PDA

View Full Version : Possible astral sight?

javalinar
23rd September 2013, 06:04 PM
I've been doing the MAP program for about a month now -- taking my time to learn deep physical relaxation, silencing the mind, energy stimulation, energy raising, etc. I've only been doing the exercises individually and not put them together yet until....

Yesterday, early in the morning about 6am, I woke up and did some energy raising for a while. I felt so deeply relaxed and decided to try loosening my energy body. I've only read about it and haven't tried this yet, so when I did, I started feeling some vibrations/pulsation through my spine. I thought maybe I was ready to project so I tried the rope technique (again, I've only read about it and haven't tried it before) and when I did, the vibration got really strong and I heard loud buzzing in my ears. I read about this as well, so I kept pulling at the rope to get out but with no success. I figured I haven't raised/stored enough energy to fully project, so I stopped trying. What was interesting was when I stopped, I saw an image behind my closed eyelids. I was looking down at my room from the ceiling, only that the room was a mirror image (dresser on the other side of the room). I couldn't see if I was in the bed because this image screen kept drifting downwards. But I knew it was my room. The image lasted a few seconds. Then I came out of the trance and got up.

I read about the mirror effect in the RTZ (or at least things not exactly where they are in the real world), so I'm wondering, was I seeing in the RTZ? Did I actually project and experience the mind split? Or was that astral sight? If I did project, I didn't experience reintegration. Also, why did the image keep drifting downward?

I'm going to work more on energy raising exercises, but wanted to get some feedback from others about what I was experiencing. Thanks!

CFTraveler
23rd September 2013, 06:13 PM
I read about the mirror effect in the RTZ (or at least things not exactly where they are in the real world), so I'm wondering, was I seeing in the RTZ? Did I actually project and experience the mind split? Or was that astral sight? If I did project, I didn't experience reintegration. Also, why did the image keep drifting downward? I'd say you experienced the expansion of a partial exit, causing the 'bilocation with wonderland effect' thrown in. There was no reintegration because there was no dislocation, you were still 'in there' -mostly.

Nice work, you are already ahead of the curve.

javalinar
23rd September 2013, 08:49 PM
I'd say you experienced the expansion of a partial exit, causing the 'bilocation with wonderland effect' thrown in.

What's bilocation and wonderland effect? I haven't read about that yet.

CFTraveler
23rd September 2013, 09:11 PM
Bilocation- the same as mind split, but without the split in consciousness- being in two locations at the same time with full perception. The Alice in Wonderland effect is here (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?193-Part-1).
I just mashed up two different effects. Sorry for the confusion.