PDA

View Full Version : evolution

eyeoneblack
15th July 2013, 07:00 PM
All land creatures evolved from the sea. What will these little monsters become?

http://io9.com/these-sea-creatures-are-clearly-from-outer-space-758780231

Tutor
15th July 2013, 10:57 PM
whoa! dem be ugly. hey, i see that you done become venerable up in here. i certainly second that motion.

DarkChylde
16th July 2013, 06:41 AM
that was awful! so hideous i couldn't even scroll down the entire page!

ButterflyWoman
16th July 2013, 08:15 AM
In some hundreds of millions of years, probably politicians and the CEOs of banks.

eyeoneblack
16th July 2013, 01:16 PM
whoa! dem be ugly. hey, i see that you done become venerable up in here. i certainly second that motion.

Well :). Thank you, Tim.

Tutor
16th July 2013, 01:47 PM
yes Richard, Brother...you are most welcome. I know that you strain to hold back much seen, that it would seem that much you have not. Honorable in deeds. in few words you outdo many words that only lose the one reading to see. i always hopefully ponder on your forgiveness toward my many words that would seem to have outdone. I give honor to whom honor is due, one such as is You.

Yours,

Tim

eyeoneblack
16th July 2013, 02:50 PM
yes Richard, Brother...you are most welcome. I know that you strain to hold back much seen, that it would seem that much you have not. Honorable in deeds. in few words you outdo many words that only lose the one reading to see. i always hopefully ponder on your forgiveness toward my many words that would seem to have outdone. I give honor to whom honor is due, one such as is You.

Yours,

Tim

There's a Hallmark card there somewhere, Buddy. I'm touched. You are the freest of people (without even considering your Harley haha.) Always enjoy your thoughts. I get something everytime, just exactly what? I can't often say.

We'll carry on, dos amigos!

Richard