PDA

View Full Version : How do you know what is a neg and what isn't?

29th June 2006, 01:39 AM
It's been a while since my college days studying psychology. So, I looked up some things, trying to figure this all out. Schizophrenia describes exactly the same symptoms that neg attack sufferers describe. I'm not calling anyone a Schizophrenic, I'm sincerely trying to understand. I don't have the ability to see them in real life, so it makes it hard for me to understand all this. I've seen what definitely look like negs in the astral and been terrified by them.

The reason that I'm opening up to the possibility of there being more negative entity activity than I once believed is because I know that doctors can treat mental illness, can describe it, but really don't know where it comes from. Or, how to "cure" it. They basically treat the symptoms. So, it's starting to make sense that negative entities could be behind all of this. Musing to myself now...if we know that negative behavior (hatred, cruelty, etc.) exists in the "real" world and positive behavior (love, giving, selflessness) exits in the "real" world, then it would make sense that their counterparts, or opposites exist in the astral.

But, if one doesn't have the ability to see these things, like Spectral Dragon and Robert (among others) how do you discern what is a negative aspect of yourself, a mental illness, or a thoughtform you've created out of fear versus a true negative being? I was impressed by a new member (can't remember the username) who has the ability to see them in the real world and doesn't understand why others can't also see them. So, belief is probably dependent on how much one can see. Otherwise, we are just taking it on faith that what others claim to see is real.

I've been having lots and lots of pricking (pinching) attacks the last couple of weeks. I'm really starting to understand that just envisioning white light around yourself isn't going to help all that much. I'm getting tired of it, and have been looking for salt crystals to try out the mega salt bath. I haven't found any yet, besides "rock salt" for making ice cream, but I'm not sure that's the right stuff. I'm not entirely convinced that this will help, but I am definitely open to trying it. Is a belief that it will help necessary?

Another question...why do psychotic drugs work for some people, give them relief from their tormenting visions, but it doesn't help others? I think some have said that it just numbs the affect, but doesn't get rid of the attacks? Meaning it keeps one quiet so the doctors don't have to listen to the "magical" thinking, but puts the patient basically into mental prison.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, but I really am seeking some answers. I understand how opening oneself up energetically and psychically can also have a negative side to it. Just exactly what that negative side is, I don't know. How do I tell the difference between something I have created out of fear and a true negative entity?

In another thread, I've been talking about Kundalini things going on with me. A website that I found mentioned that pricking is a part of Kundalini experiences. So, I'm confused as to what really may be going on with me.

CFTraveler
29th June 2006, 02:50 AM
PHG: At the risk of sounding blase, and provoking the ire of someone who disagrees with me: Salt is salt. Sodium chloride, NaCl. Even the cooking variety is crystals, just smaller ones. Rock salt, table salt (which has iodine), sea salt, pool salt, it's all the same. Bath salts may have different minerals and essential oils to make them smell pretty, but the important ingredient is: Sodium chloride. I use pellets of pool salt, which the moment that water hits is turns into big old crystals, and use them in the shower. I've heard people say don't use table salt, but I also have read Robert say that iodine is good in conjunction with salt.
ps. It will sting like h-e-double hockey sticks.

29th June 2006, 03:27 AM
Hi PHG,

First off, the salt. You seem to have the means, I would highly suggest buying some bulk Dead Sea Salt. I have heard a few folks recommend this type of salt over others, even though CF definitely has a point, salt is salt, but, some salts do seem to work better than others for some unknown reason. I have noticed this too. You can find Dead Sea Salt retailers online, a bit spendy, but if you have the means, this is the best salt to use, imho.

I have been working on discernment of many forms a lot over the past six months, and here's my 2 cents on the matter:

Because these entities have access to a kind of 'list' of a person's negative weaknesses, i.e. insecurities, lust, anger, etc. they often use methods that will exaggerate these qualities that are part of your personality. IOW, they look for chinks in your armor. This makes it very difficult to discern what is a neg attack and what is your own negative nature coming to the fore on it's own. Which is why, imho, it is extremely important to address these aspects of yourself so that you might reduce the incidence of attack as much as possible. Not deny them, but to accept them, know them inside and out, and as RB says, to make them obedient to your positive aspect.

What I have recently learned is that there is a sense of exaggeration, there are thoughts that will pop into your mind that don't seem to belong, there is a certain vibe you feel, and one can also feel temporarily cut off from thier positive nature. When it's just a passing negative thought, these are easily swept away when one consciously makes the attempt. Neg induced stuff is more persisant. Also, lately, I have noticed a sense of nausea during attacks. Others have confirmed this symptom as frequently being indicitive of attack.

A huge piece of wisdom I have heard over and over again is "Know Thyself", this is key to being able to discern what is you and what is not you. Only recently am I truly understanding just how important this is. When one is under attack for so long, one looses the sense of their true self, thus making it easier for the neg to hang up the 'home sweet home' shingle. A lot of what DK talks about has to do with this very nasty part of attacks - the loss of connection with true self.

For me, because my clairvoyance seems to come and go spontaneously, it is very important to develop the ability to sense and feel the energy around me. Doing this will help a great deal with defense - if you can't see 'em, you can at least still develop the skill to feel 'em. On a rare occasion, I have had spontaneous clairvoyance during attack and have seen intruders, but nothing very detailed.

In short - know all your parts, the good, the bad and the ugly. Facing and confronting them makes it less likely they can be used against you. If the attempt is made, it is not so emotionally charged and easier to fight off. Learn to feel your environment and get a sense of what is around you. Learn to pay attention to your thoughts and emotions and look for patterns.

Also, I have noticed a sense of external manipulation when it's a neg attack and not just a blue mood. It can be a subtle feeling, but if one pays enough attention and is observant enough, one learns to discern this sensation.

Regarding the mentally ill - I don't know enough about this to make an intelligent comment. All I do know is that sometimes it's neg induced, sometimes it isn't and sometimes it's both.

Hope this helps - I still have so much to learn, but since I have learned a little so far, I got excited that I actually had an opportunity to share something that might help. :)

29th June 2006, 04:20 AM
Help me to understand this. If studying attracted negs to you, then why wouldn't intentions work to keep them away? I'm not really seeing how the intention of finding out more about the unseen world could attract them to you, but the intention of getting rid of them wouldn't work.

I've heard and believe experienced that once one makes an attempt to become spiritually aware that's when one can experience a huge increase in attacks (not only in the severity and frequency, but your awareness becomes more acute, so what you may not have noticed before, you start noticing in a big way - it's a mixture of both increased attacks and increased awareness) - especially if you are threatening what they considered to be thier food supply and in some cases, thier home. IOW, once one starts on the path of independence, they will fight to keep you where they can continue to use you for what they want.

RB wrote some good info on this, if you haven't already, I highly recommend his writings on this topic. I would post a link, but honestly, I can't remember where I read what he wrote, I just remember it making a lot of sense and that I could seriously relate to what he was saying.

Unfortunately, intention of getting rid of them alone does not work. If intention was all it took, there would be no PSD forum here, imho.

wstein
29th June 2006, 05:37 AM
Enough with the salt already (that means everybody). Its a good basic tool but not a cure all. If it doesn't work, don't be so shocked.

I take a practical approach to what is a neg or not. If conventional methods work, then use them. If metaphysical methods work, use them. If a psychotherapist help, go to them. Usually the nature of the cure is similar to the nature of the cause, BUT NOT ALWAYS.

If you are truly unable to perceive the cause then by definition you are reduced to trial and error. As an alternative, you can select a proxy (expert, like RB) to the level of your ability to choose said. If you choose well, perhaps they can perceive the problem or do what you did and call in another proxy.

As to your PGs specific issue, I find that pricking is most often caused by allergies, most often food allergies. Sometimes this can feel like pinching. If there are bruises, then its less likely an allergy. Occasionally, dehydration or mineral shortages have the same effect. Having read her postings, I would guess that she already checked this angle.

Edit: ending was clipped (and restored)

29th June 2006, 07:06 AM
Thanks, Scymi, that's good information. And, it makes a lot of sense. I just haven't developed the ability to tell the difference, so I'm trying to logically reason this out. Which is kind of silly, since this really isn't a logical topic. :shock:

wstein, I understand what you are saying about salt baths, but as I've never tried it (and never had a reason to before), I think I would like to try it as an experiment. I've been tested previously for allergies, and don't have any. The doc almost sh.. a brick, as that's pretty rare. I haven't changed my diet, so not sure about the mineral shortage. Although, I've been guilty on a number of occasions of eating cra., so that's a possiblility.

I'm not terribly worried about all of this, it's more just irritating. So, don't get too worried for me. :D I'm trying to learn and hoping in the process that we can all learn. I haven't read Robert's PSD book, but that's on my list. I've read the tutorials, and thinking about doing the hose thing for an experiment. :P

29th June 2006, 02:33 PM
Thanks, Scymi, that's good information. And, it makes a lot of sense. I just haven't developed the ability to tell the difference, so I'm trying to logically reason this out. Which is kind of silly, since this really isn't a logical topic. :shock:

It can be tough to know sometimes, especially since, in my experience, it's your own negative nature being exaggerated! It was (and still is sometimes) very hard to know the difference as I had been a pretty negative person for a very long time and I thought that was just who I was. I didn't know until recently that I'm actually a pretty happy person. :lol: As my positive nature becomes stronger, it's getting a lot easier to tell the difference.

There are also other types of attacks too, the leech attack for example. It comes on as sudden, abrupt tiredness. Within minutes, you can go from wide awake and alert to drained and fatigued for no apparent reason. The key words I find are Abrupt, Sudden, Exaggerated, Manipulated.

I'm not terribly worried about all of this, it's more just irritating. So, don't get too worried for me. :D I'm trying to learn and hoping in the process that we can all learn. I haven't read Robert's PSD book, but that's on my list. I've read the tutorials, and thinking about doing the hose thing for an experiment. :P

Good to know. I went through a period of a lot of fear when I became aware of these things. Having my boundaries overstepped so much of my life put me in a kind of PTSD mode. But, I'm getting much more calm about it all now, the fear is practically gone now and yes, it is more annoying than anything else at this point.

I don't think the salt is a cure-all by any means, but, it can offer some relief via weakening attachments and cleansing some negativity so that you can have a bit of space to recoup your strength, at least that's what the general opinion seems to be.

btw - you can get dead sea salt on Ebay. :)

wstein
29th June 2006, 08:14 PM
Ok, I will try to explain a technique for finding causes of situations. I'm not sure I can communicate the technique, but I can communicate the concept. This requires good visualization and energy skills. Journeying experience also helps.

This is based on the premise that a situation (collectively) has an energy signature. As such it is energetically linked to its cause (somewhat of an over simplification). Often this energy comes not from the actual situation but your reaction to it. In either case, the same technique will work.

Tracing causal factors:
1) Form an image of the current situation in your mind's eye. If you can, include the energy parts of it too. Vivid detail is not necessary as long as the image is recognizable to you.

2) Build a small amount energy on your hand (or virtual hand if you know how). Reach out in you mind's eye with your hand to lightly tap the image from 1). If there is an energetic connection the image will act like a spring and vibrate (think guitar string when plucked). If the image does not does not interact with your hand, if the image dissipates, or if the image simply moves over, this technique will not work.

3) As in step 2) rhythmically tap the image every second or so as to keep the image vibrating but not so hard as to destroy the image or to exhaust the energy on your hand.

4) While continuing 3) look around with your energy skills for a chord leaving the image. This will be of pure energy usually translucent, and subtly illuminated.

5) Once you locate an attached thread, stop the tapping from 3) for a moment to see if the thread changes (in any discernable way). This is to verify that you have identified a relevant energy thread actually attached to your image. Sometimes you find other threads that are coincidently nearby.

6) If the thread is not attached (did not change in step 5)) return to step 4) to find another thread.

7) Resume tapping 4) and follow the thread. This is where it gets tricky as the thread can be linked literally anywhere. Common places are: the past, to an entity, to a memory, to a belief, to another dimension, to an illness, etc.

8) If you able to follow where it goes, the thread should end in a rounded ball (varies but generally 2-3 times wider than thread). This is the cause.

If the thread ends abruptly in a sharp cut end, jagged end, or a collar; then it is being magically protected. For beginners, this is best left alone. It does tell you that the cause of your situation is conscious. Crashing the protection will most likely lead you into direct contact with a being of energetic or magical skills probably greater than your own.

9) In your mind's eye, move or slide your hand along the thread to the other end. If the thread is easy to follow and not magically protected it is sometimes is possible to skip steps 7) and 8) and just go to the other end.

At this point you have contact with the energy of the cause. If you are tying to follow a chain of events, you can restart the technique from the other end of the thread (being careful not to retrace your route of course).

As causes vary enormously its beyond the scope of this to tell you how to identify the cause. I recommend that you mark or anchor this location so you can revisit it directly without the long procedure.

Hopefully if you start with a problem with a clear and local cause, you will be able to recognize the energy at the causal end. Repeat this with other simple cases with different types of causes. With a little experience you will learn to recognize the nature of the energy and thus the nature of the cause. Even this much would address HPGs basic question.

----------

For you literature minded folks, similar techniques are known as Tracking or Energy Tracing.

-----------

A side note for those more advanced. It somewhat possible to travel in the future direction using this technique.

Direct following of threads forward into the future seldom works as there is usually more than one possible outcome energetically connected to a situation. If the number is small, you can follow each to get an idea of possible outcomes.

Speculative prophecy can be done by just imaging a situation in the future for step 1) and attempting to follow the thread back to the present. If you can find a link, then there is a causal chain possible (not certain) that leads to that future. Obviously, if you go with random visions of the future then you are unlikely to get lucky. Unless your intuition is good, this may not work well for you. However, if there is a situation you would like, the it is fairly easy to check this out.

CFTraveler
29th June 2006, 09:17 PM
Hi PHG,

First off, the salt. You seem to have the means, I would highly suggest buying some bulk Dead Sea Salt. I have heard a few folks recommend this type of salt over others, even though CF definitely has a point, salt is salt, but, some salts do seem to work better than others for some unknown reason. I have noticed this too. You can find Dead Sea Salt retailers online, a bit spendy, but if you have the means, this is the best salt to use, imho.

I have been working on discernment of many forms a lot over the past six months, and here's my 2 cents on the matter:

Because these entities have access to a kind of 'list' of a person's negative weaknesses, i.e. insecurities, lust, anger, etc. they often use methods that will exaggerate these qualities that are part of your personality. IOW, they look for chinks in your armor. This makes it very difficult to discern what is a neg attack and what is your own negative nature coming to the fore on it's own. Which is why, imho, it is extremely important to address these aspects of yourself so that you might reduce the incidence of attack as much as possible. Not deny them, but to accept them, know them inside and out, and as RB says, to make them obedient to your positive aspect.

What I have recently learned is that there is a sense of exaggeration, there are thoughts that will pop into your mind that don't seem to belong, there is a certain vibe you feel, and one can also feel temporarily cut off from thier positive nature. When it's just a passing negative thought, these are easily swept away when one consciously makes the attempt. Neg induced stuff is more persisant. Also, lately, I have noticed a sense of nausea during attacks. Others have confirmed this symptom as frequently being indicitive of attack.

A huge piece of wisdom I have heard over and over again is "Know Thyself", this is key to being able to discern what is you and what is not you. Only recently am I truly understanding just how important this is. When one is under attack for so long, one looses the sense of their true self, thus making it easier for the neg to hang up the 'home sweet home' shingle. A lot of what DK talks about has to do with this very nasty part of attacks - the loss of connection with true self.

For me, because my clairvoyance seems to come and go spontaneously, it is very important to develop the ability to sense and feel the energy around me. Doing this will help a great deal with defense - if you can't see 'em, you can at least still develop the skill to feel 'em. On a rare occasion, I have had spontaneous clairvoyance during attack and have seen intruders, but nothing very detailed.

In short - know all your parts, the good, the bad and the ugly. Facing and confronting them makes it less likely they can be used against you. If the attempt is made, it is not so emotionally charged and easier to fight off. Learn to feel your environment and get a sense of what is around you. Learn to pay attention to your thoughts and emotions and look for patterns.

Also, I have noticed a sense of external manipulation when it's a neg attack and not just a blue mood. It can be a subtle feeling, but if one pays enough attention and is observant enough, one learns to discern this sensation.

Regarding the mentally ill - I don't know enough about this to make an intelligent comment. All I do know is that sometimes it's neg induced, sometimes it isn't and sometimes it's both.

Hope this helps - I still have so much to learn, but since I have learned a little so far, I got excited that I actually had an opportunity to share something that might help. :) This is very good and should be stickified somewhere. Like a 'neg primer' or something.
I have a question concerning some of the above, but don't want to derail the topic so will make a new one.

29th June 2006, 09:34 PM
Done. Scymi, you can change the subject title or any of the contents you want. Just pm me with any changes, and I'll add them as you create them. :D

29th June 2006, 09:48 PM
Done. Scymi, you can change the subject title or any of the contents you want. Just pm me with any changes, and I'll add them as you create them. :D

:shock:

OMG, really?? Holy Cow! :lol:

enoch
29th June 2006, 10:01 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm yet to read of an account here that is relative to schizophrenia!

Here's a list of current incurable diseases:-

List of Incurable Diseases
Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Alzhiemers
Acquired Immune Defficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
Asparylglucosaminuria
Asthma
Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Autism
B-Mannosidosis
Batten Disease (Juvenile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis)
Bi-polar Disorder (Manic-depression)
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
Currarino Triad
Cystic Fibrosis
Cystinosis
Emphysema (C.O.P.D.)
Farber Disease
Fucosidosis
Galactosialidosis (Goldberg Syndrome)
Gaucher Disease
GM1 Gangliodsidosis
Hairy cell leukemia
Hopeless Aatrocytoma (Brain Cancer)
Hurler-Scheie
Hurler Syndrome
Hunter Syndrome
Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis
Infertility
Krabbe Disease
Lissencephaly
Lymphocytic Lymphoma
Maroteaux-Lamy
Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
Morquio A
Mucolipidosis II (I-Cell Disease)
Mucolipidosis IV
Multiple sclerosis (MS)
Niemann-Pick, Types A and B
Pompe Disease
Prosaposin
Pseudomyxoma
Salla Disease
Sandhoff Disease
Sanfilippo A
Scheie Syndrome
Schindler Disease
Schizophrenia
Sialidosis (Mucolipidosis I)
Sly Syndrome
Spreading Adenocarcinoma
Spreading Melanoma
Takayasu's Arteritis (Pulseless Disease)
Tay-Sachs Disease
Wolman Disease

oops...where's influenza??

I wonder why it's now off the list?!

mick
30th June 2006, 01:00 AM
Tracing causal factors:

4) While continuing 3) look around with your energy skills for a chord leaving the image. This will be of pure energy usually translucent, and subtly illuminated.

I like the title. :)

I sometimes use a similar technique and track the link by using the astral hand to follow the line of resistance that is offered by the link.
One side benefit is the psychometry (object memory) pickup from the link whilst doing so. Also pushing the energy/material back can have benefits. :)

If the thread ends abruptly in a sharp cut end, jagged end, or a collar; then it is being magically protected. ...

... to another dimension

One of the reasons that I find for an abrupt ending is the slipping from the current viewpoint to another, something that I tend to call a layer. Dimension as an idea also fits and I find this routing type can also give the sharp cut or collar effect.
SD and I discussed this a little at
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... layer#5000 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=5000&highlight=layer#5000)

Hopefully if you start with a problem with a clear and local cause, you will be able to recognize the energy at the causal end. Repeat this with other simple cases with different types of causes. With a little experience you will learn to recognize the nature of the energy and thus the nature of the cause.
A method that I have used which I think has comparisons with establishing a recognition of the nature i.e. signature for the local point and the tapping method is to locate and tweak the local point at the same time extending ones awareness in order to pick up on the same original signature and its response to the tweaking. Often a point will light up and match. :)
Obviously works better when the other location is relatively close perception wise. When I was taught this method, it was described as point to point matching.

30th June 2006, 01:17 AM
Ok, I will try to explain a technique for finding causes of situations. I'm not sure I can communicate the technique, but I can communicate the concept. This requires good visualization and energy skills. Journeying experience also helps.

This is based on the premise that a situation (collectively) has an energy signature. As such it is energetically linked to its cause (somewhat of an over simplification). Often this energy comes not from the actual situation but your reaction to it. In either case, the same technique will work.

Tracing causal factors:
1) Form an image of the current situation in your mind's eye. If you can, include the energy parts of it too. Vivid detail is not necessary as long as the image is recognizable to you.

2) Build a small amount energy on your hand (or virtual hand if you know how). Reach out in you mind's eye with your hand to lightly tap the image from 1). If there is an energetic connection the image will act like a spring and vibrate (think guitar string when plucked). If the image does not does not interact with your hand, if the image dissipates, or if the image simply moves over, this technique will not work.

3) As in step 2) rhythmically tap the image every second or so as to keep the image vibrating but not so hard as to destroy the image or to exhaust the energy on your hand.

5) Once you locate an attached thread, stop the tapping from 3) for a moment to see if the thread changes (in any discernable way). This is to verify that you have identified a relevant energy thread actually attached to your image. Sometimes you find other threads that are coincidently nearby.

6) If the thread is not attached (did not change in step 5)) return to step 4) to find another thread.

7) Resume tapping 4) and follow the thread. This is where it gets tricky as the thread can be linked literally anywhere. Common places are: the past, to an entity, to a memory, to a belief, to another dimension, to an illness, etc.

8) If you able to follow where it goes, the thread should end in a rounded ball (varies but generally 2-3 times wider than thread). This is the cause.

If the thread ends abruptly in a sharp cut end, jagged end, or a collar; then it is being magically protected. For beginners, this is best left alone. It does tell you that the cause of your situation is conscious. Crashing the protection will most likely lead you into direct contact with a being of energetic or magical skills probably greater than your own.

9) In your mind's eye, move or slide your hand along the thread to the other end. If the thread is easy to follow and not magically protected it is sometimes is possible to skip steps 7) and 8) and just go to the other end.

At this point you have contact with the energy of the cause. If you are tying to follow a chain of events, you can restart the technique from the other end of the thread (being careful not to retrace your route of course).

As causes vary enormously its beyond the scope of this to tell you how to identify the cause. I recommend that you mark or anchor this location so you can revisit it directly without the long procedure.

Hopefully if you start with a problem with a clear and local cause, you will be able to recognize the energy at the causal end. Repeat this with other simple cases with different types of causes. With a little experience you will learn to recognize the nature of the energy and thus the nature of the cause. Even this much would address HPGs basic question.

----------

For you literature minded folks, similar techniques are known as Tracking or Energy Tracing.

-----------

A side note for those more advanced. It somewhat possible to travel in the future direction using this technique.

Direct following of threads forward into the future seldom works as there is usually more than one possible outcome energetically connected to a situation. If the number is small, you can follow each to get an idea of possible outcomes.

Speculative prophecy can be done by just imaging a situation in the future for step 1) and attempting to follow the thread back to the present. If you can find a link, then there is a causal chain possible (not certain) that leads to that future. Obviously, if you go with random visions of the future then you are unlikely to get lucky. Unless your intuition is good, this may not work well for you. However, if there is a situation you would like, the it is fairly easy to check this out.

Actually, I think the above technique should have it's own thread and/or be stickified - it's the best 'how to' I've ever seen on this technique - come to think of it, I have never been able to find any step by step how to's regarding this!! I've read people's discussions of it, but it didn't make much sense to me. Makes much more sense after reading this post.

30th June 2006, 01:22 AM
What I mean to say is that the discussions themselves made perfect sense, it's just my level of experience and familiarity with the subject is so lacking, I had a hard time understanding. :)

Palehorse Redivivus
30th June 2006, 10:12 AM
Agreed; awesome tutorial. I could've used that about a week ago actually, but I'm gonna have to try it now.

Reading this part I couldn't help but wonder how this could be used to take a more direct approach toward picking the future you want for yourself. I mean, if you can follow a cord to get there mentally, it's not much of a stress to think you could figure out how to get there physically, right?

Anyone else ever read those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books as a kid? :P

30th June 2006, 07:43 PM
Enoch,
You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. Chronic neg attack has some of the same symptoms of Schizophrena. I'm trying to iron out in my mind how to discern the difference between the two. Like I said, medication helps some people, but has the opposite effect for others. So, maybe there is a different process going on that would need different remedies. In other words, Schizophrenia would respond well to medications, but chronic neg attack needs another kind of help.

30th June 2006, 11:20 PM
Anyone else ever read those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books as a kid? :P

I LOVED THOSE!!! :D

wstein
1st July 2006, 07:53 AM

Reading this part I couldn't help but wonder how this could be used to take a more direct approach toward picking the future you want for yourself. I mean, if you can follow a cord to get there mentally, it's not much of a stress to think you could figure out how to get there physically, right?

As described, it is possible to determine what 'happened' between now and where you see you want to be. The difficult part is sheparding the desired cause-effect into action over the other possibilities. If you believe in the multiverse theory, its a matter of 'choosing' the right future.

In looking back you don't need to see why that particular cause and effect was 'chosen' over the other possibilities. You just need to see which one lead to the situation that you are examining.