PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid in dream !!!

negishail
23rd June 2006, 03:53 PM
Hello everybody,
Day after coming back from the workshop I had this dream/experience. I usually meditate before going to sleep, so this probably borders on hypnagogic or dream state experience. I saw it for like a couple of seconds and then it went away as soon as a thought about its magnificence arose.

Here goes the experience:
In pitch black background I saw a brilliant gold pyramid, it was glowing through its own energy I guess. The pyramid was in two parts, for lack of better words I am calling them head (top 2/10) and body (bottom 8/10). Head was floating a little above the body, with brilliant light coming out from where they were separated. Head had an eye on encrusted on it and there were 2 white/golden spherical orbs, orbiting around the head. These orbs were in diametrically opposite position while rotating around the head of the pyramid. I think I saw couple of rotations of the orbs, they might be rotating at speed of 1 or 2 secs per revolution. Maybe because of the mental conditioning of reading so many book, immediately an association of Sun and Moon, Hot and Cold, Yin and Yang, Electric and Magnetic came into my mind.

I just wanted to share this, and get a little deeper understanding of this experience, its too symbolic for me right now.

Do post your comments, analysis or any similar feeling you might have had. Any comments are appreciated.

Love.

EOL007
6th July 2006, 09:38 PM
Nice share.

Cheers,

Stephen

Matt
8th July 2006, 03:05 AM
Here are some posts on temple areas you might want to check out:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=324

http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/i ... 46.20.html (http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/index.php/topic,17846.20.html)

LoneCrow
20th July 2006, 06:05 PM
I've had a dream of climbing a pyramid with other people. I didn't make it to the top though. I made it 3/4 of the way up and was tired. I remember seeing heiroglyps on the sides of the rocks and half way up there was a throne type seat. I sat in it for a while to see the view.

Izan
25th August 2006, 07:40 PM
I dreamt I was inside a great pyramid with my best friend Steph and my mum. Was in a room which had corridors leading from it. Felt kinda creepy so Steph came along with me. I wanted to get out. Someone had a silver key but the pyramid could only be locked from the inside. It had smooth sandstone corridors. Very futuristic looking. V. claustrophobic. It seemed to be a fully functioning home. When it locked all the corridors changed to contain the people inside. Like a puzzle.
I got out and went back a week later to find Steph and my mum still there.

P.S. Whilst writing this The Simpsons mentioned pyramids twice.
Oh how we are all connected!

26th August 2006, 04:29 PM
A few months ago, I had a strange vision. I was just waking up from a dream and had not opened my eyes yet, still a bit under. I saw very clearly an obelisk type shape with the top part levitating above the the body part, the top part was rotating. It was strange because I usually dream in pretty vivid color, but this was a strange kind of darkness with the shapes outlined in a kind of glowing bluish/silvery light. I wondered if this was a partial memory download from a sleep projection?

Another experience in this same strange colorless vision : I was in a piazza type area, except I was really short, about waist high to all the passers by. It was really strange because what I saw was all values of gray and silver, no color. :?

atomheart
31st August 2006, 03:35 PM
To cut a long story short: I had a dream that I was in ancient Egypt in this large temple, where I was one of the architects of a new pyramid. I held in my hands the designs of the pyramid, and there was intricate jewelry around my neck, like a golden choker with large golden wings standing out from the sides. The pyramid foundations were being layed when I died.. I was then swiftly taken into another lifetime hundreds of years later, where I returned to the pyramids of Egypt as a traveller from afar, just to see them finished...

31st August 2006, 03:47 PM
To cut a long story short: I had a dream that I was in ancient Egypt in this large temple, where I was one of the architects of a new pyramid. I held in my hands the designs of the pyramid, and there was intricate jewelry around my neck, like a golden choker with large golden wings standing out from the sides. The pyramid foundations were being layed when I died.. I was then swiftly taken into another lifetime hundreds of years later, where I returned to the pyramids of Egypt as a traveller from afar, just to see them finished...

Sweet! :D

guideforce
17th September 2006, 12:27 PM
I also had a lucid dream that from afar i saw apart of the pyramid just the bottom as the pyramid was not built yet. I saw 2 Egyptian man standing guard and the gold snake thing they wear on their head, holding a gold long stick. The lady on the ground was pregnant and she was having a baby and another third man was helping the baby out. In the background all you could see was desert in the middle of nowhere but where the lady was laying was a pyramid to be built. I did not see the baby being born and i awoke at the time.