PDA

View Full Version : Interview with an experiencer

CFTraveler
9th August 2013, 05:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GTYMrKS5uwQ

I haven't seen it yet, I hope it's interesting. The experiencer's name is Linda Raya.

Beekeeper
10th August 2013, 12:26 PM
I love interviews like this. Not quite sure what that says about me. Will watch.

DarkChylde
10th August 2013, 08:35 PM
remember the whole muhammad thing on youtube ? ever since then they have blocked youtube here (it's been years) ,i will use a proxy and look into it.
if i will like it (i have to look mine up) i will chip in a clip of an interview (extremely worth watching it is i assure you of this) showing extraction , i.d and analysis of an alien implant by a recorded surgery (it had carbon nono - tubes , imagine the technology it takes it make a million nano-molecular carbon based connectors) , i liked too how they showed the letters and the seal of approvals they got from the authenticating authorities.

I would love to see E.T type of contact at least in this life.

eyeoneblack
11th August 2013, 08:15 PM
I'm not sure I understood the part of the interview dealing with lower chakras. I gathered that people operating out of the lower chakras were more likely to experience an abduction than people expressing a higher vibration(s). Did I get that wrong?
I appreciated their take on New Age. They mentioned crystals by way of example and both agreed that the use them is unnecessary - that we have all we need without physical objects to enhance our effectiveness. This has long been my understanding and I was glad to be supported in that view.
They talked about intuition and awakening and their ideas about that seemed awfully similar to the aftermath of a Kundalini awakening. Did anybody else get that?