PDA

View Full Version : COPY: Strange Noise

GMAN12
1st September 2013, 08:16 AM
Don't know if you know the answer to it, but it's worth a shot. There have been some strange noises like a humming or ♥♥♥♥♥et. Every now and then it comes and goes but worldwide anyone can hear it. The last time I heard it was two days ago and it was strong. The next time I had heard it was in June. I want to know what type of theories you may have on this or some type of evidence if possible. Thanks. I really am astounded by this phenomenon that came out of nowhere.

-asalantu-
2nd September 2013, 02:27 PM
(Please, CFTraveler, copy this thread in Down Under section)

¡Hi, GMAN12!

Could be no more than an effect as those subject of treatment at:
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?893-Hearing-Tones-Ears-Ringing-amp-related-matters

¿Has you tried to record it with an electronic system?

My best regards...
Ángel

GRANT
2nd September 2013, 05:19 PM
I have heard it also., every now and then. I don't know what it is but I've read in Kauai's daily lessons, that beings are known by their tones.

Grant

CFTraveler
2nd September 2013, 05:20 PM
About a month ago I remember commenting about a hum I heard in my pool at least two different times. It's gone now.

-asalantu-
3rd September 2013, 02:06 AM
About a month ago I remember commenting about a hum I heard in my pool at least two different times. It's gone now.

Just a thought...

Such a humming sound could have been result of an environmental sound amplification in the resonant space constituted by your pool filled to a level compatible with resonance frequency of such resonant space.

¿Are you able of to calculate the characteristic frequency (or resonance frequency) of such a resonant space? May be a low frequency sound was confined in space (filled by water) limited at top by water-air interface and limited at bottom by pool concrete.

If there are an unhearable (done its low volume) ambiental sound available, playing with pool filling level you could rebuild effect perceived by you a month ago.

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
3rd September 2013, 12:42 PM
I've had this pool for over eight years, and never heard this noise before. My guess is that it was a very low frequency noise that was inaudible in air, but when I floated in the pool with my ears in the water, the noise was more apparent because I could compare it to the normal environmental noise that is always there. At first I thought it might have been someone in the neighborhood testing some sort of engine or the (very far away) airplane company testing jet engines, but when the next week I did it again and it still was going on, I realized it was more than something random. It stuck around for at least a month, and last week it was gone, whatever it was.
I suppose that the jet engine company could have been continuously testing subsonic engines for a month, day and night, but I really doubt it. This 'felt' subterranean. Whatever it was.

GMAN12
3rd September 2013, 09:44 PM
It was a sound heard all over the world. I live in Hawaii where we have planes flying day and night all over throughout the military bases. Sometimes even the huge planes. I have never ever heard this sound like it was. Traveled wherever I went for a couple of days besides when I was falling asleep or meditating. I have no idea what it is.

CFTraveler
3rd September 2013, 10:42 PM
This quote made me go :?

worldwide anyone can hear it. I have not heard it. Has anyone else heard it? Besides Gman, who else has heard it?

GMAN12
4th September 2013, 08:32 PM
Well I guess a certain amount of people have heard it, but there are tons of videos surfacing around of people hearing it.

-asalantu-
5th September 2013, 01:18 PM
¡Hi, GMAN12!

¿Has you, tried to record it? ¿Is a physical (or non-physical) sound?
From ever (I don't remember time of start), always, I can hear subtle sounds (more if I focus).

Common mainstream science classically interprets such sounds as related to blood flow or, more recently, to tinnitus. Certain form of tinnitus is associated to a response of auditory system to lack of stimulation. By example, when exit from a modern rock concert.

My best regards,
Ángel

GMAN12
16th September 2013, 11:33 PM
Physical. Maybe it may be me after listening to delta binaural beats but I don't know.

-asalantu-
3rd July 2015, 12:12 AM
http://viraleswtf.com/enterate-de-los-extranos-sonidos-en-el-cielo-que-han-estremecido-a-miles-de-personas/