PDA

View Full Version : Sigils to forget?

GMAN12
20th July 2013, 06:58 AM
I am asking this question here because I want some opinions. I wanted to create a sigil for myself and also use on another person. I want to forget the bad times I had had with a relative of mine because she is so very nice and at one point I liked her. I want to have a better relationship as a relative and my friend told her that I liked her and for years she knew it. Somewhat she thought I was stalking her but I coincidentally had been at many places she was that day. I wanted to create a sigil so she and I would forget about that, I never liked her, she never knew about it, and that she would come back down from where she lived and focused on some career. I feel it would take a lot of depression away from me that my best friend had gave to me once he had told her. I value all opinions. Thanks

ButterflyWoman
20th July 2013, 08:04 AM
Well, my experience of sigils is that this is not the best use for them. I've been known to use them as wards, amulets, or talismans, so I'm not "anti sigil" or anything, but for something like you're describing, core image work (as Robert Bruce has described) or other memory work such as revision (where you "go back" and "revise" a situation/memory) combined with tie cutting is much more effective.

I'm not saying a sigil will NOT work, but my experience of them is that this just isn't their best use, and believe me, I've had a LOT of memory work to do in my life. Going into the memory is the most effective thing I've found for healing it. It's not always a pleasant experience, but it gets the job done, and done right. It's like opening up an infected wound and cleaning it out, so it heals properly.

In some cases, this will (apparently) remove a memory (and possibly the actual event) entirely, but that's very subjective. Still, what you're talking about IS subjective, so...

Possibly a couple other folks around here have more experience with sigils working the way you propose, though. Maybe they'll have some advice on it. :)

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 08:28 AM
lets first get the basic premise of a sigil down : a sigil is a geometric design that is 90% non-related to your goal and 10% the total pictorial representation of your goal , the sigil is imbibed into the subconscious mind and after gestating the sigil the subconscious manifests it into the physical realm , sounds simple right? - absolutely not.
many many things go wrong with sigils (that is an absolute given resolute fact) , the problem with these untoward effects is that they range from the mild that can be managed to the bizarre and the extreme that might have you ending up in a hospital with stitches (that is what happened to me).
Now lets address the 2 major school of thoughts that work with sigils first would be the austin osman spare cult (practitioners taking the whole idea of a sigil crossing a "the semi permeable psychic membrane allowing the sigil to bypass the conscious and embed into subconscious matrix and ultimately fusing with reality) his books are chock full of these models and replete with diagrams (yes i know i called this faction a cult , which is the same word i'd use for people practicing the alistair crowley works) the second group would be the whole of the chaos majick faction , these people are almost obsessively devoting emphasis on the fact it is not the sigil but it is how you fire it which will make it work and produce viable result.
for now i'll just point out the heavy reading and the spade work you'd have to do in order to grip firmly the concept , the practice , the technique and the theory of the sigil
:arrow: Austin Osman Spare : The Psychology of Ecstasy ; The book of Pleasures. (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Austin-Osman-Spare-Phil-Baker/dp/1907222014) (sounds like smut i know but it's the canon of sigils)
:arrow: Liber Null & Psychonaut : Introduction to Chaos Majick (http://www.amazon.com/Liber-Null-Psychonaut-Introduction-Chaos/dp/0877286396/ref=pd_cp_b_1) (also known as Peter Carroll's Classic Primer)
I also read :arrow: Phil Hine's : Condensed Chaos ( he ought have it on his website , it was free when i read it , cant look it up now)

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 08:46 AM
now i'll share my "sigil story" , this happened after i had wrapped working invocations and goetia and the book of summons (both the books have sigils for the entity to be summoned with details ) so i already had formed ideas to how sigils get about doing what they do (big mistake)
I read a book called "Creation of the Majickal Entity : Your Guide to Creation of the Servitor ) , Servitors are entities that you make from scratch , you learn how to make the type of entity you want and how to make it "serve" you (hence the name) , how to manifest the flesh , how to encode the entity's DNA to make it function , how to tell if your entity is gaining sentience , how to tell if it is achieving appropriate developmental milestones for it's age , how to check for aberrant functions etc etc.
I decided that the servitor I will make will be an aggressively virulent one (i assumed that this would cut down the long "feeding" procedures and so I put into it's DNA sigil a clause that each time it feeds it's multiplicity and capacity to replicate would amplify resulting in greater viability and capacity to thrive) , so DC took the same shiny red luscious apple from God's garden as his first two children did and took a large succulent mouthful in between his teeth.

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 09:07 AM
so came to result one of the most harrowing experiences in my life culminating in stitches.
The servitor soon was exceeding all developmental milestones , it was hungry , it fed well , it was communicative (i was overjoyed!)
Funny thing is once you've fired a sigil you've fired it , like words out of mouth and arrows out of bow : it's gone , there's no taking it back.
Firing sigils is an art form within itself , people draw sigils on their bodies and make tantric love till the sigils are covered with juices of copulation , people masturbate several times a day leaving the ejaculate to dry on the sigil once the semen's dankness has left the paper they iron it in between 2 layers of paper roll the sigil and sallow it , people make sigil suppositories till it's physically painful to keep them inside , people take diabetic finger pricks for glucose and prick and prick till they can make the entire sigil in one go with a mere drop of blood , women weave their sigils into their hair cut the whole locks and burry them in dank soils where mushrooms and decay keeps the soil warm , people draw their sigils on a bulb and blink till they see the after image for hours (like i said i don't like the word cult but i'll use it wherever i deem fit).
Once you fire your sigil (successfully) you have to gestate it in the womb of the subconscious till you actually feel the sigil kicking in the amniotic fluid of your mind ( yes poking in your mind for personal gain is a choice on the smart and intelligent make)
Any how the problem with these things once they are released from your mind after having been made , everything will not be in your absolute control , in my case the thing totally and entirely refused to meet termination (after it had WRECKED what it was supposed to do , and when i say wreck i mean it made ROAD KILL) , taking it down was no cake walk my friend , i had to call in people (i was entirely out of my hand by then).
Luckily i know people having far far greater skill then mine who agreed to come for succor (i count myself lucky because NOBODY was paying them to help me out here , for all they knew I might as well could have made the servitor turn out like that by malicious intent).

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 09:36 AM
and what's this? i didn't even answer your question still yet (uh oh! :twisted: )

I know of a person who got results the moment they fired their first sigil , not only are there sigils that make you forget what you want but there are also procedures where you make a servitor and it makes makes more sigils for you to that effect of your original goal , so one day you end sitting in a room with shreds of paper and smell of gasoline everywhere.If it's working and giving you what you want why not squeeze the opportunity dry to it's marrow?
Getting the results you want does not mean you are on the right track , it's means your'e so caught up in loop hole you're messing up your LIFE, the minute i saw this person i knew right off the bat this is going down the drain and fast.Last I know of her she was on ECT for treatment , her mother has to be with her 24/7 to facilitate care - sure the grief and loss cripples the care taker for a while , but what can you do?.
Isn't it funny that the major side effect of Electro Convulsive Shock Therapy is ......... hmmmm ....... oh yeah it's memory loss.

Tutor
20th July 2013, 01:50 PM
DC,

Thank you for sharing your/these experiences with us. Now, that's understanding|wisdom that reaches beyond the scathing walk upon thin ice of thinking to know. LIFE...exactly! eyes wide open Brother|Sister.

Tim

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 02:47 PM
actually , i need to thank GMAN for being a sport and writing in that he's open to opinion , so hopefully there was some bang for buck here.

also frater (whom we know is awesome ;) ) has good threads specifically on this , (a lot of information shows up on "Similar Threads" , i browse those a lot , feel free to give those a b.u.m.p too , we always appreciate input) i'll highlight those anyhow
:arrow: Charging Sigils (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?15628-Charging-sigils).
:arrow: Traditional Sigil Methodologies (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?15807-Traditional-way-of-working-with-Sigils).

hope that helps.

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 02:51 PM
Now, that's understanding|wisdom that reaches beyond the scathing walk upon thin ice of thinking to know.

yups leave it to me skate thin ice , these boots were made for walking|trampling all over it :thumbsup:

Tutor
20th July 2013, 03:30 PM
Hallelujah! Friend. Ridicule it to Death, remaining to stay...ALIVE!

Boots a-Walkin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3SEC7BDHUk

OUCH!!!

a few years back i got an email from a stranger, saying simply this, "I know that you know." I replyed with this, "this I know" and attached the following link to the song Hard Sun. then another email from this stranger, "but...what does it mean?". of which i did not reply.

Hard Sun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4uTEhDqa_s

check this one out....Glory Box: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF-GvT8Clnk

CFTraveler
20th July 2013, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the comments, all. I found it really interesting.

GMAN12
20th July 2013, 07:59 PM
I may say my greatest thanks for showing me the dangers DC and everyone else who had given me some advice and directing me towards Akenu's links.

DarkChylde
20th July 2013, 08:02 PM
np @ all my friend :heart: