PDA

View Full Version : Dukun open my friends third eye...

WhiteMonkey
19th July 2013, 09:57 AM
Hey guys,

a Story from Indonesia:

My friend went to a holy mountain here in Indonesia, my friend is local, there he found a Dukun(Indonesian Shaman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dukun) which was offering, him after a long talk, to open his third Eye.

My Friend wanted to try it and agreed and the Dukun moved his hand over his third Eye and suddenly he could 'see'. He told me it was so horrible and he was really afraid that he asked the Dukun directly to close his third Eye again. He didn't want to tell me what he saw cause he was so afraid.

I'm not interested to let my third Eye open from another person cause I want to do it by my own energy but i wanted to ask if there is any risk for a person like my friend?

I could imagine that the shock closes his third Eye very strong and that his energy there is in chaos or something like that but what else?

Somebody heard about something like that already?

PS: I'm sorry if this post is in the wrong category, please move it in case.

All the best
WhiteMonkey

DarkChylde
19th July 2013, 11:12 AM
why do you think he'll have further trouble after the 3rd eye was shut closed?

WhiteMonkey
19th July 2013, 12:07 PM
I just was thinking cause of a 'kick start' and then 'kick close' it will make some trauma?

DarkChylde
19th July 2013, 12:20 PM
nothing to the extent of leaving him in PTSD (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/post-traumatic-stress-disorder/DS00246) , unless he was already undergoing dramatically tragic stuff before this.

CFTraveler
19th July 2013, 04:15 PM
I have lots of questions. What was horrible about the experience? Why was he fearful? And, what drove him to go there and find the Dukun?
ps. He received an initiation. Was he not ready for it, or is he telling you a version of what happened?

WhiteMonkey
19th July 2013, 04:36 PM
To find dukuns like thay powerful is quite difficult.. Ypu need to be lucky. So he just went there talked to an old man and then he realised tthat it was a dukun when he was offered the opening.

The place where he was is know for many spirits.
He told me that it was so scary to see so many ghosts in one time...
He saw some scaryones too he told me..

Is a opening like this riskless if you dont fear it?
But probably u cant close your third eye yourself anymore or?

If you or somebody else would like to meet the dukun i know now how to find him.. Just for in case :-)

All the best

CFTraveler
19th July 2013, 05:58 PM
I had an initiation in dreamstate much like that one, when I was younger and knew less, and it impressed me. However, I figure if I need something like that (in the physical) it'll find me, if it's meant to be. Personally, I'm one of those people that 'feel guided to do something' and do it, or wait until it's right. It's just one of those things.
I personally believe that the third eye is a metaphor for a vortex of energy that receives information (visually, but sometimes not) and it can't be 'opened' and 'closed' like a door- it's more like 'opening' is a metaphor for becoming capable of relaying information, maybe 'stimulated'. So if you want to close it just take your attention away from it- maybe.
But, if a Dukun is so powerful that he can activate your third eye (after all, why not?) I imagine he's powerful enough to inactivate it, if it's what's supposed to be.
Since I don't believe in luck, I think your friend had a reason to be there (even if it's to tell you the story)- eventually the reason will reveal itself.
About risk, I think life itself is risk, and I'd rather know what's out there than not- so in terms of risk, it depends on the person- if they are fearful or unbalanced there is great risk. But if not, they can handle it.

DarkChylde
19th July 2013, 06:58 PM
true , also i think if something bad is bound to happen to you it's going to happen to you - regardless how prepared you are or entirely ignorant of it .

long time ago , when we were learning on how to "open" chakras , the instructor give these tense , concise and explicitly clear directions we were supposed to "close" them after wards (lest trouble seeks it's way in) - to this day iv'e never (not even once) ever "closed" a chakra (the damned things take so much time opening , powering up , cleaning out and what not , it's serious labor :mad:) while other people have incidents where a neg attached itself to an "open" port and started leeching from it.

I honestly don't know who's right and who is wrong here (in the opening or closing case) , but over all learning to trust your gut will often enough show you the way out or in the very least hint towards it.

Aunt Clair
20th July 2013, 03:27 AM
Yes it is possible and it can be done on a scale. That is through healing a person spiritually such as Reiki an improvement of clairvoyance can occur. By sitting with someone of a higher vibration an improvement can occur and directly by passing energy through the eye either physically or remotely the clairvoyance can improve. In the absence of energy centres in that area called by Robert Bruce, the brow centre, no amount of energy is going to make one able to see at will. All are clairvoyant in my opinion . Perhaps a very few are spiritually challenged and are blind even in projection and in dreams but this is so rare. Clairvoyance develops on a continuum with the development of subtle energy body structures and with flow of energy and with pathworking experience. An attunement by a shaman can certainly open the eye more.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 07:11 PM
true , also i think if something bad is bound to happen to you it's going to happen to you - regardless how prepared you are or entirely ignorant of it .

interesting.

but i realize here, that you are intimating your words to the experiential within, and i respect them as such coming from an experienced person such as is yourself.

imhk
23rd January 2014, 01:46 AM
I am really interested in meeting a capable dukun. Do you actually know how to contact one?

Thanks

To find dukuns like thay powerful is quite difficult.. Ypu need to be lucky. So he just went there talked to an old man and then he realised tthat it was a dukun when he was offered the opening.

The place where he was is know for many spirits.
He told me that it was so scary to see so many ghosts in one time...
He saw some scaryones too he told me..

Is a opening like this riskless if you dont fear it?
But probably u cant close your third eye yourself anymore or?

If you or somebody else would like to meet the dukun i know now how to find him.. Just for in case :-)

All the best

IA56
23rd January 2014, 05:55 AM
Who or what is an "Dukun"???

Love
ia

CFTraveler
23rd January 2014, 01:22 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dukun

IA56
24th January 2014, 05:39 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dukun

Thank you CFT, this make´s a lot of sence to me...much fall´s to right places knowing this.

Love
ia

WhiteMonkey
16th February 2014, 12:51 PM
@imhk
ya I know this Dukun and I know how to get there why? would you like to visit him?

Babunilde
5th February 2016, 05:50 PM
@imhk
ya I know this Dukun and I know how to get there why? would you like to visit him?

Hi everyone, I know it's been ages since you last posted about this Dukun but I'd really love to meet him, I'm travelling around Indonesia right now and I feel thats actually what I came here to do.
I hope you can help.

Thank you and have a lovely night!

WhiteMonkey
6th February 2016, 10:21 AM
Hey Babunilde,

where are you at the moment?
Please tell me about yourself and what you wanna learn from the dukun.

If you want you can send me all your info in a pm

All the best