PDA

View Full Version : Opposite question to "How to become Visible to people on the Physical plane."

russmi31
18th September 2013, 05:48 AM
RE: How to become Visible to people on the Physical plane (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?16274-How-to-become-Visible-to-people-on-the-Physical-plane) Started by thesingularity (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?17482-thesingularity), 22nd July 2013 06:00 AM

Many times I have seen actual people I know are not projecting (Including my wife who thinks it is all hogwash). So is it possible to see people on the earth plane as you are projecting???

Is it part of my mind just trying to prove I am projected, so it makes up a "Scene" with people in it?

Is it that I am just dreaming I am projecting? In which case, I am not really projecting when I feel I am.

Hotpod
18th September 2013, 06:29 AM
I think you are talking about the Real-time zone... and yes you can witness others living their lives without them being able to see you.

IA56
18th September 2013, 11:20 AM
YES!!
It is possible to see people both when projecting and also remote viewing.

Love
ia

CFTraveler
18th September 2013, 01:13 PM
The astral is a thought-sensitive environment, in which people project to: so you can see people that are projecting and can also project your own subconscious characters into it. A few ways to tell who is who:
If you project to the RTZ more in your area more than likely the beings you see will be your own projections unless you're in a 'collective' area of the house/apt. In your room, due to your expectation of privacy, you'll more than likely see your spouse or roommate (because it's their space too) and their own projections, and your own. You may see your deceased family (or your spouses) because there's an emotional 'invitation'. But other than those people that are part of your personal life, if it's your room you will not often see uninvited 'others'.
However, once you leave the house or go into the astral, all bets are off- the collective is implied.
One caveat: Since the 'astral proper' is more removed from physical reality than the RTZ, you can only tell who is who (projection or astral being or projected human) by feel and/or communication, because the physical appearance may not be what they're 'supposed to look like'.
That's what I've come to believe/figure out from my own experiences, anyway.

javalinar
18th September 2013, 04:29 PM
you can only tell who is who (projection or astral being or projected human) by feel and/or communication, because the physical appearance may not be what they're 'supposed to look like'. .

Interesting! I just watched the movie 'What Dreams May Come' for the first time and found it interesting that the main character (portrayed by Robin Williams) didn't recognize his own children until certain memories and feelings came back to him -- because his children took on a completely different avatar.

I have not read about this aspect of reality/appearance in books about heaven/afterlife/NDEs. Everything I've read so far talks about deceased loved ones looking exactly the way they did, just younger/healthier/better looking. But I did read somewhere that in 'dream state' (I guess another term for lucid dreaming or astral projection), you might look into a mirror and see an ugly version of yourself.