PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Barber Shop (Need Headphones!)

GMAN12
23rd September 2013, 03:54 AM
This is some 3D binaural beat thing. It has the concept. It is pretty cool because it really sounds like it is behind you. Yes you need headphones to really experience it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDTlvagjJA

ButterflyWoman
23rd September 2013, 07:35 AM
It's only binaural in the sense that it uses both ears (bi = two aural = hearing, ears). People have been doing stuff like this since the sixties, when stereo was first introduced. Just as one example, the drums in Iron Butterfly's "In a Gadda Da Vida" move back and forth from one ear to the other. A couple of Jimi Hendrix songs have similar effect with the guitar. Come to think of it, The Beatles' "Revolution No. 9" has some of that channel-to-channel stuff going on if I recall correctly (haven't listened to that one in a long time; I normally skip over it when listening to that album).

This, the barber shop, IS a cool and fun recording, though. :)

EDIT: Since I mentioned "In a Gadda Da Vida" I had to go find it. It's been literally years since I listened to this song all the way through with headphones. The drum solo starts around the 6 minute mark (yes, it's an extremely long song; lots of psychedelia is, the same way dance/trance music is). Around the 9 minute mark, the keyboard comes in and you start to really get the channel effecs in a big way (keyboard in one side, drum in the other). Mind you, this is more effective when listening to this on LP. Because it just is, okay? But still. There it is if you care.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBcm4

Tutor
23rd September 2013, 01:41 PM
wow, barber shop tripped me out too. very localizing.

same for gadda da vida, localizing.

the Sacred Song of God, or Bhagavad Gita as it were, the song when spoken; is just that...localization. Patanjali pulls from this Song the pooled yogas toward the true essence [Love] of Yoga, or Union, with God, the finish revealed within/as Raja Yoga, or Kingly Yoga. Krishna through Arjuna finished the drawing forth of the Song

in furtherance, or through time, we may reckon from a lineage of buddhas, such a one who renounced kindship, or sovereignty, becoming The Buddha, thus setting forth renunciation of [personal] sovereignty subject to a begging bowl. The Lord through Buddha/Understanding finished the implementation of the Song/House of God

indeed, further, we may recognize that very God came walking through the gateway of our human nature, Himself renouncing Kinglyness, given to the people to forthwit judge, sentenced to die for that which His own laws set forth, as well as giving the laws of love toward henceforth opening forgiveness for all mankind. The Song finished as turn key entry to within the Home

Spiritual Maturity seems to travel linear time, however, time reaches full-circle, from beginning to end. this is as, drawing forth the blueprint/s, exercising the implementation/construction of the house as per the blueprint, finally the turn key home within which the living will dwell.

None of this could be availed to Mankind [The Family of Man/The People], other than through our human nature...being Human. The Lord when questioned of the arrival of His Kingdom...answered, "what you are looking for has already come, you do not see it ~ this intimates that it may be seen, as it had come. yet, He had to finish the turn key home as the first to enter to within.

Divine Plan ~ Implementation of the house of God ~ Turn Key Home

Finish ~ Finish ~ "It is finished."

within the construction plan we all were ~ within the implementation of the house we all were ~ within our Home we all are

three phase as thrice born

a couple copulates, their dual givens within the darkness as expectant day of light become one toward the completed construction of a body of one, the finished body coming out within the light of day awakens within the home. The Day of Light meets the Light of Day

How to work in the Quran? perhaps this is best given through an anticipatory scripture from The Gospel of Thomas, that has to do with "sovereign mindedness" vs swallowing back such mindedness [renunciation]. Holding One's Peace

G.O.T. 7) Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

Question being, if the key is turned, what need have I to with my own personal key turn, when it is that I as the key were turned in the turning of The Key ~ Home?

thusly, IS this a matter of spiritual maturity which within humanly awakens to that which was, IS and ever shall be. to stand~down is to under~stand.

Enter Ye to Within, Turned

no worrys though, for if a child at birth is to be saved, even if the breeched, aye even if the roof must be uncovered from above [c-section]; as above so below, as below so above. God could not be a sing~abled Love Song sung if there were no acceptions to His Rule, must be true seeing as God through the gateway of our human nature did enter of His own Kingly Accord.

Perhaps....imh~o'pining

CFTraveler
23rd September 2013, 05:52 PM
the Sacred Song of God, or Bhagavad Gita That's what it meant! I read some time ago that it was supposed to be "In the Garden of Eden", but I never bought that. In the Baghavad Gita makes more sense to me, as a flower child of the sixties (only technically, I was a wee bit young in the sixties).

Tutor
23rd September 2013, 09:27 PM
yeah, you may see this as Keter or Crown, yet understanding that the Earth is/was as God's footstool, this where his feet rest, aye even his toes. so it is then, that the Crown was layed down at His feet, and the Earth picked up (hearted), for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son. It is written that Jesus entombed was Himself within the center of the Earth for a time through time.

Thus, is the intangible made tangible, for what in plan layed were intagible, as well through construction intagible, yet when a home it were...aslo it's tangibility depended upon being indwelt for God as well as Us within the image of God.

words to look at: Tut (tut-tut), Toot (foot/toes), Tootsie or Tootsy ~ term of endearment, like calling another/aher ~ Dear or Darling, as in carrying one's Bride over the threshold into Her new home, for She is the home~maker, otherwise it is not, for through Her the Children arrive, for a Home is to indwelt of Family.

TuT is actually an ingenious Hebrew word, Tav Vav Tav, but i would suppose it to be bidirectionally inward as circular awareness to within, TaVaVaT. in addition, i would add this statement, "a watched pot never boils", meaning that it'd be mighty frustrating watching a pot as the cause of it not boiling. this in turn intimates why it is written about the Lord thy God having turned his face away for a time, that it might boil...perhaps even boil over a bit. to then when boiling, also check on it's progress, and in so checking in, so to speak, also intimating through humanness His present intentions as per plan spanning forth. like prophesy, for Jesus said that He fulfilled all the Law and the Prophets, ya see?

endenically, such words had intangible meanings, or untraceable origin within the language; this because they arose as terms of endearment instead of through the usual tangible means rooted in/of economy/counting, like early Sumerian.

my internet is intermittent, fella coming tomorrow, so i give up on writing today