PDA

View Full Version : Remote Viewing -- Lost Car Keys

mej87
14th August 2013, 07:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new here! I just read a thread where someone had lost their keys and they received advice which ultimately led to them finding their keys.... I lost my key (I last had it exactly 24 hours ago) and I wondered if anybody could help me?

Thank you!
mej87

Beekeeper
15th August 2013, 12:18 PM
I thought about having a look and immediately a thought popped in that you'd find them anyway. Have you tried remote viewing them?

mej87
16th August 2013, 07:11 AM
I thought about having a look and immediately a thought popped in that you'd find them anyway. Have you tried remote viewing them?

I have!! I had two different places in mind but I absolutely scoured each area to no avail :-(

IA56
16th August 2013, 07:31 AM
I have!! I had two different places in mind but I absolutely scoured each area to no avail :-(

Does this mean that you haven´t found your car key´s yet??

Love
ia

mej87
16th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Does this mean that you haven´t found your car key´s yet??

Love
ia

No I haven't yet :-(

IA56
16th August 2013, 01:34 PM
Do you have a dog??

Love
ia

mej87
16th August 2013, 11:14 PM
Do you have a dog??

Love
ia

No, I don't have any pets.

IA56
17th August 2013, 08:35 AM
No, I don't have any pets.

Okay, why I asked was because when I looked to try to locate your car key´s it did take me out door´s and the feeling was like walking a dog surrounding, but I try one more time today to look what come´s up.

Love
ia

Beekeeper
17th August 2013, 10:57 AM
I had a try but I'm not really living a RV conducive life right now, so I'm not confident of sorting real imagery from imagination.
First up I had a thought you should check near your toaster. It's probably not right but I mention it because once before when I didn't mention such a thought it was right.
Do have a wooden box that you keep down on the floor? I had an impression of you crouched in front of such a box, rectangular shaped, not terribly wide.
I also saw a white lampshade or something that kind of shape. It wasn't large.
And a single chair against a white wall. Possibly there's a painting on the wall.
Too many impressions is generally not a good sign.

eyeoneblack
28th August 2013, 02:16 PM
This makes twice a member has asked for assistance by RV, and twice the petitioner has not resolved the issue by telling us where the lost items (car keys) were ultimately found.

I hate being left hanging like this. :)

mej87
29th August 2013, 01:17 AM
This makes twice a member has asked for assistance by RV, and twice the petitioner has not resolved the issue by telling us where the lost items (car keys) were ultimately found.

I hate being left hanging like this. :)

Unfortunately the clues haven't helped me so far and I still haven't found the key :(

I am a little concerned now that they are in a gutter somewhere outside. It rained quite heavily the next night so it could have been dropped on the road outside and washed away. Although I did absolutely scour the road, footpath, apartment block, when I realised the key was lost and couldn't find anything.

eyeoneblack
29th August 2013, 03:20 PM
OK! Thanks mej87. Still not found, this makes this RV even more attractive. Is the key on a fob of some sort or just loose?

BTW, I see your search is still active leaving nobody hanging so I didn't have you in mind. I see Ia56 is joined in the effort as well as Beekeeper. That's good help, but I'll give it a try anyway. (Wish you had metal detector haha). Can you go to the car dealer and have it replaced? I've done that before.

IA56
30th August 2013, 03:33 AM
Hi mej87,
I did give it a new go to look for your car-key´s and I end up to this walking path where many walk dog´s, but this time it was more concentrated on your clothings at some point you was out walking, you said you do not have a dog, but have you be walking with some friend with a dog or likely...look at this clothings pockets...I did not see any colores to help but in some clotings pocket you have the key´s.

Love
ia

eyeoneblack
30th August 2013, 07:42 PM
Ia's post above coincides closely with my thoughts. Yet, I still have a feeling that mud is a problem. Is there mud on a coat?
(This is a new way of 'looking' for me, so an experiment.)

Maybe you discarded a jacket to be washed?

Beekeeper
4th September 2013, 04:29 AM
Just had two days of inservicing in Sydney where I stayed at a place called Boronia Lodge and saw the lampshade and chair I mentioned in my attempt in this thread. So, that effort went astray but those bits weren't imagination.
http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g1899976-d1473061-Reviews-Boronia_Lodge_Burwood-Burwood_Greater_Sydney_New_South_Wales.html