PDA

View Full Version : Weakening the love tie

sanatogen
16th August 2013, 01:42 PM
Hey there,

I am looking for views on how to heal (or shift) the focus of a heart. A friendship that I had became love, and the other person at various times over the past year thought that she too felt this, but each time has let it go. Obviously this has been confusing, and frustrating but at last it has been solved.

Based on previous experience I'd rather not go through the next 2 years gradually letting go, particularly as we work for the same company. The other obvious way is to engage in social activies such as dancing and yoga/spiritual classes to move my focus away.

I'm wondering if there's a quicker way to loosen this love tie. I believe on what some people have said about "healing can be instantaneous". I wonder if there are techniques to quicken the pace of my loosening of the heart tie (as I call it)

Any thoughts welcome! :)

DarkChylde
16th August 2013, 02:22 PM
I'm wondering if there's a quicker way to loosen this love tie.

yes and it sure fire works right away (after your'e done with the procedure that is) , but it's not going to "heal" your heart (at all).
so i reckon sharing it here wouldn't be contributory.

keep us up dated though :wave:

ButterflyWoman
16th August 2013, 03:07 PM
Basic cutting of psychic ties, and then modified psychic shielding to keep the ties from being re-established (which can happen inadvertently, and sometimes quite easily). Keep cutting ties, basically, and any time you discover a new one, cut that, as well.

sanatogen
16th August 2013, 03:22 PM
Basic cutting of psychic ties, and then modified psychic shielding to keep the ties from being re-established (which can happen inadvertently, and sometimes quite easily). Keep cutting ties, basically, and any time you discover a new one, cut that, as well.

That's a really promising technique . Exactly what I was looking for, as I do have to see the person and their family.

Thank you so much for the quick response. I will start this weekend and let you all know.

CFTraveler
16th August 2013, 03:53 PM
I have found that the blue room meditation has been very helpful for me. I have detected a change in my emotional state from the first time I ever did it- which is why I save it for really important issues.
http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/2010/08/27/the-blue-room/