PDA

View Full Version : A entity told me 'You reap tomorrow,what you plant today'while pushing me,what it means?

camila
29th July 2013, 06:12 AM
A entity was doing something in my nape, injecting something or pushing it,while saying: ' You reap tomorrow,what you plant today.'
The entity was doing a very strange noise,like if this noise was her voice.
It was unconfortable,I didn't feel my self good,so I attacked her,
he stopped and I woke up.
So what it means?? It was just a good entity ginving me a advice or attacking me in revenge!!??

How to know if it is a 'good' or 'evil' thing??

Sometimes is easy to know, for example, one time I was sleeping and one spirit in a little girl form,passed a hand around me saiyng : 'tizim tizim ..'Very soft, don't pushing me, waking me. She woke me because I had a commitment and I shouldn't keep sleeping, so in this situation is clear to me that she was been nice.

But not in always situation I can evaluate it.

CFTraveler
29th July 2013, 12:31 PM
One way to know is to evaluate how you feel today. If you are overly tired and feel drained it may have been malevolent, but if you feel fine it probably was a positive entity trying to give you a lesson (you reap what you sow) or a warning, and the pushing was a way to make you remember it, as we sometimes forget things like that if you go to sleep after the event.