PDA

View Full Version : What difference is between??

IA56
11th July 2013, 06:14 AM
Hi,
I´d like to ask this question.

What difference are there between Paul and Elia?? From the bible....

Love
ia

Ps. I see the old paradigm as Paul and the new paradigm as Elia. Elia is in the old testament giving the knowing of evolution and it is shown as he taught the Elisa....and Paul is in the new testamente to remember from where we are coming as Jesus is the future....this is my understanding also from my own life...(1980-81 was Paul and 2002-2006 the shaman was Elia)

CFTraveler
11th July 2013, 03:07 PM
Some people say that Paul was the reincarnation of Elijah, because it says something similar in the Bible. Idk if it's true, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

IA56
11th July 2013, 06:50 PM
Some people say that Paul was the reincarnation of Elijah, because it says something similar in the Bible. Idk if it's true, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Yes it is very interesting, at 2002-2004 I can´t say what year this happened when they did wind the time back and forth, and now when I am thinking about it..I had so hard time to understand the symbolism what was happening, because it was not so much speack or talk it was more to my feelings and they showed me pictures and happening ...like a wheel was in motion and it did create a senario, it is very hard to put in word´s...but as I did understand it that we can´t go backward´s that the evolution always goes staight forward, but that in all time´s there are always happenings pointing to the future in all time´s we do see sighns of future...It sure is interesting :-)

Love
ia

Tutor
13th July 2013, 03:14 PM
the name Saul (Sh-aul); au phonetically sounded = o; therefore Saul = Sol/Sun ~ meaning "asked for" or "prayed for"

the name Paul, following the same sequentiality; Pol or Pole/Polarity/extremes of a middle ~ meaning "humbled" or "small"

the name Elijah or Elia ~ meaning "My God is YAHWEH!"

YAHWEH ~ A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters") יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), transliterated into Roman script Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God it was only written and never spoken. This resulted in the original pronunciation being lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become".

what is the difference of Hayah and Ahyah? which came first doesn't matter, as from within our human perspectivity, is not this ever about our present perspectivity?

what is exalted shall be humbled. yet what is exalted is not about the human perspective, but rather is from God's reckoning. for what is exalted does not recognize God beyond "God". when exalted reaches an end, or it's ends, then the human comes to terms with being human (the beginning), and in this least, asks for or prays for....

this throws one into the wheat and tares scenario, pointing at that which the world has informed within, unbeknownst of that one which asks for or prays for.

God is gentle in the hearts of mankind, understanding to a fault. such is a Love that we'd find "fault", yet is a Love from, given His only begotten Son that we'd have reprize of our prize from the beginning, even if from our ends thusly reckoned, it would seem as if "God" or the world at large were wrathfull. God is Love...1 Corinthians 13; which Paul wrote, he having been reckoned such as to reckon just so.

Elijah was wrathfull in his day, yet in his latter days spent with God Alone, he much lamented this wrathfulness, finding it had been his "God's" wrath and not very God's, understanding alas that God is gentle in the hearts of mankind, for it were God gently within himself (Elijah) bringing Elijah through his much lamented misunderstandings...healing.

forgiveness has always been, from THAT which fore-gave all that is given. mankind imagines some"thing" unfinished, therefore is self-entrapped within the imaginings of a "God" and the "things" of such.

but this is understandable, given the brevitys of what any given life is for each. such that, even as it is fore-given, so is it forgive-abled. this because, before it could be fore-given, it as fullness of plan had to have within it's Self the means within which to forgive-ably navigate all ends in the finishing touches, as to have said, it were finished even before it were loosed toward imple-mentation. thus, if ya follow, God beyond God, the latter being our "idea" of "God", even as the former is God whereof loosed are we, and not "we".

or, it aint rocket science, it is us, human...with God Alone, as each in every of One.

when one has had enough of "it", then there is no "difference", there are only [stepped] extremes of a middle.

like the ole saying, fair to midland. be gentle, as it is challenging, and to be honest, i fail miserably.

IA56
13th July 2013, 06:10 PM
the name Saul (Sh-aul); au phonetically sounded = o; therefore Saul = Sol/Sun ~ meaning "asked for" or "prayed for"

the name Paul, following the same sequentiality; Pol or Pole/Polarity/extremes of a middle ~ meaning "humbled" or "small"

the name Elijah or Elia ~ meaning "My God is YAHWEH!"

YAHWEH ~ A name of the Hebrew God, represented in Hebrew by the tetragrammaton ("four letters") יהוה (Yod Heh Vav Heh), transliterated into Roman script Y H W H. Because it was considered blasphemous to utter the name of God it was only written and never spoken. This resulted in the original pronunciation being lost. The name may have originally been derived from the old Semitic root הוה (hawah) meaning "to be" or "to become".

what is the difference of Hayah and Ahyah? which came first doesn't matter, as from within our human perspectivity, is not this ever about our present perspectivity?

what is exalted shall be humbled. yet what is exalted is not about the human perspective, but rather is from God's reckoning. for what is exalted does not recognize God beyond "God". when exalted reaches an end, or it's ends, then the human comes to terms with being human (the beginning), and in this least, asks for or prays for....

this throws one into the wheat and tares scenario, pointing at that which the world has informed within, unbeknownst of that one which asks for or prays for.

God is gentle in the hearts of mankind, understanding to a fault. such is a Love that we'd find "fault", yet is a Love from, given His only begotten Son that we'd have reprize of our prize from the beginning, even if from our ends thusly reckoned, it would seem as if "God" or the world at large were wrathfull. God is Love...1 Corinthians 13; which Paul wrote, he having been reckoned such as to reckon just so.

Elijah was wrathfull in his day, yet in his latter days spent with God Alone, he much lamented this wrathfulness, finding it had been his "God's" wrath and not very God's, understanding alas that God is gentle in the hearts of mankind, for it were God gently within himself (Elijah) bringing Elijah through his much lamented misunderstandings...healing.

forgiveness has always been, from THAT which fore-gave all that is given. mankind imagines some"thing" unfinished, therefore is self-entrapped within the imaginings of a "God" and the "things" of such.

but this is understandable, given the brevitys of what any given life is for each. such that, even as it is fore-given, so is it forgive-abled. this because, before it could be fore-given, it as fullness of plan had to have within it's Self the means within which to forgive-ably navigate all ends in the finishing touches, as to have said, it were finished even before it were loosed toward imple-mentation. thus, if ya follow, God beyond God, the latter being our "idea" of "God", even as the former is God whereof loosed are we, and not "we".

or, it aint rocket science, it is us, human...with God Alone, as each in every of One.

when one has had enough of "it", then there is no "difference", there are only [stepped] extremes of a middle.

like the ole saying, fair to midland. be gentle, as it is challenging, and to be honest, i fail miserably.

Thank you Tim but what is it you say you fail miserably??...In my book there is no such a thing as failing...if you fear out and do not dare to try, that is failing, but if you keep trying and all the time learning something new how can this be failing??

I do though understand what you are saying ;-)

As the time was winded back and forth, and now when I read your explanation I see it more clear, the time winding and how as we call it past and future...when it is only the same same but different word/name or denominate or designate.

Love
ia

Tutor
14th July 2013, 03:21 AM
saying that i fail miserably at being gentle. with practice there is failure, the practice alone is the success. by my experience, and no, i dont let failures keep me from trying. fear is part of it, just like the other side of fear...self-exaltation. it's like being between two demonstrative human choices, knowing that neither is really in your favor, but gathering understanding whilst you go right on ahead and do what you knowing better not to do.

it is like a dream i had a month or so back, a radiant woman was the only light within an endless darkness, and these long whips coming out of the dark were woefully lashing her for being there. her crys were agonizing, and voices of accusation condemned her from the darkness. couldnt see where any voice or whip was originating. but i was right there with her...witnessing her torment. oddly though, she had not one mark on her, as if to say, none of it was actually physical in nature, but rather, it was perhaps as dreams go, symbolic of any one's fields of consciousness within. it aint over till it is over, i reckon so.

Unreflected: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeXtJ5bdjHM

skipping a flat stone across the surface of water goes the distance; while a round stone thrown falls short every time.

we've had so much rain this year that the water striders (insect) are in the thousands on the surface of the creek running down the side of our land. even when the creek is up, those striders are busy correcting there position, pressing ever harder upstream, looking like they are not moving at all. yet, much water is ever moving/raging upunder them. phenomenal life, and what the eye can visually catch, seeming stop motion upon streaming movement.

learning new stuff is the easy part, implementing new stuff is not easy. not easy because old stuff gets in the way.

like today, we are cleaning our garage out, lots of packed boxes that have made as many as four moves. i open one box with paperwork in different file holders. so i go through them all, and in one find a picture of me from 12/2003, when i was hospitalized for various health problems. i was unrecognizable, in a condition of having been much unloved by those familiars living right in the same home. two months later on groundhog day, i awoke to find the house empty, clearly remembering my then wife kissing me on the mouth, saying something or other that i had not been awake enough to hear or remember. short story is, they did not return, and i didnt know what was going on for a few days. but i had the local sheriff checking it out, and he found them, my ex had moved in with another man, her drug dealer, and my son was not with her, but the sheriff in speaking with her was told that he was alright, with friends. so the sheriff felt to let it go, yet i knew nothing beyond that for the next month and a half. the man i had lost that i had become ill just up and died of a completely broken heart. and by the grace of god, whatever it was that was left made it through. enough was enough, ya understand? during that time i lay broken in the kitchen floor by the entry door. had three cats and a dog which lay with me, as close as they could get, as if to be of me. their noises were the sounds of anguish, especially through the night. that's the worst hurt i've felt in life, the kind that doubles ya up in tremorous pain. it was february, and mighty cold, and i quickly ran out of split wood for our woodburning stove which we relyed upon the most for heat. somehow i went out each day and split enough wood for the day, and i tightly rolled old magazines tied with steel wire to stretch out what i had. i even burned some big ole books. once the stove was banked it would last a good while. the only vehicle i had was my truck, which had sat in the driveway for three years unused, and it didnt run. i finally got some groceries through an old friend who stopped by out of the blue and saw my appalling condition, and saw strait away to help me. that's when friends i didnt know i had, neighbors even, got involved. god is good, of that i've absolutely no doubt; never requiring any further "means" of certitude.

so, relative to all that and more even, failure is most often a miserable feeling, when ya understand god is good. i cant say as it is knowing, but it is a good feeling to be known.

so, i cryed today for the fella in the 2003 picture, i will always remember him just as he somehow re-membered god, that god loved him; and yet loves me, this here fella fashioned from a ship wreck into lord knows what.

But, i showed that picture to my wife, she'd never seen it before. she said, my god Tim. i started crying then and she held me. she said, tim dont go back there. i said, i got to...for in these tears of remembrance is part of what helped what was left that i might be here right now. ya see, he and me, we got us a skip on the waters between us, an upstream press even when the waters raged upunder us, together seeming as stop motion upon streaming waters.

hey, thanks for the little bit of love, :)

:) Give a Little Bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yKHUsxis60

taking all that to get ME right here, so be it. it's all good if good is what ya got right now.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

Tim

p.s. thanks to the stranger of a little boy who showed up when all was lost, took me by the right hand, and led me to the Father. We are One. Into Dust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQZ4M2Uv5c

IA56
14th July 2013, 04:37 AM
saying that i fail miserably at being gentle. with practice there is failure, the practice alone is the success. by my experience, and no, i dont let failures keep me from trying. fear is part of it, just like the other side of fear...self-exaltation. it's like being between two demonstrative human choices, knowing that neither is really in your favor, but gathering understanding whilst you go right on ahead and do what you knowing better not to do.

it is like a dream i had a month or so back, a radiant woman was the only light within an endless darkness, and these long whips coming out of the dark were woefully lashing her for being there. her crys were agonizing, and voices of accusation condemned her from the darkness. couldnt see where any voice or whip was originating. but i was right there with her...witnessing her torment. oddly though, she had not one mark on her, as if to say, none of it was actually physical in nature, but rather, it was perhaps as dreams go, symbolic of any one's fields of consciousness within. it aint over till it is over, i reckon so.

Unreflected: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeXtJ5bdjHM

skipping a flat stone across the surface of water goes the distance; while a round stone thrown falls short every time.

we've had so much rain this year that the water striders (insect) are in the thousands on the surface of the creek running down the side of our land. even when the creek is up, those striders are busy correcting there position, pressing ever harder upstream, looking like they are not moving at all. yet, much water is ever moving/raging upunder them. phenomenal life, and what the eye can visually catch, seeming stop motion upon streaming movement.

learning new stuff is the easy part, implementing new stuff is not easy. not easy because old stuff gets in the way.

like today, we are cleaning our garage out, lots of packed boxes that have made as many as four moves. i open one box with paperwork in different file holders. so i go through them all, and in one find a picture of me from 12/2003, when i was hospitalized for various health problems. i was unrecognizable, in a condition of having been much unloved by those familiars living right in the same home. two months later on groundhog day, i awoke to find the house empty, clearly remembering my then wife kissing me on the mouth, saying something or other that i had not been awake enough to hear or remember. short story is, they did not return, and i didnt know what was going on for a few days. but i had the local sheriff checking it out, and he found them, my ex had moved in with another man, her drug dealer, and my son was not with her, but the sheriff in speaking with her was told that he was alright, with friends. so the sheriff felt to let it go, yet i knew nothing beyond that for the next month and a half. the man i had lost that i had become ill just up and died of a completely broken heart. and by the grace of god, whatever it was that was left made it through. enough was enough, ya understand? during that time i lay broken in the kitchen floor by the entry door. had three cats and a dog which lay with me, as close as they could get, as if to be of me. their noises were the sounds of anguish, especially through the night. that's the worst hurt i've felt in life, the kind that doubles ya up in tremorous pain. it was february, and mighty cold, and i quickly ran out of split wood for our woodburning stove which we relyed upon the most for heat. somehow i went out each day and split enough wood for the day, and i tightly rolled old magazines tied with steel wire to stretch out what i had. i even burned some big ole books. once the stove was banked it would last a good while. the only vehicle i had was my truck, which had sat in the driveway for three years unused, and it didnt run. i finally got some groceries through an old friend who stopped by out of the blue and saw my appalling condition, and saw strait away to help me. that's when friends i didnt know i had, neighbors even, got involved. god is good, of that i've absolutely no doubt; never requiring any further "means" of certitude.

so, relative to all that and more even, failure is most often a miserable feeling, when ya understand god is good. i cant say as it is knowing, but it is a good feeling to be known.

so, i cryed today for the fella in the 2003 picture, i will always remember him just as he somehow re-membered god, that god loved him; and yet loves me, this here fella fashioned from a ship wreck into lord knows what.

But, i showed that picture to my wife, she'd never seen it before. she said, my god Tim. i started crying then and she held me. she said, tim dont go back there. i said, i got to...for in these tears of remembrance is part of what helped what was left that i might be here right now. ya see, he and me, we got us a skip on the waters between us, an upstream press even when the waters raged upunder us, together seeming as stop motion upon streaming waters.

hey, thanks for the little bit of love, :)

:) Give a Little Bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yKHUsxis60

taking all that to get ME right here, so be it. it's all good if good is what ya got right now.

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

Tim

p.s. thanks to the stranger of a little boy who showed up when all was lost, took me by the right hand, and led me to the Father. We are One. Into Dust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQZ4M2Uv5c

Thank you Tim for your honesty and giving so much of your self, I thank you for getting my tears out also, I need to cry out all the old so the new do have place to settle down.....Thank you.

As you said, it is not done until it is done, so I do not feel as a failure because every time it is not done I feel that no, that was not right this time eighder, so I know how much there is still work to do, and I do not put my self down by being hard, life is hard enough, so be gentle with your self, and remember all love there is to have when not keeping it out with ashamed feelings, we do not have to be better than we are in every moment we are our best even we know we are not even half way.
I cry with you Tim, I need people such as you, honest and telling just as things happen and are...I am so happy you have your wife comforting you when all is hopless and sad memories come to surface...yes god is good, always when you see why things are as they are, and why I have to go through happenings what is cruel and horric.
I am so sorry to hear about your family, how is your son now?? Do you have good contact to him?? Do you have more children than your son?? How is your ex wife, do she still live with the drug dealer?? Do you have still your pet´s??

Love
ia

Tutor
14th July 2013, 05:03 AM
just let it be over so it's over, so ya can just be You as you worthily are. You are all that you need, and beyond that where is neediness...if You are who, why, when, where, what and how you need to be, just as you are right here, right now.

we all yearn to be needed, but we need to need our self first, that lastly our self might need the lil ole pinheaded ME that each really is.

brb...check out CFT's recent addition to this thread...

Tutor
14th July 2013, 05:05 AM
just let it be over so it's over, so ya can just be You as you worthily are. You are all that you need, and beyond that where is neediness...if You are who, why, when, where, what and how you need to be, just as you are right here, right now.

we all yearn to be needed, but we need to want our self first, that lastly our self might need to want the lil ole ME that each really is.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?3003-Beyond-Enlightenment-Warning-Not-for-Sissies&p=122466#post122466

i have no idea how post#8 happened in there...

IA56
14th July 2013, 05:41 AM

we all yearn to be needed, but we need to need our self first, that lastly our self might need the lil ole pinheaded ME that each really is.

Thank you Tim!!

All is over thank god for that!!

Love
ia

Tutor
15th July 2013, 02:25 AM
you recover quickly. ;)

IA56
15th July 2013, 06:08 AM
you recover quickly. ;)

LOL...Yes, and ain´t that just fantastic !!! I think so :-)

Love
ia