PDA

View Full Version : Recent OBE

bibo
13th September 2013, 01:02 AM
The one first one I have had that I can remember was I started feeling the vibration and next thing I know I am floating above myself and the comforters were all wavy like air was moving. Then all of a sudden I looked to my right and woke up real quick. I was out of breath and panting like what on earth just happened. I have been told to not try and jerk around and stay calm when that part is happening.

The most recent one I have had was I was actually try to calm and pace my breathing. I got so relaxed I started to feel the vibration but then it stopped. This was about a week or 2 ago.

CFTraveler
13th September 2013, 01:08 AM
The one first one I have had that I can remember was I started feeling the vibration and next thing I know I am floating above myself and the comforters were all wavy like air was moving. Then all of a sudden I looked to my right and woke up real quick. I was out of breath and panting like what on earth just happened. I have been told to not try and jerk around and stay calm when that part is happening. That's true, but sometimes your eyes fly open and that's it- but now that you know how that feels, the next time this happens try to float away from where you were without moving. Try concentrating your awareness on another place and you will find yourself pulled towards it.

The most recent one I have had was I was actually try to calm and pace my breathing. I got so relaxed I started to feel the vibration but then it stopped. This was about a week or 2 ago. Don't count on the vibrations as a sign that you are ready. However, they show you're close. Ignore them, whether they stop or not, and do whatever technique you use to either 'loosen up' or exit.

BDeye
13th September 2013, 08:08 AM
:thumbsup:. Congrats and keep at it.