PDA

View Full Version : Healing Request For My Hubby & Me

bluemonster
24th September 2013, 07:59 AM
Dear all,

I will like to sincerely request for a healing request. My hubby and me have been posioned by toxic and now we are with serious gastro, neuro and circulatory issues. Went for numberous test and check up but doctors found nothing on reports. It is only in recent test that it is now showing as we are suffering from deficiency of most vitamins and minerals, could be due to body not being able to absorp the nutrients as it used to. I will like to request for healing if possible by any kind souls out there, who will be willing to help us.

Thank you in advance.

IA56
24th September 2013, 10:34 AM
Dear all,

I will like to sincerely request for a healing request. My hubby and me have been posioned by toxic and now we are with serious gastro, neuro and circulatory issues. Went for numberous test and check up but doctors found nothing on reports. It is only in recent test that it is now showing as we are suffering from deficiency of most vitamins and minerals, could be due to body not being able to absorp the nutrients as it used to. I will like to request for healing if possible by any kind souls out there, who will be willing to help us.

Thank you in advance.

Hi,
I´d like us to come up with a specific time...I live in Sweden and I do not know how to check-up what time-zone accordint to yours so we be synked in time....if you know how to know how many hour´s difference it is between us, tell me and we set up a time for cleansing healing, okay?

Love
ia