PDA

View Full Version : what does it mean to make pressure?

DarkChylde
11th August 2013, 01:45 PM
yeah what the title says , long long ago i read someone saying how they were taught to "make pressure" between the sacrum and the crown to let kundalini shoot upwards.

does anyone know what that is? general info would be just good too.

CFTraveler
11th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Sounds like a slingshot effect, which makes me think of a Kundalini Yoga exercise when you use tension in the base centers (like Kegels, using breath holding at the tension part of the exercise) and bringing the energy up to the crown on the exhale- causes an 'explosion-up' effect that you can feel in your head- energy effects and the whole surge effect that causes face-flushing and sweating- 'fire' up the crown effects.
But I could be wrong.

DarkChylde
11th August 2013, 05:06 PM
i just LOVE it when Cf acts all coy , what she is talking about most likely the breath of fire which we both partake every now and then (it's kind of refreshing initially , not much else there , at least for me ) as part of kundalini yoga.

i was thinking more like actual pressure (air planes , deep sea diving etc etc) , then kundalini shooting up through the roof of your skull into the very stars themselves .

physically creating pressure inside the spinal cord or it environs doesn't seem too safe or sane , it has to be spiritual pressure at least , maybe what the japanese call riatsu.

CFTraveler
11th August 2013, 07:36 PM
Not breath of fire, more like Sat Kriya. I'll see if I can find something like it somewhere on you tube.
http://www.kundalini-yoga-info.com/sat-kriya.html
Not youtube but a good description.

LiraSM
15th August 2013, 02:32 AM
CF...thanks for that link. I see what you mean-powerful!