PDA

View Full Version : How to have a fully conscious OBE?

Helenbach
11th July 2013, 04:46 AM
I'm guessing many of you have been struggling with the level of consciousness of your OBEs like I have.
Mine always feel a little dreamy and foggy. Things are not very clear when I try to look at them so I've been reading and searching for ways to improve my experiences. So far, I have tried touching and feeling objects in my house and along the way and it seems to keep me connected to the astral and thus enhancing my consciousness but it still feels too foggy.
I keep thinking back to an OBE I had a few years ago. I had this sharp consciousness, pretty much like waking state, and it was simply amazing. I've been wanting to replicate that state ever since.

So what do you guys do to help with that? How conscious are your OBEs?

CFTraveler
11th July 2013, 03:10 PM
My OBES are usually pretty conscious, but it's taken me many years to achieve this. When I was younger, I just kept them short, and this kept the rtz stable.

Helenbach
11th July 2013, 11:27 PM
Hi. Thank you for your answer :)
So what have you done to achieve that? What did you start doing differently?
I keep mine pretty short but I still feel they are too hazy.

CFTraveler
12th July 2013, 05:07 PM
Nothing beats experience. If they get fuzzy or dreamy, wake yourself up, write stuff down, and get yourself back in trance. Unless you like that, then stay in them. If they are so dreamy that you know you'll forget, write keywords so you can recall them. Keep a journal.
When you keep a journal you'll recognize recurring patterns. Then analyze them and see what the trends are, what they're pointing at.
But really, I didn't do anything specific, just trial and error. And recognition.

russmi31
19th July 2013, 03:24 AM
Probably you already know this, but getting farther away from your physical body is known to clear up astral vision especially.