PDA

View Full Version : A question that I seriously need an answer to

Atlas Flame
13th September 2013, 09:09 PM
First of all if this isn't the correct section to put this question in, please do transfer it.

Anyway here it goes.

For a while now I've experienced "things" of a sort, I looked all over the internet and I cannot find my answer to it, heck I don't even know if this is considered anything "Mystical". Anyway, for years now I felt some kind of energy surging throughout the palms of my hands, at first I ignored it thinking it was static or something, but recently (like a month) it got "heavier" and I started to radiate heat from my hands (this does indeed sound crazy) the heat isn't anything that would burn anyone but more of a calm warmth feeling, and I also feel A LOT of resistance when I hold my hands next to another. Now I read that I created a Psi Ball, but I am not sure about it (or if it's even that at all) I can't manipulate it the way I read I can (adding color and stuff like that) but what I do know is that I keep getting this electricity like feeling though my hands, I seriously want to know what it is.

Thanks.

Canary girl
13th September 2013, 10:40 PM
Hello, that is energy you are feeling, otherwise known as "qi." Nothing to worry about. This energy is used in the practice of qigong, and in various modalities of energy healing such as Reiki. We all have a minor chakra in the palm of each hand, from which this energy is emitted.

Hotpod
13th September 2013, 10:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PPohhC1bXc&list=PLIOU2c9kn59BLINT_6V8Y5mj31Pcf78Tq

Robert Bruce explaining HOW TO charge your hands. It's a bit long, but it explains how to move your body's awareness to different part of your body.

Your hands and feet are the easiest places to charge, but you can do it for your whole body.