PDA

View Full Version : Your ancestors didn't sleep like you

CFTraveler
24th August 2013, 08:19 PM
http://slumberwise.com/science/your-ancestors-didnt-sleep-like-you/

Tutor
24th August 2013, 10:33 PM
interesting. i often have two sleeps, i will get up middle of the night for a while, then lay back down to sleep some more. i dont like laying there awake rustling about disturbing my wife's slumber, so i get up.

DarkChylde
25th August 2013, 02:48 AM
next time you wake up at 2 AM and can’t sleep, just remember your great, great, great, great, great grandfather. He did the same thing every night.:thumbsup:

GMAN12
25th August 2013, 10:29 AM
Chances are that if you believe in reincarnation, you probably were your ancestor :)

DarkChylde
25th August 2013, 02:17 PM
not me , i woke up yesterday with a "friend's" knee my buried right into my rib cage , and then again at 6 p.m with his elbow in my face :mad:

CFTraveler
25th August 2013, 04:57 PM
To "celebrate" :? my article-posting, I woke up at 4am, couldn't go back to sleep, got up and stayed up walking around the house and looking out the window, and sat in the front room for an hour. Went back to bed at 5 am and slept 'til 9am. I wanted to turn lights on and read but modern houses are not geared up for this- would have woken up the rest of the family, and they wouldn't have appreciated it.

DarkChylde
25th August 2013, 06:16 PM
long ago i read an article it put forth the theory that fitful sleeping and sleep in general is prone to "pairing" , like how periods synch up and cycles are matched.
doesn't explain why the husband is snoring like a truck engine revved and the wife has the pillow smothered over her face , interesting none the less.

Sinera
2nd September 2013, 06:41 PM
This reminds me of this old thread of mine (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?11016-The-Seth-Method) which I made in 2010 about "Seth Speaks".

I was still a newbie then (also to the forum). From today's view I must admit that I never really tried this method so far, except for the usual 'lite' (classical OBEr's) variation of it which is called WB2B (wake back to bed).