PDA

View Full Version : 11:11 phenomenon

javalinar
16th September 2013, 08:03 PM
Any good information/reading on the 11:11 phenomenon? I'm seeing them everywhere.

GMAN12
16th September 2013, 11:20 PM
Congrats. From what I've heard it is conscious oneness. I see it everywhere too. It only happens when I am consciously working on something out of the regular of people. I feel it as a connection to everyone doing the same thing. When I am practicing yoga or hermetics, it always happens to be 11:11 and when I am just playing video games or something else without the single thought about anything out the ordinary, I would miss it by 3 or 4 minutes. It is a synchronicity.

journeyman
17th September 2013, 08:05 AM
Not just 11:11 but i experience AB:AB AA:BB AB:BA AA:AA pattern everyday more than once and 11:11 is a frequent one.

CFTraveler
17th September 2013, 12:53 PM
For the longest time I saw it, and then 12:12, but I couldn't find a common denominator (a theme, a feeling, a thought) that would lead me to believe there was a message, so I just note/acknowledge it and go on.

ButterflyWoman
17th September 2013, 01:38 PM
I'm with CFT. It happens to me pretty regularly. It never seems to mean anything at all, though. This is also true of almost all of the precog dreams I've ever had. The thing will happen and I'll be like, "Oh, yeah, I dreamed this," but it's never anything significant or important or anything I especially "needed" to know. I treat the 11:11 phenomenon pretty much in the same vein.

PhoenixAndTheAbyss
19th September 2013, 03:26 PM
I see 11:11 sometimes, and depending on the time 3:47, 2:29 even 8:56. In my experience 11:11 seems to have zero universal guidance dispensing properties. Seeing 11:11 almost never fails to catch my attention, but that's it. Perhaps because its out of the ordinary, through all of the noise that is around, the repetitive pattern that is 11:11 stands out, twins are another example that come to mind. I was driving a family member home the other day when she said, "Hey! this song was playing when we were driving past this exact place the other day, How crazy is that!" My guess was that it was because the radio station plays this segment counting down the latest hits at the same time everyday, and that the song has maintained the same place on the music charts for a while. Still in the back of my mind I was waiting for some musical message to come through. There wasn’t one from what I can tell.
This one time I was turning off the light in the kitchen. My eyes scanned across the room quickly as I turned around to flick the switch, and the oven caught my attention because the display was flashing in big letters "HELP". Needles to say I was a little unsettled, It didn't help that the writing on the display was a green colour, which did nothing to assuage the thought that someone was using the oven to communicate with me through the matrix. It was just because the power went out, the oven wanted to let me know, so I could set its clock again.
Anyhoo, I forgot if I was trying to say something...

koala
26th September 2013, 07:43 AM
I have seen 11:11 many times. I do see 11:55 and 09:09. Wonder what they mean? It is too hard to take out meaning from it.

DarkChylde
26th September 2013, 03:44 PM
iv'e blocked out all ( i do mean all ) patterns and numbers , my problem is being OCD i start keeping track.
.............and we all know what outcomes when we start doing that.

Tutor
27th September 2013, 12:28 PM
yes we do know. love your honesty Bro. welcome back

Dreamweaver
28th September 2013, 05:11 AM
I'm thinking that seeing patterns - having them come to awareness with statistically significant frequency - is about being sensitive and receptive to an aspect of the underlying structure of concrete reality. Sort of like having access to data loaded into a buffer - but the pieces of data are not necessarily attached to a coherent framework.

If someone were to bibliomance for a long enough time, patterns of words would emerge and the patterns likely will shift. The words would likely - with statistical significance - reflect actual environmental happenings in real time and in the future as well. Other forms of divination like tarot do the same thing - there is a layer - like a buffer - that reflects through with pattern, probability and seeming randomness.

At least that is the sense I make - not sure if it makes sense to anyone else :-).

DarkChylde
28th September 2013, 10:13 AM
I'm thinking that seeing patterns - having them come to awareness with statistically significant frequency - is about being sensitive and receptive to an aspect of the underlying structure of concrete reality. Sort of like having access to data loaded into a buffer - but the pieces of data are not necessarily attached to a coherent framework.

If someone were to bibliomance for a long enough time, patterns of words would emerge and the patterns likely will shift. The words would likely - with statistical significance - reflect actual environmental happenings in real time and in the future as well. Other forms of divination like tarot do the same thing - there is a layer - like a buffer - that reflects through with pattern, probability and seeming randomness.

At least that is the sense I make - not sure if it makes sense to anyone else :-).

gem.

IA56
28th September 2013, 11:00 AM

Yes, I am not able to wordit but it is to be cynkronized to yes a bigger reality....I often see...also 13.13 or every hour...14.14...15.15..and so on.....

Love
ia

Tutor
28th September 2013, 01:50 PM

Holy Cow, what YOU said, err...wrote. IS the end of making sense, the beginning of created sensory array sentiently sensing Life as it is. co-here-nc-Y...is what it IS. yes, not necessarily attached....BAM! Houston, WE Ha'Ve Lift~OFF!

you must have a sunshine band backin YOU~UP! DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's Great Dance Floor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6t0grkbOwY

Truth IS Beauty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gdfjFmq6nw

Get Down Tonight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7RRLC5slLo

Footsie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVZjoWZ8VhQ

yep, imma youtube addict...;)

Dream Weaver: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMyCwDSQPzE

CFTraveler
28th September 2013, 04:48 PM
I agree with what everyone said- sometimes there seems to be a bleedthrough of something more.. fundamental- or something like that.

Dreamweaver
29th September 2013, 02:55 AM
:-)