PDA

View Full Version : don't excactly know how it is possible that happens to me what is happening

bibeb
12th September 2013, 02:58 PM
..may I explain:
since 2 years, since I moved to another house, I am attacked by some sort of energy. Th e energy circles around me like a heavy storm, I feel pushed and pulled and lot of other things, for instance feeling something is jumping on my back and its feeling like a weight of 40 kilo's on my back It is so disturbing that I can't concentrate often nomore on what I want to do or are doing. When this began 2 years ago I couldn.t sleep nomore, I have felt sexually attacked too and that is still going on

I have tried very disciplined to deal with this or to get rid of it....at the moment I am thinking that I have to get my mind of this cruelty( cause it feels like abuse)totally, but it is so idiot stubborn that I am getting desparate.

I have read here a lot of talking about negs .
But I am rather convinced that I am dealing here with the energy of living people from my former neighbourhood, though it might be possible that other sort of energy is traveling with them.
I am dreaming a lot about 3 people from my former neighbourhood, I hear them say all kind of stuff, I "see"them in my dreams often stand in my house, I think what I feel comes from these people.
The most important thing they are telling me all the time is that they will die without me..I can't stand it nomore.

I would like to hear so much what I can do to get rid of this..I have tried washing with natural salt , no result

Could someone shed his or hers light on this..I would appreciate..

thanks in advance
bibeb.

CFTraveler
12th September 2013, 03:58 PM
Hi bibeb.
Passive countermeasures are effective for negative entities, but there are a variety of things you should try, and if possible, you should combine them. If you believe that these are from living people, then it would be better for you to confront them (not in a combative way, but in a communication way) and see if you can resolve differences, because if they are traveling to you or creating thoughtforms to attack you, you have to deal with it at the source- the people themselves.
Then other things, like shielding, banishing, and passive countermeasures will be more helpful.

IA56
13th September 2013, 06:06 AM
I do not know you but I want to ask few questions if it is okay.

1. Do you have hard or easy to stand your ground and to express your will, is it hard or easy??
2. Do you be affected by others will and change your mind to please others??

If you can answere these questions then I continue to give my oppinion, you can also PM me if you do not want to have this conversation open here.

Love
ia

bibeb
19th September 2013, 07:45 PM
Thanks for replying CFTraveler and IA56.
I am rather slow in answering, also, I am reading first a lot here. Find a lot of interesting thoughts, though I have to limit reading here too much too.

I like the idea of passive countermeasures, practicing it, and I do a lot of praying too, my situation is rather penible, but I can't go to much in detail, doesn't feel good ( at the moment?)

The idea of turning to ones higher self is very usefull too, did.n t know how to do that, but I got it now.
Intend to buy the book of Robert about selfdefence.
Bought a Bach blossem too, walnut, I have never believed in it, but now I have the feeling that it is helping me.

I think that what is happening to me has relation to youth trauma and I try to find out how this energything relates to that. I am a real do it myself type. But I can use a lot of information on this site.....

The idea of having meeting with these people who I hold responsible for this, is still in my mind. I don't know, I hardly know the people, only from seeing at a distance in my former neighbourhood. They were making strange manouvres towards me in a way that it draw my attention but never contacted me directly. The whole neighbourhood where this all began was one in which it was very common to send all kind of signals through bodylanguage for example, and never approach you directly. I have been intimidated for years over there. The social control was extreme, a small community with norms which makes one remind of a secte.

This energything that I am feeling I hold it for a sort of stalking.
I ask myself, it is a question I have: what are thoughtforms excactly, can thoughtforms be felt the way that I feel, like a stormy frightening energy.

I am thinking that maybe I have to move out of my house, I read Robert write: when your house is contaminated, move out.
On the other hand, I am getting stronger in my longing not to let me chase away from this house, also I think that will be in my case only a partial solution.

so far..it so complicated..

greetings bibeb

CFTraveler
19th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Hi bibeb.
You certainly don't have to talk about what brings you emotional pain, but perhaps you need to have someone in your personal life in which you can confide.
I'm happy that some of the things you are reading are helping. I am also glad that you are beginning to stand your ground- self-empowerment is a positive thing.

Dreamweaver
20th September 2013, 02:50 AM
Hi Bibeb - do you have a religious or spiritual belief system? I ask because if so this could be a resource.

IA56
20th September 2013, 04:50 AM
Hi Bibeb - do you have a religious or spiritual belief system? I ask because if so this could be a resource.

Very Good to be cautious Bibeb, you will find your own answeres and if not I am sure you will be guided to right person for more help.
:thumbsup:

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
20th September 2013, 05:52 AM
When I have experienced disturbing energy sensations, I didn't know what to do at first either. There were many things I tried, much advice given that made no difference, and it was very apparent thst most people had no idea what they were talking about.

I turned partly to prayers that reflected my personal belief system, and asked for guidance and direction. I was answered and I found the path i ended up on to be very helpful for me... it started me on an incredible journey. I certainly think that if one is experiencing a negative energy, it likely wouldn't hurt to call on a positive one, if that is something a person feels comfortable doing.

In the meantime, there are many voices on this site, any of whom may have something worthwhile to offer.

IA56
20th September 2013, 06:40 AM
What I have found in life is...that you always in the end have to take responsibillity for your own choises...what do I mean by this??

1. You can never blame others when listened to theire advises...because it was you who did decide to listen to that person it is why it is crusial to KNOW...what ever you choose into your life it has bean your own choise.

2. If you do not dare to try maby many advices..then nothing will ever change in your life and you are stuck...

3. To find your own voice and path may go through trial and error. It is not easy to find the REAL YOU but keep going and you will succeed.

I know all this, but it do not mean I have found my real me ...yet...but I know at least what own resposibillity is and to have gut´s to not give up...ever.

I can only tell my story but I do not have the facit...I have bean lucky to get to feel glimses of me...and I am powerful as you too are...but still something holds me back...and I do not know what...but I am intented to seak and decode it ...what ever it take´s I am willing to pay the price....I am going home, soon :-)

Love
ia

bibeb
25th September 2013, 03:05 PM
hallo,

thanks for answers Ia56, CFTraveler and Dreamweaver.
I typed a long message but it vanished.

Making a short one now!

I think you are very courageous person IA56, go on with that!! I wrote a whole epistel about concept of own responsibility, maybe I will rewrite later.

Dream weaver..thanks too..I have no special beliefsystem..except for thinking I might be a very old soul...don't know where to look and turn yet. What route did you follow Dreamweaver, that is if you would want to tell..

And you are right CFTraveler, I should have a confidant

If I may tell some more about what is happening to me:
sometimes I think I am half possessed, its not all the time like that. I am thinking of sort of half possession cause control over movements of my feet and hands is sometimes diminished, in fact my whole body can be pushed in certain directions. At about 5 pm every day it is starting and I am getting obsessed, at least I discovered that. When I am laying in my bed I feel like other ones are laying there too, ther is a sort of wind under my sheets, there is a trembling energy behind me, I feel that my hand is held. At least I feel energy of a man in my bed..last night I was threathened by tis man. Terrifying.

could use some prayers

and thinking that it is my main responsibility not give up the hope meeting love

thanks for reading..bibeb.

bibeb
25th September 2013, 04:52 PM
I posted a new message but it doesn't show under new posts, maybe this one :) ?