PDA

View Full Version : the #1 documentary series on UFOs.

DarkChylde
12th July 2013, 09:04 AM
this is a link to a documentary made on UFOs , it's divided into 7 episodes , this is the one show that will totally change your prospective on UFOs.
The National Geographic rarely delves into the more controversial topics but once it does , it produces outstanding out of the ordinary material , this documentary is no exception.

I was hooked from episode 1 , the depth , the inquiry , the production , the research , the evidence - all absolutely outstanding , I rate this as the #1 documentary ever to be made by mankind on this subject matter.

:arrow: National Geographic : UFOS The Untold Stories. (http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2737275-UFOS-The-Untold-Stories)

Beekeeper
12th July 2013, 09:17 AM
Noted.

DarkChylde
12th July 2013, 11:26 AM
:redface:

CFTraveler
12th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Also noted. Will be looking at it later.

DarkChylde
9th April 2016, 09:23 PM
Noted.

I hope you have seen it by now , it's been years since I think posted the link , I'd assume in plenty of this time (fingers crossed ) you have would have hopefully seen it by now.
I'd really like to swap notes with you about this.

DarkChylde
9th April 2016, 09:33 PM
Also noted. Will be looking at it later.

Cf , my apologies for reviving , so old a thread , I did it just to B.U.M.P it.

This series is what changed my whole thoughts and ideas about the ET/UFO phenomena.

They Have Nick Pope (former UK Head of M.O.D - that's England's official Ministry.Of.Defence" )

Leslie Kean , UFO jourlanist , Extremely astute and very insightful , author of UFO/ET books.

WhiteMonkey
20th April 2016, 05:22 AM
Im happy you pushed it now I can watch it ��

DarkChylde
20th April 2016, 07:28 AM
glad to hear it :)

DarkChylde
28th August 2016, 03:07 PM
B.U.M.P

*bumping for revival

*Please swap notes if you've seen it - thanks.