PDA

View Full Version : Karma Yoga

GMAN12
22nd July 2013, 08:00 PM
I was thinking about an example for this and thought about selfless service and noble purposes. It brought me back to a moment on 9/11/2001. There was a story of two men who traveled up the burning building getting everyone free so that they could get out. These two men kept on going as if they knew it was going to already happen. Would this be the ultimate for Karma yoga? There was somewhere else saying it would lead to Asamprajnata Samadhi which is the highest state? But really the sacrifice so ultimate as that.

Tutor
22nd July 2013, 08:09 PM
this anticapatory sense is within all of us. i cant find the link, but an ongoing experiment with random number meters globally placed that somehow sense the whatever, was looked back upon following 911. what was found was a global spike of this whatever, that went upward in the preceding days before 911, peaked at the exact point in time of the event, then equally fell to the norm-line. this is considered as conclusive proof of whatever it is that we all humanly possess without realizing it so to be. to say, the highest state already exists, we just dont realize it. but we are becoming aware of it...or us, as it were.

is about all i know concerning your questions.

eyeoneblack
23rd July 2013, 06:07 PM
this anticapatory sense is within all of us. i cant find the link, but an ongoing experiment with random number meters globally placed that somehow sense the whatever, was looked back upon following 911. what was found was a global spike of this whatever, that went upward in the preceding days before 911, peaked at the exact point in time of the event, then equally fell to the norm-line. this is considered as conclusive proof of whatever it is that we all humanly possess without realizing it so to be. to say, the highest state already exists, we just dont realize it. but we are becoming aware of it...or us, as it were.

is about all i know concerning your questions.

I read about that myself - seems random number generators in a sense became more in sync or something.

Try this....

http://www.damninteresting.com/random-event-generators-predict-the-future/

The article I ran across some time ago was more detailed and included a graph showing the significance. Anyway, the above link is the meat of it.