PDA

View Full Version : Ceremonial Evocation Magick as Exorcism

Yoda909
2nd October 2013, 08:56 PM
Hello guys, it's been a while.

I have a question concerning the evocation of "high-order demons" via the creation of a circle, ritual, etc., if only to expedite psychic and spiritual development. I have bought the book Ceremonial Magick referenced in Robert's Evolution and have a pretty strong passion on the subject, definitely want to do it, and am confident in my abilities. However, the question rises:

Through recent meditations and dreams, I've come to the conclusion my root chakra is cursed, has a demon in it, as well as other entities throughout the body, etc. Can these foreign bodies effect the ritual and change the outcome possibly? Can the ritual, conversely, heal these attachments? Will the ritual act as an exorcism of sorts?

I don't know if anybody has experience here on the subject--evocation to physical manifestation--but if anybody does, I would love some thoughts on the subject.

Looking forward to replies, thanks,
-Anders

CFTraveler
2nd October 2013, 11:16 PM
I think Frater Akenu is the person to ask.

GMAN12
3rd October 2013, 12:07 AM
Evocationmagic.com

Aunt Clair
28th October 2013, 04:59 PM
IMHO and IME the higher order spirits called Goetia are composite creatures each a splinter of Godhead. The Goetic are angel, human, demon and avatar.

Christ teaches in the Gnostic Apocrypha that each of us is born with an angel and a demon in each of our 7 inner gates; read chakras. We have within our cosmology of the soul;

etc
guardian angel
higher self
self
lower self
guardian demon
etc

We can overcome the 7 vices or deadly sins with 7 virtues. We can choose to die a ghost or a demon or an angel.

If you would like to contact me on Skype I can offer you a free reading, I never charge . I can clairvoyantly see any demon external to you or of your own genus.