PDA

View Full Version : Mother revives child with 2 hours of loving cuddles after being pronounced dead

soundelixer
26th August 2013, 03:36 AM
Hey everyone I thought I'd share this amazing article I came across with all of you:

http://www.bleepit.org/2013/08/mother-brings-baby-back-to-life-with.html

Enjoy!

Sinera
26th August 2013, 10:45 AM
wonderful article and 'miracle'

just so typical and disillusioning agian to read the comments below the article... same story all over... atheists and theists argue on the power of god or power of the human body respectively ...

humans all over ... :roll:

Tutor
26th August 2013, 02:50 PM
diversely, atheism is as much a support for believing in God, as theism is as much a support for not believing in a god. contrastly, any art, human, has to as the positive bear both shadow and light, for even in this bearing of, is the negative where light is shadow and shadow is light. otherwise we'd not be human, we'd be automatons. looking at common titles which incorporate contrast, an example would be "War and Peace", where the negative placed first gives way to positive placement as last. this is suggestive of our worldly logical outlook, that peace is the outcome of war, that war must be if peace may be. inversely within the human is the original logos as "Peace or War", which suggests that Peace is the placement, furthermore, that is this placement is not adhered to, then war is the income, this being within before externalizing projection toward outcome.

Pu is a word depicting an unsculpted block of wood, to suppose that this block bears within it the unsculpted sculpting, to say that what it is...is unalterably within it as sculpture yet to be seen. this block is at peace.

life, as it is, is productive of the sculpting within, this unseen to any naked eye from without looking at any other face on. neither the one bearing within, nor any other without looking at is aware of this, diversely. certainly, this felt within is the sense of peace upset or set up for a life predisposed to have at one's within without their inward control, thus feeling out of control, thus feeling to seize outward control, as the overall sense within feels that the external/other/s is/are to blame for the internalized upset.

who gave the right to any other to chip away at my peaceful block? what is a peaceful block if unaware as the finish? is not the finish sculpture that which unseen came to be seen of themself as the scene? is not the sculpture that Peace at rest, as opposed to that peace at unrest, for as it were arrested held within an unsculpted block...Pu.

to be or not to be?

yet, the whole of the world and its peoples are as a collective block, also within as a body of mankind, the unsculpted, reaching forth to one another as the agency toward the finish as the body of humanity, the sculpted finish, the sculpture as seen scene.

sometimes at an amusement park, we might feel to get on a wild roller coaster ride, but after having gotten on, we might feel like we cant wait till this crazy ride is over, or one might having the time of their life, to when it is over, get on the ride again and again.

God's power is God's, what God creates God has empowered to be, as being is in that power of God. trying not to be an Eeyore is a task set toward playful maturity, even as the process of maturity is no fun at all. or how to rest as you currently are within the unavoidable unrest of current human maturation...et all.

yes, humans all over...:)

DarkChylde
26th August 2013, 04:09 PM
i was going to call shenanigans then i googled the mother (i can hear BW going "now now remember google is your best friend :nono:")

turns out the mother Kate Ogg , really did do what the articles says.

koala
27th August 2013, 06:22 AM
I always believed mothers are great who flow pure love. This is Miracle. Good to read such story. :-)