PDA

View Full Version : Good energy meditation

Dais
23rd June 2006, 08:36 PM
I was meaditating and once my mind was good and pure I pictured my self floating above water and my self as being made of fire. After a while My awarness joined in the fire body idea and I then saw my self as White fire with black fire swirling in me as well and then the flames of my body flowed inward this caused the water under me to rippel evenly out from under me even though I was above it. I stuck with that feeling of the inward fire and added the idea of absorbing energy of all things in to me though the fire and water. In a short time I became energized and light feeling even though after ward I moved vary slowly and need to use intent more to make physical movement kinda like grounding. But I also feelt if I had to move fast I could move faster then I ever did before.

I put this to a test.
Did above meditation again then went out side and ran. BOY OH BOY I never moved that fast on my feet ever and I just kept getting faster.
After a lil while of the running it almost felt like I was gliding even though I was obviouly runing on the ground. For lack of a better term it was really cool.

CFTraveler
23rd June 2006, 09:32 PM
Maybe I should try it. I had been very low on energy but have been feeling better.