PDA

View Full Version : Force of will healing

Dais
23rd June 2006, 08:18 PM
Since I started tring to heal my self with sheer willpower and intent to heal I have healed. I talked before in another post about healing scratchs and minor wounds. But I feel I have some kind of inner healing power or something. though out my life I have always healed faster then normal people to a signifacant extent but since I have started to will my self to heal more I have and its getting kinda silly. I have had a curve in my spine since birth and I have always had cronic back pains all my life. BUt recently I have been focusing on stragting my spine and healing it.
Its working my will is starting to correct the disks in my spine into alignment its crazy just crazy any doctor would of suggested surgury or to wear a brace for years and i have been able to make a signeficant change in the alingment in my spine with will and intent alone with in a month.
Heal thy self.

CFTraveler
23rd June 2006, 09:34 PM
That is wonderful. Maybe when you have completely healed yourself you could try to heal others. Maybe it's an energy thing.

Dais
23rd June 2006, 10:30 PM
I think it is an energy and will thing.
I think are bodys are made to be able to heal anything but some stuff we need to will to make it work

D.B.
12th January 2007, 11:56 PM
I agree that it's not simply an energy thing. I've got a couple of examples of this. About a month and a half ago I dislocated my pinky finger in practice and tore the tendons pretty bad. It being the end of the semester, I encountered several frustrations with typing and I determined to heal myself. Lo and behold I cut the recovery time in about half, and I was quite pleased with the results. More recently I noticed I was catching a cold and not really wanting to think about that, being distracted by athletics and homework I simply raised energy into my throat without any real thought or intention to heal. Foreseeably, I got sick anyway, but when I began doing a full body circuit, I healed in half the time as the other guys on my team who caught the same cold. Just a week ago I messed up my knee in a match and made a few half a**ed attempts to heal it, not really trying hard because I wanted a few days off from practice, and the effect was nil. Once I realized the implications of knee damage at my age, however, I begain to heal with real intent and it's begun to heal. Throwing energy at the problem doesn't really work unless you program it, I guess.