PDA

View Full Version : Single eye

susan
27th July 2013, 09:44 PM
Can anyone here give any insight to the meaning of seeing a single eye,not like a picture or symbol but like a real eye during an
OBE ? Please . Twice I've had it.
Once was like looking down through tunnel vision but this last was during an OBE prior to vision of the astral?

Dreamweaver
1st August 2013, 04:29 AM
I've had a vision of a giant eye... there is such an eye represented in masonic and other occult literature quite a bit and on the US dollar bill.... the all seeing eye of God.

Tutor
1st August 2013, 04:44 AM
a cool exercise with your partner/husband/wife while laying in the bed. with your heads on your pillows facing one another, your partner makes a fist that is open, and brings his eye close to his fist but not upon it, your eye is equidistant from his/her fist, this with a light on of course. both get to see just the eye looking at you. it is at once horrific and revealing.

ButterflyWoman
1st August 2013, 06:31 AM
there is such an eye represented in masonic and other occult literature quite a bit and on the US dollar bill.... the all seeing eye of God.
Also known as the Eye of Providence, a very ancient symbol, indeed. It also is a fairly common thing to see when meditating or in some other trancelike state (including OBE).

CFTraveler
1st August 2013, 12:43 PM
I was going to say, I used to see it all the time in meditation, but never in an OBE. In dreams also, and in my case the meaning was clear, I feared a lack of privacy.

Tutor
1st August 2013, 03:04 PM
also in the upward hand of judgement, even in the downward hand of mercy: Hand of Mary, Eye of Fatima, Hamesh

Joe Walsh - The Confessor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDQwBeGSjBE

naked eye = freedom, return to innocense, rebirth...etc.

and there is no such thing as privacy/secrecy, within or without; seen rightly to have thrown off, is freeing like winged feathers feeling the air.

note: the inversion, or correct view of the pyramid, is the vav where within is the reflection upon deep waters. the pyramid is akin to external ideation and that ideation's externalized power trip, therefore coming judgement. the vav is the inward depth where one dwells pre-ideational/predispositional, therefore innocense. if one is ever in the pre, where is the post; even still [waters run deep], one in the midst, IS.

this like the difference between Japanese words: Banzai and Bonsai

susan
1st August 2013, 06:03 PM
Have googled the great seal of the United States and the eye of Horus is above an unfinished pyramid.
There must be a connection to me seeing the eye whilst feeling I was leaving body and then getting clear vision flying over sand then tho tops of 3 pyramids.
So this was possibly symbolic.?
A few years ago got a symbol with a pure white background filled with hundreds of black Ankh symbols.

Dreamweaver
2nd August 2013, 03:15 AM
Cool ;-). Are you interested in freemasonry or hermetics?

susan
2nd August 2013, 07:52 AM
Kcsobko,
I think the fact that I had to google freemasonry to find out exactly what it was all about must mean that I don't follow it.
I have little if any knowledge on hermetics if this means symbols and meanings etc.
I am just an ordinary house wife and mother who goes out to work in Healthcare,who has out of body experiences and am having a ball finding out what we are all about,what is out there , and the most important question for me is "Who Am I? and trying to do my very best in this life .
Not sure if this answers your question. I think I would benefit from learning symbols.

Dreamweaver
3rd August 2013, 06:14 AM
Dreams "speak" in the language of metaphor and symbol, and sometimes they point us in directions and/or illustrate potentials :-). I think you're right about leaning about symbols.