PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Eruption?

Kinkajou
24th August 2013, 03:12 AM
Something out of the ordinary happened last week. I thought of just keeping my thoughts and experiences to myself for a while as I take my own little journey, but my curiosity is getting the better of me and a recent experience keeps bobbing up in my thoughts. There seem to be a few people here who seem fairly familiar with astral projection/OBE and the chakras. I was hoping someone would be willing to comment on the following experience.

I was on my back, hands outstretched and using my mind’s eye to see them in the way Robert suggests. I wasn’t sure if I simply had a very active and clear imagination, or if I was actually seeing them as I turned my hands this way and that, but kept going. Shortly after I could feel the energy begin to flow internally. It was very strong, but not unpleasant, and came with an overwhelming sense of well-being and that’s when I saw, in my mind’s eye, an eruption of yellow come from the core of my body. It was nearly the width of my body and came out much like you would imagine a volcano erupting. I was aware of being aware of this and thought maybe I was projecting, or about to, and was determined to stay with it. Unfortunately, probably due to lack of focus, I started thinking of a giant hand picking me up to take me wherever I wanted to go instead. I saw three familiar faces (of very spiritually strong people) and felt like the energy eruption (I cannot think of better descriptive word) was connecting them. I felt a sense of purpose immediately followed with worry that I might be actually be disturbing these three people and managed to crash the whole experience. I just fell asleep after that.

I am open to any and all thoughts in regards to that yellow eruption, even if I am told I have an overactive imagination. I know it wasn’t a dream.

CFTraveler
24th August 2013, 05:00 PM
You may have seen your own energy expansion as the yellow eruption. I'm not sure if the color has any significance. My own phosphenes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphene) are often yellow in the dark, but I doubt it's related.

Kinkajou
25th August 2013, 03:17 PM
Thanks CFTraveler. I appreciate your response and it is a reasonable one. It's nice just to be able to express such things to someone who takes it seriously.

CFTraveler
25th August 2013, 04:53 PM
I've seen something similar when I projected my energy but my conscious awareness stayed in my body perspective-it looked like white mist was shooting out of my body and I felt a torso surge when it happened. But I'm not sure that this describes what happened with you.
All in all, energy effects are interesting.