PDA

View Full Version : Bottled Light

Tutor
28th August 2013, 01:37 PM
awesome power of human ingenuity...might come in handy one day.

A Liter of Light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Fpsw_yYPg&feature=em-share_video_user

eyeoneblack
29th August 2013, 05:09 PM
Amazing how the whole bottle glows! Wonder how it would work if the sun was shining obliquely on the top of the bottle, like morning or evening. Does the shape of the bottle neck matter? Looked but couldn't discover the science of it.

Tutor
3rd September 2013, 02:58 PM
i am not sure either. the fluid is a mix of a few chemicals with water. odd stuff this. water in a clear bottle/jug with a few new shiny pennys at the bottom, hanging up in the hallway of a barn, keeps all flys away. it works.

plus too, if you've ever swam in a merky lake, from below the surface looking up, the shallow light in the water is aglow. so, my thinking is, that this bottle and the pitch dark of the room work together productive of the effect. like if ya was in a cave and popped a florescent tube, it would light up far more than if out in the open at night where it smothered in openness would remain localized.

i reckon the pitch of utter darkness readily receives whatever light and speeds it along throughout. like we'd imagine when thinking that it is like a lightbulb lit up when an "idea" arrived, then the idea runs the entire brain engatherance of supportive data, new neurons are borne, old neurons make new connections, vortexia [recon/scouts] appear leaping across neuron networks, even freely crossing hemispheres. so we have base contructive rationale and we have freestyling [warp and woof]. cool thing about these alit colorful vortexia, they move through the brain matter as if it is no matter at all.

i had a dream about a feminine character aglow within endless pitch darkness, her light reached so far, and from the end of her light's shallow reach round~about, from the darkness came out the long ends of whips upon her fleshly body, along with negative accusations against her light's reach. seems that in the openness they cared not for her idealic representation. what ya reckon?

point is, within an enclosed systemic reach, possibilities are different than when openness with it's limitless reaches as discouraging of reach. ergo, the ring not pass, is not a caging of being, but rather, is that which being would of place within the given space operatively BE. freedom, liberation within to without...guaranteed.

when the outer limit shows up in the midst, changes everything. Gandhi: "Be the change you wish to see in the world".

openness ~ enclosed ~ openness; let there be light...