PDA

View Full Version : Creating a rapport with Marbas

Frater.Akenu
8th July 2013, 04:01 PM
I am also currently working on the rapport with Marbas. I have already worked with Marbas a couple of times and his stuff seems to be pretty useful. Causing and curing diseases, teaching the art of mechanics and speaking about everything hidden or "occult". Creating the rapport with Marbas could be very beneficial for my practice and for increasing my healing ability, plus I think i could get some pretty good helping spirits from him. But for now I have quite an unclean picture of his appearance. It's either that that he has a horn on one side of his head or he is wearing a sword on his back, I hope I will figure this out sooner or later as the connection becomes more stable.

IA56
8th July 2013, 06:43 PM
I am also currently working on the rapport with Marbas. I have already worked with Marbas a couple of times and his stuff seems to be pretty useful. Causing and curing diseases, teaching the art of mechanics and speaking about everything hidden or "occult". Creating the rapport with Marbas could be very beneficial for my practice and for increasing my healing ability, plus I think i could get some pretty good helping spirits from him. But for now I have quite an unclean picture of his appearance. It's either that that he has a horn on one side of his head or he is wearing a sword on his back, I hope I will figure this out sooner or later as the connection becomes more stable.

What is Marbas??

Frater.Akenu
8th July 2013, 09:13 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marbas :)

GMAN12
8th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Akenu why are you so awesome?

Frater.Akenu
9th July 2013, 06:22 AM
Hah, thanks for the compliment :D.

Yoda909
11th July 2013, 03:37 PM
What's up Frater?

Fascinating stuff. How exactly do you go about building rapports with these guys? I've thought about visualizing and working with their sigils, but haven't gotten around to too heavily working with them. Affirmations, meditations? Do you communicate with them through dreams, or visions? Pretty cool stuff. Good luck!

Frater.Akenu
12th July 2013, 07:13 AM
Hi Yoda909,
I am currently using a following setting:
-One drawn Marbas' sigil for a means of focal meditation
-One Marbas' sigil drawn permanently within my custom Summoning Triangle for evocation purposes
-Marbas' sigil drawn on my chest by my girlfriend, for all-day touch
-Visualization of the repeatedly aforementioned Sigil before falling asleep for dream projection
-Automatic drawing during Sigil visualization or meditation about Marbas

Results so far:
-Few pictures of Marbas
-Vague memory of having a vision where Marbas was originally a deity
-Quite interesting ideas about how to do stuff (creation of collapsible fence for my horses, etc)
-Friends I don't want them to talk to me suddenly reporting strange pains, etc

Yoda909
12th July 2013, 03:00 PM
So cool, I've thought of working with sigils, have never done it though. I should try... I can dream pretty easily and it would be pretty fascinating to have a connection. Good luck, Frater.Akenu, on your development!

-AS

Frater.Akenu
15th July 2013, 02:40 PM
So, I decided to try Ouija board to contact Marbas (I know, it's retarded).

For what I understood, the rapport would cost me something (don't know what exactly, needs more communication), spirit also kept repeating number '8'.

I researched my precious library for the symbology of 8 and it made no sense. Then I took a second glance at Goetia and it turned out Marbas' day hour is 8 (so I guess I should contact him only at 8 AM/PM).

Today I also read a thing or two about Ouija where it was said that when entity keeps repeating number 8 it means it's pissed, now to decide which is which http://forums.vsociety.net/Smileys/default/cheesy.gif.

Generally using the Ouija board was fun and cost was zero zero nothing, I took some paper, wrote some stuff on it, duct taped it to the floor and used a shot glass as a planchette.