PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Attack?

WhiteHorse86
11th September 2013, 03:08 PM
Hello,

Hopefully some of you who are experienced with the following neg problem can help:

A little background info: I moved into my current residence about two years ago. It started around early last year around the same time I started going back to Church and received a job promotion.

It started with clear disturbances: shove/push while asleep, loud ringing noises, and horrible nightmares. Then it progressed to feeling an 'energy' come up my legs and vibrate between my upper thighs. I started to get negative thoughts, such as dying and a lot of mood swings. I felt like I was becoming someone else. I would also wake up at various times during the night, esp around 3 am and get these weird dreams that would sometimes come to pass the next day. I would also notice the number 3 everywhere, esp # 53. More recently is has been on my genital area and causing a lot of gastrointestinal discomfort. I feel it like a crawling sensation. It has also started to bother my gf, giving her sex dreams/orgasms and other stuff I mentioned.

I feel lost. I feel like this neg wants to destroy me. I've been going to Church and praying which seems to help. Also, sometimes when I pray I literally feel it coming out of my head and legs... I also do some things Robert suggested in his book - but it sill persists. Any help would be appreciated.

-Oscar

Gemma
19th September 2013, 02:58 PM
What exactly have you tried so far?

WhiteHorse86
23rd September 2013, 09:28 PM
Prayers / Affirmations
Salt baths
sleeping with lights on
protective stones
tiger balm on feet

Would you know what kind of neg this is? its really persistent and the things I have been trying seem to work a little but it keeps coming back. It just starts crawling back.

Gemma
24th September 2013, 10:35 PM
Yeah I'm familiar with that kind of neg.

One possibility would be that you're not removing whatever is attracting it back. So, you do need to do inner work. Work on your issues i.e. the chinks in your armour. Clean up your home, the crowd you hang out with, the thoughts in your mind, etc. Make peace with whatever needs to be made peace with.

Seems to me you may need to take stronger action i.e. magic.

WhiteHorse86
25th September 2013, 03:06 PM
Thanks. I will focus on doing inner work and cleaning up my attic (which was closed off when we moved there).

in terms of magic, anything I can do myself at home to ward them off?

also is there a possibility that someone keeps sending them?

Gemma
26th September 2013, 07:27 PM
Yes, do some research into Hoodoo (check out the Lucky Mojo forums (http://forum.luckymojo.com/)) and read New Avatar Power by Geoff Gray-Cobbs (http://www.scribd.com/doc/35714043/The-Miracle-of-New-Avatar-Power-By-Geoff-Gray-Cobb). It's available to read on Scribd for free, though you need a paid membership to download the PDF.

Both are simple enough for beginners. I'm using both systems, and in particular NAP is working well for me. But it's up to you to decide as everybody's situations are different.

It is possible, but to find out I think you're going to need a reading. AIRR readers are reputable. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers or you can go to a reader of your choice.

DarkChylde
26th September 2013, 08:28 PM
this might sound strange but total fumigation (the sort done for pests) also has worked in some cases.

the one where they seal your house up and smoke it thoroughly.

Gemma
26th September 2013, 10:52 PM
Commonly it's sulphur granules, which come in a tin. They are sold in places that sell gardening products.

But be very careful. I did this several times in my old place, which is where the worst demonic attacks occurred. It was broad daylight in the summer, and I nearly always got attacked quite severely after each fumigation. It did nothing to remove or prevent these entities from coming in. In fact, these attacks got worse after a while, to the point where I was driven out of my house at 3am and then attacked out in the open in the car park.

I even saw the demons with my physical eyes on one occasion. Their aura was so strong that I could literally feel where they were in the room. They basically dwarfed the neg in terms of strength.

I moved shortly after that because the stress of living with these attacks got to me.

Having said that, it doesn't mean that will happen to you. All you can do is give it a go if you choose to, and see what happens.

WhiteHorse86
27th September 2013, 07:06 PM
Thanks. Its good to know I am not alone here. I also had a similar experience: I smudged my room and attic with white sage, and it seemed, that it roused the negs up and I was attacked severely that night. Its like they grabbed a hold of my stomach and twisted it and I went to the emergency room that night. I have also seen them as black orbs, smokey stuff at the corner of my eyes and white blurs. One night I woke up and saw pearl-sized orbs of various brilliant colors, it actually looked beautiful - but I am still not sure if these were the negs or what, what do you think?
I am lost in terms of why and how these negs are attacking me. It is extremely stressful. One thing is sure, I am developing spiritually and this is something I never thought possible. Maybe higher self allowed this attack to happen? who knows....

Gemma
28th September 2013, 06:44 PM
My advice? Don't focus on why and how they're attacking you. Focus on actually getting rid of them. ;)