PDA

View Full Version : So who works with elemental spirits?

serloco
28th September 2013, 08:51 PM
What comes to mind when i think of elementals is the elements. Water, fire, earth, and air. A supreme elemental, and there are different levels, can take any shape, even transcending one, into any particular element. An elemental has a spirit essence, in my experience. They have a life force that inhabits the elements, in a way they possess the form of the elements. What is typically referred to as an earth elemental is, in my opinion, a spirit that possesses the elements of the earth.

One of the first earth elementals i have worked with enjoyed taking the shape of objects in mid flight. So when i threw a pop bottle cap the spirit would enter inside the cap and project 'weeeeeeeeee' as he rode the object to its destination. If the object was spinning the spirit would cast the appearance of being dizzy. The spirits life force inhabited the object, transforming it into an almost cartoon like image of life. Like a living coffee cup. Another time when i was drinking form a cup an elemental spirit entered into it and puckered up as i was about to drink. As soon as my lips touched the object the spirit cast a bedazzled expression as if i had just kissed her. The entire cup transformed to this imagery. I have seen that these elemental spirits can pass through objects, entering them and leaving them as well. When the elemental is within an object the object is imbued with life, so it appears in perception that the object is in motion, and alive.

Another time while working with an earth elemental i had noticed that my pants seemed alive. Excitedly I called my pants an elemental, being aware that such definitions can often enchant, or become that which you name them to be. As I watched the spirit played with my perception, changing into earthed pants. It was as if my pants were made of earth. As i watched tiny strands of gold and silver threads wove through the fabric, becoming strands of precious metals. Further as i gazed at the elemental hundreds of tiny faceted diamonds manifested. My pants had become diamond encrusted. The perception stayed out for quite a while, and as i walked around in them i felt as if i were a king!

Another category of elemental is the inhabitation of force elements such as storms. How many people have been able to perceive that the storm is alive and aware? I know that for myself, in my study of shamanism i have become aware of the spirit of the storm. To the point of having the lightning speak to me, answering my thoughts with blasts of thunder. I have even been able to coax storms away or into the area i am working with. The first step is to realize that the storm has within it life, and awareness, and the second step is to see that the storm is aware of you, and your thoughts about it. With practice the storm will begin to listen to you and move to your thoughts and ideas you have of it. With practice one can summon or conjure lightning to a specific spot.

Another type of elemental i have worked with is the flame elemental, or the living flame. I will post a quote from a thread i have made previously so that you may read my experience.

I look at the flame and I notice something, it has a life, it is aware of me. It is aware of all of my thoughts about it and when I pay attention it starts to move to them. I immediately think to myself the flame must be respected, and with a whole new level of meaning. Another idea comes into my mind then, that the flame is made up of the awareness I possess of it. And I know so little. I start to think of ideas of the flame, to see if the flame will match my idea. I look at the flame to practice and it gives me a little bow. So the flame has new life. Did it always have this awareness and I just didn`t see it. Maybe nobody pays attention, at least not in the right way. I notice the flame is now softer, and casting a pink glow. It must be warming up to me! I think to myself that the relationship one has with the flame is like a personal relationship that grows and develops. SNAP! The fire agreed. I start to be aware of every thought I have about it because I see that not only does it hear me, but it can also match those thoughts. I grab a stick and touch the log sending up a barrage of sparks into the night air and my attention is held captivated as all the sparks align to a dance of patterns and artwork. The most dazzling array of fireworks cast in slow motion danced into the patterns I was thinking about. For a long while I rubbed the log and watched until I had brushed the entire fire into the sky. The time in slow motion had a strange effect on my mind mixed with the sudden darkness and I staggered to the ground. The empty smoking fire pit let out a loud hiss. I was quite amazed at my first dance with the fire, and was eager to try again. The next night I lit the fire and tried to remember the thoughts I needed to get the fire to move cool again. I felt overwhelmed and soon gave up. I sat next to the fire in a pout. POP! It sent a little piece of burning wood onto my lap, then another, and another! It was definitely punishing me. I sat up quickly and looked at the fire with new interest. Hmmm I wondered what I could learn next, and so I said to the fire I bet you can`t get that piece over there. And straight away it started shooting flames onto the small piece on the ground, far away from the flame. Like a small fire cannon it shot out little balls of flame to the piece. I could see the personality of the flame clearly, the life was becoming more visible to me. I thought to the flame about how magical it was, and as I watched it took on a new light, literally, it changed its light to mixing colours and flowing motion that showed the perception of true magic. I had the thought then about perception and awareness being a single unit, and any change of awareness entails the same change in perception. I felt bad about leaving the flame to die out and then I heard that the flame lives whenever you light it, and the flame will remember. I really liked the idea of expanding knowledge of the fire by listening to the fire. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my lighter and lit it and sure enough the flame did a little bow for me as if it was always right there in my pocket. I reached my finger to the flame and it moved away. I pulled it back and it repositioned itself. Again, the same thing. It seems the fire didn't want to burn me, and the thought came into my mind to make a fire that wont burn..

serloco
28th September 2013, 08:58 PM
Another time working with the one who jumps into objects and rides them, he liked to jump into the concrete. He would listen to my thoughts and if i had a goof thought would move the concrete in the direction i was walking, to beckon me to continue in that direction. If i had a bad thought he would cast the sidewalk into a frozen section telling me to stop immediately. Very fun and playful he is.

Tutor
29th September 2013, 12:33 AM
mighty fine reading. thank you for sharing.