metaphor) for me of a kind of 'strange' or higher form of consciousness. It's possible.

So who knows if these are really ETs as our cultural "memes" and Hollywood (science fiction and fantasy) portraits them, but this is of course also a more general question we must ask ourselves. I cannot yet answer this question for myself satisfactorily.

A last note: I also have lots of UFO dreams and sometimes projections to astral 'realms' where UFOS fly in the sky just as normal.

susan
22nd September 2013, 01:30 PM
I think I've just visited somewhere important.It's 2-25 pm. Been up 5 hours but feel the same as I did after the 0be this link is about.
Will post in journal section.