PDA

View Full Version : Psychic Seduction and Karma

fiatlux
22nd July 2013, 04:09 AM
Would psychic seduction have an effect to one's karma? How would visualizing and fantasizing about a person affect the target person as well as the person sending that type of energy out to the universe? What if I am masturbating and fantasizing about a friend for instance, how would that affect the dynamic of our relationship. I apologize for the content of this post if it is offensive, but this is a serious question and I would like to know what others think about this. I acknowledge that I have major work to do, and I wish to not engage in such type of manifestation work, but I am a man of flesh with lustful urges and desires. While I fight against these type of things at times, it seems to me that my shadow self wins over every so often. I am trying to be more conscious of my thoughts knowing that in theory there is a cause and effect component tied into it and I also wish to be respectful, so this puts me in terrible conflict. Let's discuss this.

fiatlux
22nd July 2013, 05:03 AM
Also, Aunt Clair have written that that fantasy masturbation can lead to negs, succubi, incubi, and I have no desiring in contributing to these kind of things.

DarkChylde
22nd July 2013, 05:41 AM
i think i'm in BIG trouble ( :jester: ) .

Frater.Akenu
22nd July 2013, 08:31 AM
Well, yes, deep emotional states (orgasm) can attract some negs and fantasizing about some person during this process (especially if you feel overly attracted to the person) can also affect the target person.
For the first case, burning some white sage usually helps, for the second case I recommend reading Psychic Self-Defense by Dion Fortune as she directly states few very similar cases about the matter.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 02:27 PM
seems there is always trouble, such as a mole hill of it. like the old saying, making a mountain out of a mole hill. how does one make a mole hill out of a mountain? well, they stop persecuting themself because they are human, thus opening the appropriate boundarys which within they respectfully are, and from that, respectful to where everyone else is.

without the intent to use an utility for such, there is no such reach, nor is there karma. however, if such intent be, the above paragraph speaks for itself, as just like in the outlying, so within is the choice to reciprocate or not. this, if without intent then no power given to, if with self-respect empowerment.

victims are not made by those who seek them out. they are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundarys, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.

thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundarys within themselves.

CFTraveler
22nd July 2013, 03:02 PM
Would psychic seduction have an effect to one's karma? If the law of karma is what they say it is ('they' being the popular interpretation) then yes, because everything you do or think is what determines your karma. However, I don't think it's that simple.
To shorten this answer, just thinking of something should not affect your karma because most of the time the mind is an uncontrolled process of cataloguing and reacting to stimuli, and reaction is an expenditure of energy, so in my view should not affect anything negatively.
What matters in this instance, I think, is your intention.
If you are trying to manipulate another being into entering some sort of relationship against their will, there is some karma being produced. If it affects them enough to enter in such a relationship, then the karma debt would be greater, but if you're just blowing off steam, so to speak, you already did the energy exchange with the universe and no one was hurt, so no karma points either way.

I think instead of fighting against these 'shadow urges' you should investigate what drives them, would a sexual relationship work between you and this person honestly, how do you feel about them? Instead of pushing these thoughts into your subconscious and making them even more powerful.

DarkChylde
22nd July 2013, 03:07 PM
victims are not made by those who seek them out. they are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundarys, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.
thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundarys within themselves.

interesting.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 03:52 PM
"interesting"

does this mean that you disagree or agree. i may not exactly agree with it later, even as i wrote it earlier. was off the cuff, as it were felt to have been given. though, perhaps "self-made" might be "self-allowed". permission being the agency. or not being aware that permission is theirs. this would then lead to a wide open permissiveness, or as unawareness goes, the "why me?". i write this upon my own self-examination/s, as i am, even as i have been, honestly reckoning out my own "why me?" 's of past occasions. it isnt so diabolical, as it is dialectical. it isnt so happenstance, as it is behavioral. and the treatment lies in the human truthing of their personal storied past presently re-storied.

it all begins by simply loving your self, or loving what is yours to be loved, to first sing such as the following song to your self, and then look out from this ME well kept within.

R E S P E C T: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNmEQpy0Wnc

DarkChylde
22nd July 2013, 04:12 PM
Victims are self-made within, having no self-respecting boundaries, having no empowerment, leaving them just as intent on being the victim as is the intent of another to use them.
thus, dis-respectful meets dis-respectful, for both have no sense of rightful boundaries within themselves.

a girl is walking back home the aggressor the route scouted and attacks soon as she is in seclusion and violates here without remorse.
so what your'e saying is this happened b/c she had already sent out the message "i have no boundaries , i have no self-worth , i am not empowered" ?

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 04:15 PM
no Friend, you seem to misunderstand the topic at hand. the topic is about psychic seduction and karma. is about the within. the world is the world, who has the power to alone change it. yet, what is within is what is yours. like Nelson Mandela, in the world he was physically imprisoned for 20 years, yet his spirit, his heart soul and mind, remained free. to know what you are looking at is to understand where you are looking from.

not to be offensive Friend, but you seem quickly aroused toward misunderstanding what's being written.

in furtherance, my personal experiences with fear, these fears soley within, forced me to look within, such that they do not control my every given thought toward mis-understanding, even as i respectfully give fear it's voice. was a time when i knew not the difference between my all consuming fears and what i was looking at outside of me. respect fear/s and face them within toward out-truthing, otherwise the out-lying world of misunderstandings is a mighty overpowering and frightening place.

DarkChylde
22nd July 2013, 04:24 PM
this has high likelihood to turn contentious , also i don't further more have worthwhile information to add , time to bow out :-)

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 04:43 PM
DC,

Friend, perhaps to realize that the likelihood is within yourself, having nothing whatsoever to do with me or what i've written in this thread. for no such likelihood dwells within myself. misunderstandings are worked out spontaneously if given way to, one doesnt require pre-scripted information.

any words of yourself given are certainly worthwhile toward the relolution of misunderstanding. though, with respect to the forum's Moderators, i invite them to of this thread to decide the issue if any be. and if so be on my part, please to remove my words from this thread.

afterall, what the hell do i know...other than the feeling of sadness that there is the mere-est possibility that you and i have this apparent contention between us.

ButterflyWoman
22nd July 2013, 04:51 PM
Okay. Moderator opinion. If DC feels like he wants to stop talking, he's entirely within his right. He feels he's got nothing more to add, and that's fine. He can stop talking if he wants to. :)

But I do fear that a continued discussion of who is misunderstanding whom might well derail this thread, whether or not it becomes contentious. So if we could stick to the topic as the OP wrote it, I think that's probably the best course of action.

If you would like to discuss the whole "victim mentality" thing, do feel free to start a new thread, though. It's an interesting topic on many levels.

This is not a "ruling", though, just a considered opinion and maybe a suggestion.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 04:58 PM
BW,

Agreed! yet, when nipping in the bud is a practice, we cannot but understand why flowers are not in the garden toward our shared fruit. i abide in your suggestion.

DarkChylde
22nd July 2013, 05:09 PM
ok i'm just going to add an afternote and that's it , me not adding anything else means that i'm not contributing to understanding and growth on a germane level so when tim pointed out "dude the thread is called this and this , what are you on about?" the penny dropped so i thought i might revise my thoughts and see tomorrow how the thread progresses , this was not snub , this was not a "hmmph! why i never!" a foot stomp to follow and huffing then out to exit.

but thank you both of you ( :heart: ) for taking time off to make sure i wasn't stepping out of hurt or anger.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 05:59 PM
DC,

I love ya enough to say that what i have written is in all probability as much wrong in as much it might be right. therefore, your words mean as much to me or more than whatever i might write. i aint perfect friend, and neither do i expect such from anyone else. i apologize to you DC for any misunderstanding on my part, as i do have misunderstanding within me, such is what makes me and/or us imperfect. this we ought to celebrate, as this is what brings Us closer to some"thing" shared that it becomes that which is beyond a "thoughted thing". i can see where what i wrote could be read just as your saw it written. i never felt snubbed, or a "hmmph! why i never!". i was deeply alarmed of having offended you, and hoped to write further toward resolving such.

Friend, i've lived for some 53 years now, most of which I never knew myself within, never realized how wide open i was within, never knew what i was looking at outside of me. after having witnessed, even participated, in what is the worst of human autrosity worked out upon itself as humans being (War); well...I just...within that witness witnessing such, broke like a tree split all the way to the ground, splayed out and completely dependent on the stumpedness of my being to rootedly hold me from the utter breaking point asway of the world's outlying chaos outloosed. for 9 years that split tree wavered, then it clean broke off crashing to the ground, all seemed lost, for all intent and purposes i was lost. little did i know that a sapling was emergent, had emerged, that 13 years later from that breaking point, i might yet tenderly reveal through shared words, what 23 years have given me to share. doesnt mean i am right, or wrong, just means i care to share. hurt and anger I have known too, Friend.

Dreamweaver
23rd July 2013, 06:20 AM
Someone who is sensitive - clairsentient with emotional states - can feel projected emotional content - even if its not directed soley at them, but its worse when there is a level of connection - sometimes even just piqued interest. Very much like the force in Star Wars. Karma I think is the response that the powers of manifestation have to a mind's focused energy and effort. Some karma is bigger and more relevant than other karma. People are sexual and they fantasize. Maybe that's just human karma and any one individual doing what comes natural is simply participating in it as they have every right to do.

Tutor
23rd July 2013, 12:21 PM
Hi kcsobko,

Someone who is sensitive - clairsentient with emotional states - can feel projected emotional content - even if its not directed soley at them, but its worse when there is a level of connection - sometimes even just piqued interest.

yep, that'd be me, ultra sensitive at times. i didnt realize this for a long time, imagining all manner of scenarios to explain it. now i realize this empathicness and i am learning to police such incoming content. i often wonder if empathic ability is resultant of a traumatic life event.

Very much like the force in Star Wars.

yep, very much so; and to be honest about that "force", it is indicative of those whom carry on battles as if they've some actual activity within that which has been/is/and shall ever be as finished, and therefore...said finish ought be held in peace that in that peace is one held.

Karma I think is the response that the powers of manifestation have to a mind's focused energy and effort. Some karma is bigger and more relevant than other karma.

exactly, i agree. example: given the marching order of how to follow the Example and heeding it not, going one's own way, is bigger and more relevant than other karma. this because ignorance was forgiven before the spoken word in the last breath said "it is finished". thereby, beyond this finish the implications are soley upon those whom "attained beyond ignorance" in self-serving motive "thinking" to be doing the work of the Lord. yet, what does not serve the Lord? even this haphazard "thinking" proves out to have served, though those "thinking" to have done some"thing" have not served but themselves.

People are sexual and they fantasize. Maybe that's just human karma and any one individual doing what comes natural is simply participating in it as they have every right to do.

absolutely. without guilt or shame. desire is our human right to feel, as it is, we do feel it. yet, such human rightfulness is exactly the avenues with which some, given force, would exact themselves for the advantage.

~

good stuff there kcsobko. i am always impressed when so few words concisely explain. i cant seem to keep it short and sweet.

Dreamweaver
24th July 2013, 05:41 AM
;-) may the force be with you

Tutor
24th July 2013, 03:48 PM
hey, i resemble that remark. ;) but not quite. in writing that i figured my feet would be read in it. being in the world is compromising for us all, not much any of us can do about it, but surrender to that and walk on. one can develope a nose for trouble, saying in person or even writing a statement upon smelling such, then observe where reciprocity leads. usually turns out to be nothing at all. we all got our unique troubling ways in need of forgiveness every day. i know i do. you're pretty cool there kcsobko. yep. i like that. thanks for the reminder. :)

fiatlux
25th July 2013, 12:03 AM
wow, look at all these responses. i will have to take some time to read through this. thank you all for your contribution in this discussion :)

Dreamweaver
25th July 2013, 06:19 AM
Lol ;-) gracias and likewise Tutor