PDA

View Full Version : binding evil spirits/ demon entity

TZLK
14th September 2013, 10:54 AM
Hello,

Is there any easy, practical, and effective way or method to bind evil spirits or demon entity?

CFTraveler
14th September 2013, 03:42 PM
I'm 98% sure the answer is no.
To bind a demon or evil spirit you have to have the absolute belief that you can do this, and this doesn't often come easy- most people are programmed to feel helpless, and the first thing they have to do is learn to let go of this belief, and transform themselves before they can 'look outside' and use their power. This isn't easy or fast- not to mention the training in the magickal system itself.
I'm sure there are people that, for reasons that are mostly mysterious (karma? chosen? the right attitude?) come to these arts naturally and effortlessly, but for most of us, it is necessary to take things one day at a time.

ButterflyWoman
14th September 2013, 03:57 PM
I used to do this all the time. I believed I could, that I had the power to do so, and I just told them I was binding them and casting them out. It was almost a chant, a kind of mantra. I invoked the name of Christ to do this, again because I believed I had the authority to do so. Basically: "In the name of Christ I bind you, and cast you out. Begone." Simple as that.

(EDIT: Re-reading this has made me wonder if you mean something different than I do when I say "bind". I do not mean "bind into service". I have never, ever had the desire to do such a thing. Demons are nasty creatures, and I certainly never wanted one as a slave. Not a happy thought. When I said bind, I meant something more along the lines of stopping them in their tracks, like a fly caught in a spider web, and then I'd cast them out of the place where I was, with no permission or ability to return.)

Mind you, it took a long time to realise I could do that, and longer to believe it would work, but once I did understand and believe, I did it, and it worked.

Now, of course, my reality has changed so substantially that such beings have no power over me at all, and there's no need to bind them or cast them out, because they pretty much no longer exist in my reality at all. But when they did... ;)

Gemma
19th September 2013, 02:44 PM
It is largely about having absolute, unshakable belief in your own ability and authority to do this. But if that's an issue, then I suggest hiring a reputable and experienced magic practitioner to do the job for you.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, there are lots of different methods from different traditions and religions, which I'm sure you're aware of, but in terms of simplicity I suggest looking at the Hoodoo tradition. There's a store and a forum over at Lucky Mojo where you could get some advice about binding and buy the necessary materials. http://www.luckymojo.com/ Gotta warn you, the Lucky Mojo website is topsy-turvy and a bit hard to navigate at times, but Lucky Mojo is very popular and well-known.