PDA

View Full Version : Perception change

Gemma
11th July 2013, 05:00 PM
Hey,

Last night I was tired and I lay down on my bed. I wasn't meditating in the usual sense, but I wasn't asleep either. My body was very still and I stayed that way for about a hour. But in my mind, I was listing everything I desired. Such as, the need to be free from negs, to be free from nicotine, to be free from this and that, and I was asking for help. Other than that, my mind was clear from all other thoughts/emotions.

But at some point, I noticed certain parts of my body feeling much larger than they are. I perceived everything within and without as being much larger and at the same time being much smaller. After this, I decided to get up for a bit, and I felt much better within myself, much brighter and calmer.

I decided to go to bed after a while, and I had difficulty in getting to sleep for about 2 hours due to neg attacks, which ceased when I made it very clear if they didn't stop, I'd petition Jesus for his help in exorcising the neg; but I woke up this morning feeling fantastic, better than I'd been feeling for the past month or so.

Has anyone ever experienced this feeling of everything seeming huge, yet at the same time everything is tiny? I've experienced this state on occasions ever since I was a child. Never been able to make sense of it. :confused:

eyeoneblack
15th July 2013, 06:31 PM
Often when I'm attempting a remote viewing the 'target' can be enormous, i.e. I am extremely small in relation to it. We can, in the astral be both microscopic and macroscopic. It's just the way it goes.

BDeye
16th July 2013, 07:38 AM
Sometime a sensation of ballooning and then being only a pinpoint. This has happened to my whole body and sometimes only body parts. I've also experienced both ballooning and pin point sensations at the same time, hard to explain, almost like the mindsplit effect of being at two points in my room at the same time. I think it may be tied to the hypnagogic state.

eyeoneblack
16th July 2013, 06:11 PM
Sometime a sensation of ballooning and then being only a pinpoint. This has happened to my whole body and sometimes only body parts. I've also experienced both ballooning and pin point sensations at the same time, hard to explain, almost like the mindsplit effect of being at two points in my room at the same time. I think it may be tied to the hypnagogic state.

I agree. Hypnagogia is a very interesting phenomenon. Very entertaining in my experience. It's a place 'in between'. I have actually projected from this point. Most interesting. You should be encouraged by this as the projection may be close at hand.

Another thought, you seem to inclined to the RTZ exit. I am not, so vibrating into the astral may be different for you.

DarkChylde
16th July 2013, 06:31 PM
This has happened to my whole body and sometimes only body parts.
BTW this is incidentally my "cue" that proper trance has set and i'm "ripe" to take on whatever it is about to undertake.

arms or legs suddenly feel "gigantic" , or inversely a body part shrinks till it's a pin point perception.

very interesting :-)

CFTraveler
16th July 2013, 07:21 PM
I used to experience it randomly when I had been consciously projecting for only a few years. I remember getting into interesting places- in between carpet threads, and once inside a basket weave. It hasn't happened for years, that I can tell anyway.

Tutor
16th July 2013, 07:21 PM
EM Spectrum Properties: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/EM_Spectrum_Properties_edit.svg

Meditation Changes..example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFo5Nqo7I5k

loosely put, like an elevator of perception-ability, there are dispersed pockets of brain cells [little sub-brains] along the spinal cord, relative to energy centers. perhaps DC might elaborate further. it is a mighty detailed array arranged just so. ida pingali shushumma

the ole rooter to the tooter, just another manifold expression.

Gemma
20th July 2013, 10:23 PM
Hmmm. Well it didn't feel as though I was about to project. But this is something I've experienced on occasion for years. DarkChylde gave the closest description of what I experienced. But it wasn't just limited to body parts. Mental imagery was also affected.

BDeye
21st July 2013, 08:42 AM
The oddest visuals that I get And used to get for years was these pale people floating in a pink/orange place, who would swell up to marshmallow proportions (ghostbusters staypuff man kind of), and then shrink to extremely skinny in rapid succession. As I watch them do this, the sensation of swelling and shrinking affects my body as well. Never projected from this state, just cool sensations and weird imagery, quite enjoyable actually.