PDA

View Full Version : Snowden Reveals UFO Documents

-asalantu-
9th July 2013, 02:02 PM
¿UFOS coming from Earth' mantle?
¿Why not would have an extremophile civilization?

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/snowdenufos.html

My best regards,
Ángel

-asalantu-
9th July 2013, 02:38 PM
Como dir♥a el Sr. Spock: "Fascinante"

Una civilización de extremófilos. Seguramente, habitan en la Discontinuidad de Mohorovicic, conforme planteó Robin Cook en su novela "ABDUCCIÓN".

O quizá no...

Según Robin Cook, Interterra (as♥ denominó al lugar de residencia de esa civilización subterránea) fue creada cuando una primera generación de humanos se vió en la necesidad de buscar refugio cuando una tormenta de asteroides arrasó la superficie de la Tierra. Quizá fue la época del Bombardeo Tard♥o.

Entonces no son extremófilos, sino humanos dotados de una avanzada tecnolog♥a que les permitió vencer las condiciones extremas de las cavernas de la Discontinuidad de Mohorovicic.

Es decir la "terraformaron", adaptándola a la condiciones de superficie. As♥ es como lo describe en su novela.

Atentamente...
Ángel

English Translation:
Like Mr. Spock would say, "Fascinating."
An extremophilic civilization. They surely reside in the Mohorovicic Discontinuity, offered Robin Cook in his novel "Abduction".
Or maybe not....

According to Robin Cook, Interterra (that's how he named the subterranean civilization) was created when a first generation of humans needed to seek refuge when an asteroid storm destroyed the Earth's surface. Maybe during the Late Bombardment era.

Then they would not be extremophiles, but humans with an advanced technology that allowed them to survive the extreme conditions of the caves of the Mohorovicic Discontinuity.

In other words, they 'terraformed' them, adapting them to the surface conditions. That's how he describes it in his novel.
Attentively,
Ángel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohorovičić_discontinuity

Beekeeper
12th July 2013, 07:04 AM
Presuming the source is trustworthy, that only accounts for one species. Which species is this supposed to be, presumably not the ones allegedly involved in taking samples of genetic material?

ButterflyWoman
12th July 2013, 07:40 AM
This is, unfortunately, based on a parody/joke website.

From the article: "With safe harbors in sight, Snowden was willing to share shocking and world-shattering exclusive secret government documents with The Internet Chronicle."

The Internet Chronicle does parody news, like The Onion or similar. Just one example story, also from The Internet Chronicle: "Vatican Forces Storm Dome of the Rock, Pope names Snowden Messiah".

So, basically, the website making this report fell for a fake news story that was intended to be a joke.

Sorry.

DarkChylde
12th July 2013, 08:57 AM
i did a UFO marathon a few days back , I found the #1 show on the matter , will post a link once i get home (it's the best show ever made on UFOs) , very very highly recommended , only 7 episodes - but worth it's weight in gold.