PDA

View Full Version : Healing Cords

25th June 2006, 11:37 PM
The topic of healing cords that run between yourself and people you associate with (friends/family/co-workers) came up in another thread. I have a question about this.

How have some of you accomplished this? Do you have to be clairvoyant in order to see the cord or can it be as simple as holding the intent of sending healing energy to the cord you wish to heal, even though you can't see it?

PHG & Violetsky, and anyone else who knows how to do this kind of healing, I would appreciate any info you have to offer on this subject. :)

27th June 2006, 09:06 PM
One method of healing the cords is to visualize the Golden Healing Light of Jesus Christ, ArchAngel Michael, Teresa surrounding your divine being and allowing your divinity to surrender to what is most noble, most merciful, most compassionate, most divine in all your relations. After all, it is about infinite compassion, infinite forgiveness - these are the essence of love and what allows your vibration to raise to a level where evil cannot approach you.

You can imagine that this Golden Light has also fine threads of Pink Light that contain in it Blueprints and Holograms reflecting the kindness of Mother Teresa. Also a little Purple and Indigo, White. Make it colorful, but primarily Golden - as this is probably what you need the most.

Ask Mother Teresa's Pink hands to pass thru your etheric body and help you to become an angel of cosmic mercy, gently and lovingly removing all energy that blocks your being purest love.

I include here some optional to read (not directly related to cords) quotes of Mother Teresa which may help you to do this simple Teresa-Jesus-Michael cord cutting visualization. Doing it alone is hard. Calling on Teresa and Jesus makes it easier.

Reading her quotes may seem like nonsense, but they do contain a vibratory signature of how her Pink Hands feel like. This will help your heart to connect with her Endless Mercy.

I pray this helps you.

Actions
It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love that is
put into them that matters.
Mother Teresa

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much
love we put in that action.
Mother Teresa

Faith
Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Mother Teresa

Faithfulness
I do not pray for success, I ask for faithfulness.
Mother Teresa

Forgotten
Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think
that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person
who has nothing to eat.
Mother Teresa

God's Trust
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish
that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa

Hunger
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
Mother Teresa

There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in
this world than for bread.
Mother Teresa

Jesus
Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
Mother Teresa

Joy
Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
Mother Teresa

Judging
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa

Just One
If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
Mother Teresa

Kind Words
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are
truly endless.
Mother Teresa

If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To
keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
Mother Teresa

Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
Mother Teresa

Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home.
Mother Teresa

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you
without leaving happier.
Mother Teresa

Money
Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough,
money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So,
spread your love everywhere you go.
Mother Teresa

Smile
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to
that person, a beautiful thing.
Mother Teresa

Peace begins with a smile.
Mother Teresa

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the
beginning of love.
Mother Teresa

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
Mother Teresa

Touch
Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according
to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to
do the humble work.
Mother Teresa

Unloved
It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to
love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve
hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved
in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our
love for each other must start.

She recommended celibacy too, probably because truly kind souls are more about giving themselves to others than enjoying sex:
The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill
her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There
is nothing between.
Mother Teresa

27th June 2006, 10:59 PM
Well, my methods aren't quite as lofty and spiritual as teresa's, but they work. :D

I will use the all purpose "bad mother" as an example to keep it simple. It's sad how many of us mother's mess with our children's heads. The cords I'm talking about here are unhealthy attachments. There are also healthy attachments that don't need healing. Keeps us connected.

Anyhoo, under hypnosis (trance state) I have the client imagine the mom a distance away surrounded by a thick cloud. As she starts approaching, she visualizes the cords attaching to the mother in the cloud. I have her "feel" intuitively where the cords are attached to her body. It's amazing how sure people are when describing where the attachments are. As the mother gets closer, the cloud starts dissipating and the cords become visible and where they are attached to the mother is visible. (This is all done by suggestion if the client is having a hard time visualizing).

The client is then instructed to let the energy that is in the cords flow back to the mother (negative energy). At the point of attachment, they cut, then "cauterize", or plug up, or whatever feels right to them to heal the places where the attachments "were". The mother is then allowed to do whatever she feels best to do with her cords. I leave this up to the imagination of the client. I am what is considered an "open ended" hypnotherapist, so I only guide and let the client make their own decisions what is best for them. Some aren't ready to forgive the pain the mother has caused, so I don't force it. Often, we work on that later when they are ready, or they work on it on their own. Things they've told me they do...they cut the cords with imaginary scissors, swords, light swords, etc. and they drop and shrivel up, the mother cuts and cauterizes her own side of the cords, the cords reel back in to the mother (this usually happens when they aren't ready to forgive, but still want to cut the connections), and a myriad of other techniques. Every time I've used this technique, the clients come out of trance with a huge look of relief. This usually works, but I tell them they can do this at home if they find more cords or they've come back. So, in the end, the client heals themself and is aware of that fact because I leave so much of the decisions to them. My goal is to never have a client believe I "healed" them. I think that creates dependency and can also create cording to me, thank you, no! :D

28th June 2006, 12:31 AM
I wanted to add one little thing here. We are all born in a family that we have karma with or that we must learn to let go of and move on from at the age of 5, 10, 20, etc. You are an angel of love and gentle sweetness. I kindly ask your angelness to be kind and forgiving to yourself and let all past go away.

Feel this while repeating it "I am an angel of universal eternal forgiveness, mercy, compassion, softness, nurturing kindness. "

Imagine Mother Teresa is your spiritual mom and she holds you in her arms and loves you, as she did with many. Muah:) and she kisses you.

"I once picked up a woman from a garbage dump and she was burning with fever; she was in her last days and her only lament was: ‘My son did this to me.’ I begged her: You must forgive your son. In a moment of madness, when he was not himself, he did a thing he regrets. Be a mother to him, forgive him. It took me a long time to make her say: ‘I forgive my son.’ Just before she died in my arms, she was able to say that with a real forgiveness. She was not concerned that she was dying. The breaking of the heart was that her son did not want her. This is something you and I can understand." Mother Teresa

28th June 2006, 02:25 AM
Thank you both for your thoughtful replies. :)

28th June 2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks Alex, very interesting. :)

The connection isn't actually a length of some kind of energy
substance, there is no "Cord". The connection is actually only two points: You, and the other person. This is an important concept - the cord as clairvoyantly witnessed is just a representation of the energy flow between two people.

I hear what your saying, and I can see what you mean in my mind, however, it does raise a question or two:

If there is no cord, how then, can they be severed? I have experienced cords being severed before - maybe I'm thinking about this too literally.

When folks clairvoyantly view the energy flow between two entities as a cord, and they act to sever that energy flow - what exactly is happening to sever that connection? The flow is interupted somehow? At the connection point?

28th June 2006, 05:12 PM
I agree with much of what Alex is saying. In particular this:

The visual act of severing is basically a metaphor for the underlying spiritual mechanisms at work.

Many problems arise, though, in a face to face confrontation in an attempt to heal a relationship. Sometimes, the energy (dislike, hate, anger, whatever) from the other person is just too strong. So, doing the visualizations are more helpful in cases like that. Also, if the person is physically dead, and there are no perceived clairvoyant abilities, it helps the person's psyche to visualize it alone (or with the help of a hypnotherapist or healer).

So, while I agree that there are no actual "cords" and that everything is really energy, we exist in a reality where few can perceive energy to any helpful degree. So, visualization is an excellent tool.

Also, forgiveness is ALWAYS the goal. But, many people aren't ready for that, and need time to process the many components of forgiveness. Yes, forgiveness is a simple act of "just" forgiving, but it usually takes a complicated route to get there for the average person. So, in the meantime, it is very helpful to severe the emotional/energetic cords that are a constant drain. That drain itself can slow the healing of forgiveness. If it takes severing, re-severing, and doing it again and again, that's perfectly fine. We rarely get something right the first time. Hence, the need for "recovery" groups like Alcoholics Anonymous and "sponsors" to help when someone relapses.

So, it's ok to not get it right the first time, or the second time, or third time, and on and on. Most "healing" and "forgiveness" are a process and take time rather than an instant fix. In my opinion :wink: too many people go to healers and expect their problem(s) to just go away. And, the healers don't take the time to explain the process, or don't believe it is a process. Magical, instant healing is RARE. Very, very rare. We hear about the Biblical proportion cases and expect all healing to work that way. It's a diservice for healers to perpetuate that myth.

30th June 2006, 04:08 AM
I'm posting this on behalf of Sash, with his permission, of course. :)

My thoughts are constructed on what Alex and Patty already said... However if you are looking to deal with the actual connection in place already it might not be a matter of approaching it from a perspective of healing the cords themselves.

Each interaction you have with people starts a process of the birth of an astral body. This body is neither yours, nor the other persons but it is the accumulation of what both of you share together. Each interaction (or lack of) afterwards builds on this construct further.

For instance, the feelings you have when talking to someone will occupy this body. If these feelings were just a one time conversation it will remain pretty much static without further interaction. More complex relationship constructs can work on the same principle but also have several other elements.

Since the primary make-up of these constructs is emotional if you have no emotional investment in them they should not cause you a negative connection. The connection (the acutal cord) can be 'starved' as Alex mentioned by not focusing on either end of it. However this is almost impossible when a one-way or mutual emotional investment in the astral body is present.

This can sometimes even cause issues to come up where you have no relationship with the person at present (or perceive it this way) but the construct is still present because of something that triggered an emotional response in you from the past.

For instance if someone insults you and you build a construct based on this, even if you don't see that person ever again the construct will remain waiting to be activated. UNLESS you are able to overcome the emotional attachement behind it (here this would be accepting that you should not have been so sensitive to an insult from a stranger, for example).

30th June 2006, 04:14 AM
I never thought that emotional response can build an astral construct, it never occured to me. I did always wonder what happened to that emotional energy and why certain events in the present can so easily trigger emotional baggage from the past - activating a construct, hmm...

Very interesting Sash, thank you so much. This sheds a lot of light on how energy works in relationships and gives me a lot to think about. :D

sash
30th June 2006, 07:02 AM
I have posted what was in the above quote in more depth here:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3423

I didn't want to sidetrack this topic. :)